Finding my way...

Hi! I'm 18 years old and I'm in first year of college, but I'm going to change of degree, but I have to stay until the end of the first year because I still need to finish 2 disciplines, because my dad wants me in the future to run for air traffic contreller( my degree is Biotechnolgy) . If I make it than I will have a stable life because that job pays very veryyy well, but... It has been a sacrifice for me to go to college learning something that I don't like I know that in life we need to make sacrifices to get what we want and to succed but this past few months have been the worst for me... my dream is to be a nutrionist I only stayed in my current college because I didn't want to be without doing anything and I'm at the same same studying for a biology and geology exam from high school that is in 26th july because here in Portugal the university asks for that exam, I always had a confortable life and I don't want to depend on my parents for the rest of my life , I want a stable job and doing what I like... please give me an advice on what to do. I have a discipline that is killing me eather ?I do it on exam that is on the 12th July or I don't no... is it worth the sacrifice? The other discipline Is really easy but the other ones Is calculus 2 and it kills me and I can't study biology and still having good grades in calculus...

Reply to Thread