Security for children at home

I am the mother of a teenager. My child loves to read books. Unlike other children, she is not interested in playing games or browsing the internet. Her world is her books. Whenever I try to take her for an outing, she refuses that. Since I'm working, I reach back home late night. Till that time my daughter is alone at home. I'm scared for her security and thus planning to install a home security system. I should be at peace while working. While browsing for the latest security system, I came across an article on the home security system. The article mainly focuses on the power of alarms and security cameras. It says that alarms and security cameras not only protect our home and loved ones at any time of the day but also allows full video access and control of the house, giving homeowners the ultimate control. The ideas that are shared in the article are quite interesting. Do share all your suggestions and ideas.

Although I am not a mother, and forgive me if i say the wrong thing. My mum used go to work and come back around 7 at night, i would come home from school around 4, do chores and read, browse the internet. I was 12. If your child likes to read books or is not interested in socail media, im sure you would trust her. Using a security system is a good idea if you're feeling unsure.

Reply to Thread