Anyone else have insomnia?

I haven't slept properly for sooo long. I've tried all that stuff like exercising before bed and everything but it seems more psychological for me?

?

Have you tried slow deep breathing? Oh and masturbating will make you go to sleep too

undefined:
undefined

I guess, I get frustrated when I can't sleep which makes it worse D:?

Lol, masturbating doesn't always help

I've had a really messed up sleep schedule for years now. I can't fall asleep at a regular time and sleep all the way through the night. When I get home from school, I eat dinner and crash into bed immediately. I sleep for a few hours and wake up. No matter how tired I am I can't get back to sleep, so I stay up and do my daytime chores, homework, etc, at night. By early morning I get exhausted again and have to go back to sleep only to get up after a short while to get ready for school.?
I've tried exercise (40 deep squats sometimes helps), masturbation or a small amount of wine. The wine usually knocks me out but I sleep hard and wake up prematurely, then I'm really messed up. The best thing I've found is Melatonin. It's natural and safe, and it's helped me more than anything else. I still have some problems, but this is the closest I've come to a solution. I hope it helps.

Reply to Thread