period survey

Pages PREV 1 2 3

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 9Where were you? At homeDid you tell anyone? Who? My mum, but I was reluctant because I was embarassed.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Didn't really know what a period was before I started. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads, I use liners on "in between" days.Do you like tampons? I haven't tried tampons because 1) My mum won't let me, and 2) The thought of putting my fingers any where near my vagina while I am menstruating is disgusting.How often do you change pads? Usually about every 3 hours, depending on how heavy my flow is.PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? I used to but I got put on a low dose hormonal contraceptive pill because I had really bad cramps and I was vomiting the whole day of the first day of my cycle.Do you have mood swings? I also got pretty bad mood swings, but that doesn't bother me anymore.Do you get angry easily? Sometimes.Do you cry a lot? I used to but it doesn't bother me as much anymore.Do you have food cravings? I usually crave carbs, salty foods and vinegar, I usually end up eating salt and vinegar chips. SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Still a virgin.If so, is it any different? N/ADo you mastubate while on you period? No, the idea of touching that area whilst on my period grosses me out. OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Apart from "time of the month", no.Does your period gross you out? Kinda.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Not particularly, but I don't really like doing much physical things during my period as I wear pads and I hate the feeling of them bunching up.

How old were you when you got your first period? 10 turning 11.Where were you? At home, around new years.Did you tell anyone? Who? Nope, my brother and dad where at home, and I didn't want to tell my gran.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Dreading it! SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Tampons and Pads.Do you like tampons? Yep.How often do you change pads? Only use them at night so, when I go to sleep and when I wake up. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? Sometimes.Do you have mood swings? YES.Do you get angry easily? Yes...Do you cry a lot? I cry easily.Do you have food cravings? YES. SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Not sexually active.If so, is it any different? No comment.Do you mastubate while on you period? Not really... OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Um, just "That time of the month". I once had a friend who used to call it the "Red Russian River", I suppose she meant rushing.....Does your period gross you out? I've gotten used to it.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? I play hockey, tennis and dance so, pretty much all of em'.

How old were you when you got your first period? 11Where were you? home, at nightDid you tell anyone? Who? yes, my grandmaBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? uh i hadnt thought much of it SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? tamponsDo you like tampons? yess :PHow often do you change pads? i dont use pad but i change tampons every few hours PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? yesDo you have mood swings? a little sad feelingDo you get angry easily? not reallyDo you cry a lot? sometimes :PDo you have food cravings? yes :D
  SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? yesIf so, is it any different? it might feel better honestlyDo you mastubate while on you period? nah i don't do that anyways OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? nope, just tell my fiance it started :PDoes your period gross you out? sometimes, i don't like blood of any kind :/Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? not really, i do the same stuff but sometimes i wanna lay around too

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 9Where were you? At home, I actually woke up with it and had that weirdish feeling you get before your period and felt really warm like I had a fever lol Did you tell anyone? Who? Yes, my mum and she got me some pads because I didn't have any. Who prepares for their period at 9? I totally wasn't expecting it or knew what a period was apart from bleeding from the vagina because I knew that mum got hers but I didn't know why it happened, how to use pads, when to expect it etc. Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I didn't know much about periods as mentioned above. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads Do you like tampons? I haven't used tampons before How often do you change pads? Every 2-3 hours, depending on my flow  PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? YesDo you have mood swings? Yes Do you get angry easily? Yes Do you cry a lot? Yes Do you have food cravings? Yes I crave salt and vinegar chips, and carbs in general SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? No and I don't masturbate on my period either If so, is it any different? N/ADo you mastubate while on you period? No OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Time of the monthDoes your period gross you out? Sometimes Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Light coloured pants (I don't usually wear light coloured pants anyway), tying light coloured jerseys/sweatshirts around my waist, sitting on light coloured furniture (omg, I sound so paranoid lol). I try to avoid anything too "physical" when I have cramps and I usually like to be alone around the time i'm due because I'm so irritable. 

How old were you when you got your first period? 12Where were you? at my home, in texasDid you tell anyone? Who? only my momBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?none of the above, i didn't think it would happen when it did. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? tampons now, hardly ever used anything else. i HATED pads!Do you like tampons? now i do, and i did before i had even had sex. i guess some people just can't deal with the feel of pads.How often do you change pads? i used to change them ever two hours or so, but i didn't use pads very long. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? i usually only get cramps during my period but not prior to.. and it stayed the same after i had my babyDo you have mood swings? oh yes i do, before and duringDo you get angry easily? i wouldn't say angered easily, but irritated easily, and i have anxiety alot around that time.Do you cry a lot? i dont know why, it is so sooooo weird, but i always, always cry the night before i start. if i find myself crying and it is around time for me to start, i know i will start the next day. it's like clock work. so werid?!?!? maybe not.. but i've never heard or read of anyone else that way..Do you have food cravings? i've never really craved chocalote or anything like that.. always something salty or vinegary SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? noIf so, is it any different? wouldn't know..Do you mastubate while on you period? no i don't, never really do that anyway.. tbh OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? my high school sweetheart used to say that "it' was under construction, lol.. he used to call "her" kitty, and i would say that she was "under construction" that she wa s being renovated or somthing, idk!! he may have started that, doesn't make much sense to me.. lol   there was a field next to were we lived, (we lived next to each other) and there was an ambulance station next door, kinda (small country town) they had tore down the old one, and his dad had worked there, and we wanted to go one day, we hung out there, he said no we couldn't go because it was under construction, and so on and so forth.... i'm pretty sure he is the one that started saying that about "kitty" lol.. ahh young love :)Does your period gross you out? no, but it is gross to me. i try to just keep it all clean and not think or talk about it.. weird i'm here, huh?Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? nope

