these girls who i thought were my friends

so my ex bf found out my act grades and decided to tell people about it. i didnt do really well on it and i was scared. he told all my friends my grade. they started to make fun of me. i have a gc with these girls and they started to make fun of me alot everyday. i have been ignroing it but it hurts. they keep saying where are you to me. then they are sending vides to me with the number i got on my act. it is hard for me to ignoring it. i dont know what to do. i want to leave the gc but im scarded they will add me back and things will get worse. i also have class with one of them so im scared. help?

I'm sorry you're going through something like this. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you but it's best to distance yourself from these people. Leave the group chat; no matter what they say. Block them if they say bad things or continuously add you back. It's okay if you didn't get the grades you wanted; I know exactly how that feels but try working harder and talk to people who could help you. Really hope it all works out for you! Best of luck and stay strong.?

Reply to Thread