Grey Hair

My hair is naturally black and I have always loved it's colour. But now my hair has started to grey, I mean i am just in my twenties. Is it normal for hair to grey at this age? Is there any ways to cure this?

As said before, it is normal to go grey eventually. I mean, I'm only in Y9 and part of my eyebrow has turned pure white XD Genes and stress can cause this too like in the post before. It is completely normal to go grey in your twenties. Because you have black hair, it would be more noticable if you went grey than for a say a blonde person. However, if ya don't like your hair going grey then you can always dye it though it can be expensive. But ya can always leave it I mean personally, being grey young makes ya look like a badass imo XD Plus not dying it keeps your hair healthier.?

Every two weeks my mother use Clairol Soy from Sally's along with the Soy peroxide. She can either purchase cream and apply with a brush or liquid and apply with a bottle. Sally's should be able to to help find her shade ind it look amazing like a expensive color, it's really great idea. She is a 7N and it matches great. She only do the roots and make sure she don't push it up further than the gray area and rarely pull it through her ends, maybe every three months on the ends for 5 minutes. She do the front part of her head and I does the back. It sure beats paying to get it done every two weeks.

Reply to Thread