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? a month from being 13 :)Where were you? At home just after New Years' celebrations.Did you tell anyone? Who? My mom aloneBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking forward to it then inChristmas and New Years and back to school it slipped my mind and bam! Lol.?SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use??PadsDo you like tampons??I would like to try them but my mom won't let meHow often do you change pads? I hate changing them actually, with the sneaking into the bathroom to change it and all. To stressful... I only change it when it's about to leak so about every 8hrs.?PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? Spiradiculary... sometimes i do, sometimes i don't and if i do it lasts for about half of the first day aloneDo you have mood swings? Not that I know of or anyone sys but I am a very emotional person wether on my period or not.Do you get angry easily? Not really, just a bit annoyed sometiems but never show it.Do you cry a lot? Not really actually.Do you have food cravings? Yes! ice cream and cake! Then again I have those cravings anyday :)?SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? I'm a virgin but in the future if my guy's good with it I'm cool with it :)If so, is it any different? ?I'm confused with what you mean.Do you mastubate while on you period? Sometimes?OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Hmm.... nope at school if someone has their face screwed up or walking stiff and we ask they're jus liek cramps and we get what they eman and help them out. Otherwise we just say period.Does your period gross you out? Nope. My first time it made my stomach churn... and if anyone mentioned the word I had literally the feeling to vomit but thta was just the first time. Now I'm cool with ti and sometimes forget about it... I mean?a month goes by lol I'm not keeping track! And when it returns I'm just like... oh. Hey. Looks like there's going to be a lot of stress for the next 5 days and swimming practice lol.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Nope! I even swim and I'm a girl that's not allowed to sue tampons and doesn't use pads when I swim... it's a lot of stress until you get in the water lol. But after that pretty cool. No one notices in the water.?

How old were you when you got your first period? 14 -- todayWhere were you? School Did you tell anyone? Who? My best friend and sisters Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Mixed emotions as part of me knew it was a special thing and the other part heard horror stories. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Used a pad first but gonna make tampons my choice Do you like tampons? Thus far as not so bulky as pads How often do you change pads??
?PMS / Before your period Do you get cramps? YepDo you have mood swings? A? littleDo you get angry easily? No Do you cry a lot? No Do you have food cravings? Now i do not prior? Sex If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? N/A Do you mastubate while on you period? It made me relax
OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Not yet Does your period gross you out? Kind of Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Nope

How old were you when you got your first period??Nearly 12Where were you??At home alone ☹Did you tell anyone? Who??I cried on the phone with my mum!Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?
Absolutly dreading it!?SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Used pads for the first few years, then moved on to tamponsDo you like tampons? YASHow often do you change pads? Hate pads now?PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? I might have endomitriosis, killer crampsDo you have mood swings? yeah, a bitDo you get angry easily? no more than usual!Do you cry a lot? noDo you have food cravings? suprisingly no!?SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? NahIf so, is it any different? noDo you mastubate while on you period? yuck no?OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? 'bleeding like a stuck pig'Does your period gross you out? unfortunatly yes,?Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? swimming

First Period:

How old were you when you got your first Period? ?13

Where were you? ?This is so embarrassing- I didn't realise what it was for three days!! So when I got it I was in town (thankfully it wasn't heavy enough to leak) and I thought there was something wrong with me. I was too shy to say it to mam. Three days later it clicked and I was like oh my god NO!?

Did you tell anyone? Who? My mam, then my best friend who I'm not friends with anymore and then my other best friend Ben

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? ?Neither really, but I got it later than other girls in my family and was kinda waiting for them?

Supplies:
What kind of supplies do you usually use? ?Pads and tampons for the first three days, then just pads or panty liners.

Do you like tampons? They're alright, I guess. I need them though with pads so I don't leak?

Hiw often do you change pads? For the first two day 1-2 hours.?

PMS/Before your Period:

Do you get cramps? Pains in my ribs and lower abdomen a few days before and really bad cramps for first three days..

Do you get mood swings? ?I've only gotten reallly emotional like twice, but usually I'm just irritable.?

Do do you get angry easily? No just quite irritated.?

Do you have food cravings? I always crave Chinese food and brownies before and during my period!?

Sex:

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Not sexually active

If so, is it any different? Not sexually active

Do you masturbate while on your period? Sometimes in the shower but not much while on my period

Other:

Do you have names/code words for your period? My 'things' or the'dread week is nigh'. That last Ines a little weird.. :)

Does your Period gross you out? No..

Are there any sports/activities you try to avoid while on your period? ?When it's heavy I struggle to get out of bed so no.. but I do make an effort to go walking when it's lighter.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread