Any tips on weight loss?

So i'm trying to lose weight and everyone notices but me lol.

But i would like to know how do all of you try to lose weight and stay fit?

Do you take certain pills or eat certain things that help you lose weight?

Also, does anyone have any experience on taking Garcinia Cambogia? i wanted to use it but people tell me its awesome then others tell me don't do it. Please share you experience with me so i know if i should get this or not, because i reallllllllllllllly want it ^.^ 

Check this out http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/garcinia-cambogia-weight-loss
Make sure you read page 2 as well.
Tbh it doesn't sound like a great way to lose weight to me.
The best way to lose weight would be to eat healthier and exercise

If you want to get fit and stay fit then pills are not the way to go, they are damaging and the results don't last.
Start eating right, watch your portions, incorporate fruits and vegetables.
I exercise with videos on Youtube, I pull them up on my TV and follow along. Popsugar has an amazing channel for these videos. More than anything though I like to walk for exercise, I have two dogs so we do lots of walking.

Being healthy isn't always about losing weight. I have a friend with anorexia... and it is really awful. She's lost so much weight that she's lost her period and she can't run or go on long hikes... she's missing out on a lot :( Some fat is necessary and there for a reason, without it bad things happen. Sometimes too much fat when people are overweight, it's unhealthy. Being healthy is finding your body's balance between too little and too much fat and also how much your body can do. If you would like to stay healthy and fit, do a variety of different types of exercises like jogging, pilates and weights etc etc. You want to make sure that all of you is healthy! So that doesn't mean lose heaps of weight and spend hours doing cardio! You want to strengthen those muscles, because strength lets you do cool stuff. Just imagine yourself lifting some heavy boxes and then a dude coming over and is like "Hey need some help there?" And you'll just say "Naaah. Thanks anyways" because musles let you get sh*t done like a boss which is super cool (and something my anorexic friend can't do at the moment which is sad). Maybe eat healthier, but still allow yourself to have the food you love every now and then. Limit how much junk food you eat, but not how much you eat. I personally wouldn't try weight loss pills because they sound kind of dodgy as well as too good to be true. They might be detrimental to your health as well and that is the opposite of what you want to achieve, which is a healthier you). Fitness and health requires effort and hard work! Best of luck! :D 

(I'm sorry if this isn't want you wanted to hear.)

mandakim: Check this out http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/garcinia-cambogia-weight-loss
Make sure you read page 2 as well.
Tbh it doesn't sound like a great way to lose weight to me.
The best way to lose weight would be to eat healthier and exercise 

Thanks:) since i do have asthma problems, its not the best for me...also my cousin doesn't have those problem like me so i guess i'll do it the old fashion way. ^.^ 

alegnatm: If you want to get fit and stay fit then pills are not the way to go, they are damaging and the results don't last.
Start eating right, watch your portions, incorporate fruits and vegetables.
I exercise with videos on Youtube, I pull them up on my TV and follow along. Popsugar has an amazing channel for these videos. More than anything though I like to walk for exercise, I have two dogs so we do lots of walking. 

Thanks:) i'l look into it! i mostly used old videos to help me lose weight because that's what worked for me in the past, but new stuff helps aswell:)
i would go for walks with my brother's dog (which is a pitbull) but he's too ignorant to go walking lmao! he will rip my arm off and wont listen XD

since i last posted my topic, i've lost a few pounds and i'm happy its working!!!^.^ i never use the scale because then i get a little insecure but seeing the results in my clothes is just as awesome^.^

