PMS: My period is making my emotions go out of control

I know it is normal to get moody during your period, but lately I have been getting a little out of control. It has gotten to the point that I actually have to avoid my friends for a week unless I want to start a fight (not physical) with them. I get irritated easily and my depression gets worse during my period as well (which leads to crying over the smallest things). It's never been this bad before and I think it may be because it's my senior year in high school and I am literally stressed 24/7. Does anyone have any tips on how to clam down when irritated? I really want to control my temper, but I have no clue where to start. Also if anybody has tips on how to help with stress that would be much appreciated as well.?

Right now I'm in the exact same boat as you,I think you under pressure its your last year of high school and you know that obviously. With not attacking your friends thing I tend to rather not speak to them really minimal conversation and they understand why and also you could just plug in you earphones helps me.what I really suggest is look at your diet plan there could be something you shouldn't be eating and exercise regular also I think you should go to the doctor or the gynecologist just to make sure everything's okay and maybe also go for councelling just to talk to someone about the stress and how its effecting your life

I have been going through the same thing. I almost cursed my mom and teacher out. I was doing a walk-a-thon yesterday and I had a moody breakdown/angry breakdown about what was going on. I was so mad and then like 20 seconds later I was talking to both of them like we were best friends. I am pretty sure it is because I am so depressed and have not cried for a while. I hate it and I don't know what to do.
?

Reply to Thread