Sex dream about adult married man

Hiii so i'm 15 girl and i play tennis and my coach is the guy in the situation. so basically last night i had a sex dream about him and i'm so confused because i've never even thought about him that way at all and then that dream pops up. ?so like is this just my hormones cuz i'm soooo confused?

probably hormones, stuff like that happens it is no big deal. as long as you dont try to do anything with him dont feel guilty about thoughts or dreams as you arent in full control of that... no worries :) :)

probably hormones, stuff like that happens it is no big deal. as long as you dont try to do anything with him dont feel guilty about thoughts or dreams as you arent in full control of that... no worries :) :)

idk why tht sent twice haha

That actually sounds like a pretty cool dream. I love dreams like that because there's no guilt or side effects, just the fun. I had a sex dream recently that I have no idea where it came from. It was awesome but really out of the blue and involving someoine I'd never have even thought of. Just be glad you had the dream and hope you have another!

Reply to Thread