I feel like I'm loosing my mind

I don't know what to do right now because I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I get up at 5:50 for school and don't get home until 4:00. From the time I get home to the time I go to bed, I'm working on homework, except for the nights that I work, which I work - and then do homework. I'm extremly stressed out because my grades have slipped from all As to mostly Bs (I'm trying to get into a good college) and my teachers are blaming me for not studying. The fact is, with all the work and homework I have and the time I actually get home from school, I barely get any sleep so studying hasn't been something I can do without feeling like my mind is spinning.

I feel like I am loosing my mind and never have time for things that I want to do. "Self care" stuff isn't an option, because the entire time I'm "taking time for myself" I feel like I'm wasting my time and can't help but think of all the things that are piling up and I need to do.

Any advice?

Can you explain to your teachers what you're up against? Maybe they'd give you less homework or at least work with you to meet the demands of your timetable. If they can't teach you in 8 hours of school they have no business giving you homework anyway. Do you have any friends who can help share the load, or any co-workers who can help you at work while you get caught up?

Reply to Thread