Anxiety

I have terrible anxiety about small events and almost everything I do. It started in sixth grade and it was very mild, however I am now a sophomore and can tell that it's gotten very severe. I always get stomaches and fear before small tasks, can't fall asleep, have trouble breathing, and go through periods where I cry everyday or can't show one emotion. A doctor diagnosed me with it about two years ago, but my parent's refuse to get me any type of medication. I swear I've tried everything, can anyone help?

You're not alone. I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder a long time ago but people don't even realize that I have it. I'm going to be honest with you. The fear you have will not go away. It will always be there and the only way to get rid of your fears is to face your fears. You need to learn how to feel the fear and do it anyway. Don't give your anxiety all your power, you need to take all that power back because if you don't your anxiety will limit you and you can never be the best person you can possibly be. Feel the fear and do it anyway and i guarantee you tht you will look back and realize that what you feared was nothing to be afraid of. Feel free to message me anytime :-)?

Reply to Thread