Just Curious- any long-time members?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Hey guys! I joined this board back in 2007-08 (different username), and I saw that one member I knew of back then is still posting away! :) 

Anyone else?  

I've been here since 2006, maybe 2005, under a different username. It's been on-and-off though, I've never been overly active on the boards.

My situation as well :)

That's so cool! I'm glad you found solace here. :)

I started here in 2004. I never really posted much and I've been on a 4 year hiatus. The layout of this site has changed so much, I almost couldn't fine my way around! @_@

I've been here since about 2005, under a different username. I think I've made use of the boards at a minimum of once a year that whole time :) This place is like my "home"  on the internet. I don't know everyone here, but I find that everyone who comes here seems to fit the same type of community, and that's comforting and pretty awesome.

me! im 22 and i joined this site in 2007, however i had been on the site browsing on and off without a username since aournd 2000. my older cousing introduced it to me when i was young and i started poking around. i tend to come back when im really bored or procrastinating. it's interesting seeing all of the different threads on all the boards and i like putting my 2 cents in when someone needs advice, especially since nowadays im considered an "older gurl." 

i made my first account when i was about 12/13 im almost 20 now. I stopped for a long time after i turn 16, now im back. Things sure are different.

same here gurl.com was betteer back then we need to get the site back on top new gurls and new stuff so we can make freinds am i tight or not

so_dramatic wrote:

i made my first account when i was about 12/13 im almost 20 now. I stopped for a long time after i turn 16, now im back. Things sure are different.

ikeepfaith wrote:

same here gurl.com was betteer back then we need to get the site back on top new gurls and new stuff so we can make freinds am i tight or not

so_dramatic wrote:

ikeepfaith wrote:

so_dramatic wrote:

The forum had a much better layout then. It's not as bad on some of them, but going onto the Spirituality forum is a nightmare if you're trying to find something that isn't Judeo-Christian related.

I know! I miss the old layout. Everyone was really nice too I remember adding them on msn and ranting to complete strangers about stuff it was nice.

Since 2007! But I haven't been on forever and I am labeled as "new gurl" even though I'm older than them lol. Should be like LostGurl or something because I literally haven't been on for years!!!

I've been on here since I think 2003. I had a different username that I honestly can't even remember, I was 14 so it was probably something really stupid and I think had a bunch of numbers in it.

Then in 2005 I changed it to simply_unique which is the username I used FOREVER.

I've been here for a looong time. I think I joined when I was 12? I think I was in 7th grade. And now I'm 19 and a sophomore in college haha. I stopped coming on here around 10th grade.. and I'll come back around a few times a year just to post a few times if I'm bored. The old boards were so much better though!! And I hate how they redid them and everyone's join date is changed now. :/

First day back poking around and whatnot. Site is completely different! I joined back in 2002....ten years ago I know! Now I'm almost finishing college with a Psychology degree. Funny that I was always giving advice to people on here in the 6th grade, and here I am reminded of this site and wanting to see what else I can do (:

I've been I here since I was about 14-15 and I'm 19 (20 in 2 weeks), but I've had many different accounts before but this is the one I use now :)

I had another profile (I think it was pippy2k5 or something) so year about 6 years but its been on and off...I dont tend to come on much :) x

I've been here since 2006 under the username niamhwitch.

I've been here since 2003! This is the same screen name, can you tell I was young? Lol. 

I've been on and off since 2006, different username. I log on here from time to time to see what's new. 

Ive been here since 2004. I was reaaallyyy young when i signed up. Im 20 now. Same username & everything.
I been a member since 05

I've been on here for ages. (ever since I found the book deal with it) in the library when I was in middle school) It's super weird since I came on here when I was 15 and now I'm 21. O_O

Im from 2006 and have had the same username! I stopped posting in 2011 and shortly after that reregistered with same username.
Ah! I remember you!
I've been here since I was a junior in high school! I think I've had one other username besides this one. But this is literally the first time I've logged in/posted in over 8 months and the only person I recognize so far is Niamh! Lol

I'm 21 now and just recently revisted this site, but I originally joined when I was 11 or 12... so nearly a decade! I feel so old...

I think I was 14 when I first joined. I was super active back then. Now, I've decided to reappear. :) I hate that the join dates and everything are messed up. >.< When I logged I'm yesterday, and saw how much everything had changed I was just like.. Whoa.

i joined in elementary school when this place didn't have boards exactly like this ... the entire site was completely different... a girl who i had a falling out with in 7th grade showed me the site, so i can definitely say i've been around this site since 1999 or 2000.

i am 25 now. lol woo. i check in ever so often for a week or two. happens maybe 2 or 3 tiems a year. give or take

I've been on the site since 2006.  The boards are so dead. I find myself visiting about once or twice a month now.

I've been here since I was 12 and Im 26 now. I had a different screen name.

I've been here forever under a ton of different names. The new format stinks so I don't come on too much. ;(

Six or seven years. Sorry for the late response.

I had an account when I was about 12/13. For a long time, this was the best place to come for support and suggestions and insights. Then they changed the  layout and colours and it's not as active anymore. Such a shame ): 

I agree with pretty much everything said here. I've had the same account since 2007 or so and it's changed a LOT. What ever happened to those AWESOME games that used to be like pick these fashion things and we'll tell you a funny little story and what it says about your personality? Those were so much better than the weird games they have now. Granted, I've mostly been on this sight for the support boards which are depressingly inactive these days. There's nothing worse than building up the courage and reaching out and no one being there for you - kind of defeats the purpose.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread