Happy News!!

Hey all,
I?m happy to announce that we are pregnant! It's been more than 6 years we are waiting for this moment. I was literally crying when my wife shared this news. We have planned to celebrate this by hosting a big party at our home. Before the function is to be held, we would like to have some home renovations. The house we live now is quite old. The interior of our home needs to be changed into a contemporary one. The painting works are ongoing. We are also planning to add a new kid's playroom this time :D. All the windows and doors are totally worn out and we need to replace them. But I need suggestions for this. I am not looking for cheap windows but please suggest a material that requires the least maintenance. What about Custom vinyl windows? Are they good for bedroom windows? It would be of great help if you can suggest a company that provides the window designs that matches with our theme. My friend suggested Landmark solutions, which provides one of the best Vinyl window installation services in Toronto. I have heard about the company name, but do not know anything in detail. Are they reliable? Has anyone here availed their services before? If yes, please help me with reviews and suggestions.

Reply to Thread