Over sensitive?

Hey ladies, I have a concerning issue.

I don't masturbate an absurd amount or get turned on frequently at inapporpriate times, but when I do get turned on it's like a brick wall hit me. All it takes is a tiny touch and I feel like I'm burning. My breathing is labored, my body is hot, all the normal stuff, but it seems like it's more intense than other people describe. I can't believe I'm making this analogy, but if you've ever read an Omegaverse yaoi manga, it's like when an Omega goes into heat. Slight drooling, paralyzingly turned on and all that. My doctor said it's because of a high metabolism. It feels like there's more to it than that. Like sexual hypersensitivity. Any thoughts on what the actual crap is going on please?

Well there is such a thing as being sexually hypersensative.? If you're worried you could have that, bring it up with your doctor and see what he/she says.
But as far as I can tell...you're not really describing a whole lot that is really that out of the norm for someone who is just very horny and turned on.

It could also a hormonal issue, as brandneweyes00 staty, it could be a good idea to talk about it to your doctor

Reply to Thread