Hair Down There Survey

What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed?
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same?
Where are you from?
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same?
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way?
Any other comments?

- What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Full shaved

- Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? I think most girls shave now days so, no wonder they do

- Where are you from? 'merica!!

- Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? There are so many different cultures in this country that it could be hard to say

- Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? It makes me feel clean and more feminine

- Any other comments? Viva la revolution!! \m/

Style: shave around the edges and trim the rest, unless I'm going to the pool, then I'm shaving it all

People my age: I think they just let it grow or shave it all unless they're expecting company.

Where I'm from: Virginia

People in my state: They probably just trim it.

Why do I keep it the way I do: I hate hair, but shaving takes too long, so I only shave when I need to and justtrim it any other time.

Comments: Bearded men are awesome. :P

Age:? 20What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? - trimmed on bikini line
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? - more going bare these days
Where are you from? - England
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? - As I said more go bare now
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? - I like to look good.
Any other comments? - My body, my rules

Age: 13What is your pubic hair grooming style: shaved, natural, trimmed? Natural.
Do you think people your age keep their pubic hair the same? Some do but I don't think all of them do.
Where are you from? Oregon.
Do you think people in your state/country keep the same? Some, but a lot of people shave now it seems.
Why do you groom your pubic hair this way? It's just the natural way it is. I don't do anything with it and it looks fine.
Any other comments? I like hair down there, I think it looks good on people.?

- Grooming style:?Natural

- Do you think other people your age keep their pubic hair the same:?No

- Where are you from:?SC

- Do you think people in your state keep the same:?Girls are kind of obsessed with waxing and shaving here

- Why do you groom this way:?I'm really prone to ingrown hairs and have pili multigemini (multiple hairs in a single follicle) so I'm done dealing with pain and bumps and scarring

- Any other comments:?Being natural isn't bad, I used to hate how it looked, but my boyfriend doesn't mind. He has a "your body your choice" mindset and still finds me wildly attractive both physically, emotionally, and sexually.

?

Reply to Thread