Removing hair everywhere down there

Hi! okay so like my problem is shaving down there. I know how to but i cant get everywhere....like between the lips and stuff lol. I feel like i might cut myself or something. Also am i the only one with hair between their butt crack....i hope not and if there is someone that does how do you remove it? I know these are some pretty personal questions but im desperate.

Getting all the hair shaved takes practice, I've got it down to a science lol I usually end up putting one leg up on the edge of the tub and I pull my lips apart so I can get it all. And no having hair in your bum is not uncommon, I've never had a desire to get rid of it so I don't have an answer for that one. 

My boyfriend loves licking my bum hole but I do get hair there which I can't reach properly so he shaves it for me.

If you are not comfortable shaving around your pubic region then you should not...  I read an article last summer...  can't remember where...  but it said that pubic/vaginal shaving area accidents was one of the top reasons younger women 16-24 have to go to the Emergency Room...  I used to be scared when I shaved but now I have it waxed professionally...  I'm also looking into having it permanently removed using laser treatments...  

And don't worry about the hair down there...  We all have hair all over our bodies, just not as thick and dark as guys do...  

What is Laser Hair Removal
Laser is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser hair removal or hair reduction is a permanent hair reduction treatment that uses lasers to target the roots of hair underneath the skin?s surface. No single laser is ideal for every individual. Depending on your skin and hair color, some lasers will be more effective than others.Laser Treatment Procedures Performed in Our Office
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Vein Treatment
Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser Stretch Mark Removal

There are a variety of lasers on the market, some more effective than others on different skin tones, hair colors, and treatment areas. Laser hair removal/reduction can also be performed on any part of the body including your face, arms, neck, underarms, back, legs, and bikini line. A series of treatments are usually needed for hair removal to be permanent.

it is of course easy to shave the mound but on the outer labia and around vag , we should exercise some what caution..so better to get waxed to avoid accidental cuttings.

Reply to Thread