Manual physiotherapy for infertility?

I live with my husband in Toronto. We don't have kids. We are struggling to conceive but, it ain't happening. This troubles us a lot. I was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was young. I did CPA treatment and IVF after that. I'm depressed that I can't give a child to my husband. Recently I happened to read an article on female infertility. The article talks about the effectiveness of manual physiotherapy in treating female infertility. The blogger has covered a lot of perspectives of infertility as well as the endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome etc. He says that manual physiotherapy (http://www.physiomed.ca/treatments/physiotherapy/) has given significant positive outcomes for such patients. I've been researching about this for a while. I'm here for some genuine replies and suggestions. Does anyone here has undergone similar treatments? What's your view on manual physiotherapy for infertility? Kindly share your wisdom with me. Any suggestion would be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Reply to Thread