A Levels and Uni?!?!

I'm currently in the middle of doing my A-Levels and was just wondering do any of youse go to University? Because I've been thinking about a close University as I don't really want to move away that far but... I went on a student shadowing course there today and the student said if she was me she would defintely live in halls the first year no matter what because you meet everyone and get the best out of going out partying?

My best friends sister is at Liverpool uni and she was in halls the first year and says it's definitely the right thing to do as you get to know everyone and the parties are wicked! She's in her second year and moved into a house with the girls she lived with in halls.?

undefined:
undefined

?

the student said if she was me she would defintely live in halls the first year no matter what because you meet everyone and get the best out of going out partying

completely agree. First year at Uni was one of the best for me. Now I combine work and sudy so I don't have much time for fun. In addition to that, now I'm writing comparison essay. I found some useful info here https://www.privatewriting.com/compare-contrast-essay/topics but so much work still needs to be done. Hope to finish it in time with a help of Privatewriting service.

Reply to Thread