papayagirl: Being healthy isn't always about losing weight. I have a friend with anorexia... and it is really awful. She's lost so much weight that she's lost her period and she can't run or go on long hikes... she's missing out on a lot :( Some fat is necessary and there for a reason, without it bad things happen. Sometimes too much fat when people are overweight, it's unhealthy. Being healthy is finding your body's balance between too little and too much fat and also how much your body can do. If you would like to stay healthy and fit, do a variety of different types of exercises like jogging, pilates and weights etc etc. You want to make sure that all of you is healthy! So that doesn't mean lose heaps of weight and spend hours doing cardio! You want to strengthen those muscles, because strength lets you do cool stuff. Just imagine yourself lifting some heavy boxes and then a dude coming over and is like "Hey need some help there?" And you'll just say "Naaah. Thanks anyways" because musles let you get sh*t done like a boss which is super cool (and something my anorexic friend can't do at the moment which is sad). Maybe eat healthier, but still allow yourself to have the food you love every now and then. Limit how much junk food you eat, but not how much you eat. I personally wouldn't try weight loss pills because they sound kind of dodgy as well as too good to be true. They might be detrimental to your health as well and that is the opposite of what you want to achieve, which is a healthier you). Fitness and health requires effort and hard work! Best of luck! :D (I'm sorry if this isn't want you wanted to hear.) 

Thank you for your response:) it was what i needed to hear because i have seen myself wanting to do things that i know i shouldn't (like if i know i dont need a piece of cake and i feel the need to "get rid of it"  before it really gets in my system). So i'm happy you've took the time to inform me of that. my goal is to be small because i've been big for a looong time and im tired of going to the store and seeing cute clothes and not able to buy themm because of my size.
What would you do is a show but something similar to this has actually happened to me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQ0NRKHP6g

So i know being fit is more important than being skinny, i just plan to do it the healthy way:)
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she gets better soon. :)

I'm glad you want to do it the healthy way :) I wish you all the best for your journey!! 

Just as like a side note, my parents have this cooking thing called a Thermomix. It's a tad pricey, but it's really worth the money, because it's really easy to make good food in it. Cooking is definitely not my mum's favourite activity so I think the only reason we eat healthy is because we have the thermomix which makes cooking a lot easier for her. 

Oh btw your avatar is really cute :)

papayagirl: I'm glad you want to do it the healthy way :) I wish you all the best for your journey!! Just as like a side note, my parents have this cooking thing called a Thermomix. It's a tad pricey, but it's really worth the money, because it's really easy to make good food in it. Cooking is definitely not my mum's favourite activity so I think the only reason we eat healthy is because we have the thermomix which makes cooking a lot easier for her. Oh btw your avatar is really cute :) 

Thankies! i like your avatar too. I looked up the Thermomix and it look really good to use:) of course my mother ran away from the computer when she saw the price, but one day i hope to get it lmao!

I stopped drinking soda, I only drink water and juices made without added sugars only fruit sugars and have lost so much weight I actually have to gain a couple back because now I am too skinny and too skinny is not good either lol hope this helped :) Also, I stopped eating fried foods I only eat baked chicken now or make it in water I've stayed away from steaks and red meat. I eat fruits and veggies more fruits because I don't really like veggies lol

Please listen to me when I say NEVER COUNT YOUR CALORIES.
just don't do it.
this is coming from someone who has ruined their life by counting calories
if you want to lose weight you need to change your lifestyle. Diets don't work. You need to become healthier and the weight will come off
eat as much fruit and vege as you want. Don't eat if you're not hungry because that's not good for you.
drink lots of water.
minimalise dairy products
avoid meat, especially red meat.
listen to your body
?

I tried the garcinia thing.... DON'T DO IT!!!! It's awful. It did not work whatsoever and made me feel extremely sick, dizzy, nauceous, fatigued, and numb in some parts of my body.

I've come to terms with the fact that there probably isn't ?a magic pill or button that'll give me the body I want. So I've starting working out 4 times a week, stopped drinking soda, drinking 64 oz of water every day, replacing white bread with whole grain, and gave up fast food.

I have had experiance with personal training and exercising. Don't expect all of the weight to drop off as soon as you start, it may take some time and your body needs to adjust and take care. Dont start off to hard, you might not see progress first, but dont push yourself too hard, you might get injuries and your body might not be able to handle it. It really starts off with what you feel comfortable with, if you have tried running before, or biking, or swimming etc. Its very important to eat healthy just as well as exercising, as you getmore comfortable with the sport or activity, your body will need more fuels. Try and eat vegatables, not too much fruit, oatmeal/porridge for a good breakfast. Hope this helps!

For me works simple technique: one meal?daily and 5-6 miles walking, in 15 days first results are visible.

Reply to Thread