Hair Down There Survey

What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed?
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same?
Where are you from?
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same?
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way?
Any other comments?

- What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Full shaved

- Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? I think most girls shave now days so, no wonder they do

- Where are you from? 'merica!!

- Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? There are so many different cultures in this country that it could be hard to say

- Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? It makes me feel clean and more feminine

- Any other comments? Viva la revolution!! \m/

Style: shave around the edges and trim the rest, unless I'm going to the pool, then I'm shaving it all

People my age: I think they just let it grow or shave it all unless they're expecting company.

Where I'm from: Virginia

People in my state: They probably just trim it.

Why do I keep it the way I do: I hate hair, but shaving takes too long, so I only shave when I need to and justtrim it any other time.

Comments: Bearded men are awesome. :P

Age:? 20What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? - trimmed on bikini line
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? - more going bare these days
Where are you from? - England
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? - As I said more go bare now
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? - I like to look good.
Any other comments? - My body, my rules

Age: 13What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Natural.
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? Some do but I don't think all of them do.
Where are you from? Oregon.
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? Some, but a lot of people shave now it seems.
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? It's just the natural way it is. I don't do anything with it and it looks fine.
Any other comments? I like hair down there, I think it looks good on people.?

- Grooming style:?Natural

- Do you think other people your age keep their pubic hair the same:?No

- Where are you from:?SC

- Do you think people in your state keep the same:?Girls are kind of obsessed with waxing and shaving here

- Why do you groom this way:?I'm really prone to ingrown hairs and have pili multigemini (multiple hairs in a single follicle) so I'm done dealing with pain and bumps and scarring

- Any other comments:?Being natural isn't bad, I used to hate how it looked, but my boyfriend doesn't mind. He has a "your body your choice" mindset and still finds me wildly attractive both physically, emotionally, and sexually.

?

Age: 14What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Natural

Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? No lots seem to shave?
Where are you from? Ireland
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? No
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? I like it and I think it looks more grown up.?
Any other comments? Everyone should keep their hair how they like it

Age: 15What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Natural, trimmed a little on the edges.
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? Some but not all.
Where are you from? Midwest.
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? Some.
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? It looks good and I like the feel of it.
Any other comments? I've never been attracted to shaven pussies. I like a little fur and keep mine that way for the same reason.

Reply to Thread