Swimsuits

Is anyone really super comftorable walking around in a bikini or one piece? I'm not fat and I run and all that but I'm still not comftorable walking around in a swimsuit without having a towel or shorts on or something and is that just me or what? 

I'm totally comfortable doing that.

I'm ok wearing a bikini on the beach

I've worn a bikini to the beach before and have mixed feelings about it ,you like that you look good but wonder what others think so you don't fully enjoy yourself):

Personally I don't really like bikinis. There's a lot of people looking at you and while you're wearing a bikini you're putting even more on show to creepy guys, not really what I want for myself!

I am ok with it but there are times when I have felt awkward like when I noticed people looking or when I wasnt around other people who were also in bathing our suits.

what about hot guys instead of creepy guys checking you out when you wear a bikini? Does that bother you?

foxeejanis:what about hot guys instead of creepy guys checking you out when you wear a bikini? Does that bother you? 

Yes actually, it kinda does. I don't care if they're attractive or creeping looking it still just creeps me out when I see men, usually older than me, staring at me when I'm in a bikini. :)

It's fine I'm not too comfortable either with my swimsuit but I heard that if you wear plain colours you will be less noticed. Or to flatter your body you can wear bright, colourful swimsuits. Find a swimsuit you really like and try to get out of your comfort zone. Try a one piece and slower adjuste to a two piece. And sure, if you only got the chance to go swimming without shorts once. You still tried! Good luck!

I have no problem if I'm in the beach but it could be strange if I wear my bikini to go to the movies lol

I don't like bikinis because pretty much all of my fat is on my stomach so it's not flat, but i don't mind wearing swimsuits

I need to go around a lot in a swimsuit because of my swim team practice every week, so I've sort of gotten used to it but I still don't feel fully comfortable with it.. I actually do like most parts of my body and it feels sort of exciting to see boys looking at me, but I would feel *much* more comfortable with it if I would not always get that unconscious bad feeling when I feel them staring at my chest and I know they are staring at my boobs, or more like the place where you are *supposed* to have boobs.. It was really horrible when I was 12-13, now it's better but I'm still quite flat and whenever I see some boys looking at my boobs I just get that nasty feeeling because I'm sure they are staring at my tiny boobs and secretly wondering what's wrong with me? :( Again, with my family I don't really care if they see me in a bikini, but on beaches and other public places I feel much more insecure wearing a bikini.

i dont mind wearing a bikini in public. only problem is when it gets wet you can sort of see that i have a cameltoe..

I actually love wearing a bikini or one piece out in public. It's the closest I can get to showing off the goodies without really showing anything. I do go one piece when I'm with my family though, so my parents don't get all nervous about it.

Reply to Thread