I gained weight, and my bf told me he feels less attracted to me. please help.

Hello, I need some positivity and advise from you ladies, I am currently at my work desk writing this because I cannot concentrate, I had ran into bathroom few times this morning to just cry silently. Last night, my boyfriend (dating 3 years) have told me that he does not feel attracted to me as he used to because I have gained weight. I did gain exactly 10 lbs since we first met. I felt so ashamed, shocked, mad, and sad. So much mixed emotions inside me. My boyfriend said he truly feels bad for saying this, but he said he had to say this before we get engaged (we have been talking about getting married next year). He said he is afraid that I will gain more and more in the future after having baby etc. Looking myself, I am oversized, obesed and large. Everything he said was true. But the truth really hurts. I felt like I have to ?earn? to get engaged with him because he knows how much I want this engagement. I completely lost my confidence, and self esteem. I feel so ugly now and embarrassed. Now I see myself constantly worrying what he thinks about me. I love him so much, and I am not asking weather I should break up or not. I want to know if anyone here have gone through this and how you handled it. He felt really terriable and told me that he feels like a faggot telling me this. He told me that he thinks I am still beautiful and pretty. Just wanted me to go to gym and lose some weight. It really sucked because we had this conversation over the phone last night (we live together but I am on business trip). He didn't expect to bring this up lasst night, but we happen to have a deep conversation about our future last night.I have never been skinny my entire life. I would go gym and try to lose weight to be more attracted to him because I know that?s important to him. But now I just feel I will constantly be worried about what he thinks of me. What if he will never be attracted to me? What if I will never be skinny? Everyone turns old andn ugly as we get old. I should be able to wake up every morning witha man that loves all of me. Can I live forever wondering if im meeting my bf's physical standard??I ?cant live a life thinking that way with him. How can I get over this? I am so devastaed. Please help.

Hi. You need to eat healthy. You can also check about Cellublue to know about ways of getting a healthy body. Also, many people choose detox tea to shed weight. Adopt these easy ways to stay fit and toned.

Do a bit more exercise, eat a bit less, everything will be fine. Don't waste your time asking yourself questions like 'What if I will never be skinny ?' You never have been, and that includes the 3 years you've been with your boyfriend....and there's no indication he's asking for that, he's just trying to call a halt to the weight gains,and is fearing they might increase. He seems like a nice boyfriend so if I was you I'd choose him over the extra cream cakes.
?

Reply to Thread