Terrible Fight Help!

I am not normally the one to post something online for help but at this point I am willing to do anything to make up with my best friend. So today on KIK we were messaging each other and he went mia. I put in * that I'm trying to annoy you. I posted like 3 gifs saying hello and I did a made up parody from hello its me. After 5 minutes he responds with "I don't find it funny. I don't know what the hell you're doing but I don't appreciate being told I'm doing something I'm not. I don't care if it was meant as a joke.". I apologized to him and said I truly didn't mean to hurt his feelings and he exploded on me. After apologizing and this was a bad idea on my part but I wanted to clear the air with him so I went over to his place. He wrote:I'm not telling you it's okay because I'm not. I just got up from sobbing on the floor. I'm trying to keep myself together and I can't. So thanks for making me break. What you did was stupid and I cannot forgive you right now.?
Do whatever you want for your birthday. It's your decision. ?
If that's you knocking on the door I'm not answering. He then told me that if I was his really friend that I would know he needed real space. I spoke to my boyfriend and he said that my best friend is taking this to personally and that his reaction is not okay. I just don't know what to do. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my best friend.?

I think what you have to do is tell him that you are REALLY SORRY! he obviously needs space. tell him 'your right, im here when you need me'. Then leave it, you have said sorry, given him space. There isnt anything you can do.Hope ur ok xxx

Reply to Thread