Body Survey

Hi guys!?
Especially on Body Image forum, i see a lot of girls 'hating' their bodies, wishing this, wanting to change this. Everyone's body is beautiful,no matter what or how you look. If you are feeling insecure, try this survey :)
Tell me if this helps!?

Lets Start!

1.What are you most concious about? What part of your body?

2. Why? What happened to make you feel this way?

3. Have you done anything to 'change' this?

4. Has that helped?

5. How long have you felt like this?

6. Have you told anyone about it?

7. What thoughts go through your head when you see it or think about it?

8. What have people told you about it?

-CHANGE-

9. Lets focus on what you like!
Name 3 things you LOVE about yourself!

10. Name 3 things you get compliments about?!

11. Name 3 qualities you like about yourself
I am :
I am:
I am:
Venting Time! Pour your heart out and talk about why this bothers you:

I hope you feel better after answering this! Sometimes we just need to vent! I hope you are all ok! Everyone on GURL.com is wonderful human beings, you all care so much about eachother and wouldnt mind at all lending a hand.

Stay Strong, xxx

?

You're all amazeballs!

What are you most conscious about? What part of your body? Probably my nose or my thighs?
Why? What happened to make you feel this way? I feel my nose is too round and I wish my thighs were just a tiny bit slimmer.
What have you done to 'change' this? I can't do anything for my nose, but I have exercises and stuff planned for during the summer for my thighs.
Has it helped? Hopefully it will :)
How long have you felt like this? For about 5 it 6 years
Have you told anyone? My mam, but she tells me off, calls me gorgeous and says I'm skinny enough which is annoying even though she means the best.
What thoughts go through your head when you see or think about it? I want to hide it and I feel embarrassed. I sometimes wish I was narrower like the other girls in my class.
What have people told you about it? Nothing really

Name 3 things you love about yourself:
1. My hair, eyelashes and eyebrows
2. My eyes when they're green or blue, not grey
3. My brain!!

Name 3 things you get compliments about:
1. My high intelligence?
2. My face shape and structure
3. Body shape?

Bame 3 qualities you like about yourself:
1. My loyalty
2. My tendency to daydream (weird, ik)
3. My sarcastic b*tch mode if that counts..?
?

1.What are you most concious about? What part of your body? Height and boobs

2. Why? What happened to make you feel this way? I'm a little bit short and what girl doesn't want bigger boobs haha

3. Have you done anything to 'change' this? There's no much I can do this about it, I just accept myself the way I am

4. Has that helped? A lot, there's no better way to be happy than loving yourself

5. How long have you felt like this? It used to affect me when I was younger, now it doesn't bother me at all

6. Have you told anyone about it? Yes

7. What thoughts go through your head when you see it or think about it? I need high heels and a pushup bra... haha not true

8. What have people told you about it? Nothing really, like it's none of their business

-CHANGE-

9. Lets focus on what you like!
Name 3 things you LOVE about yourself!
1, My eyes
2, My hair
3, My butt and legs haha

10. Name 3 things you get compliments about?!
1, My eyes
2, My legs
3, My smile

11. Name 3 qualities you like about yourself
I am : I'm loyal
I am: I'm supportive
I am: I'm responsible

Venting Time! Pour your heart out and talk about why this bothers you: It doesn't really bother me, I admit I'd like to be taller and have a little bit bigger boobs but as I said, there's no better way to be happy than accepting and loving yourself the way you are

Reply to Thread