period survey

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? 12

Where were you?moms bathroom

Did you tell anyone? Who?yep. mom

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? looking forward. and what was i tinking?!

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use?tampons/pantiliners

Do you like tampons? love them

How often do you change pads? dont use them

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? yes -_-

Do you have mood swings? bad ones

Do you get angry easily?yes!!!!

Do you cry a lot?yes

Do you have food cravings?mmhhmmm

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?no

If so, is it any different?

Do you mastubate while on you period? no

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? T.O.M

Does your period gross you out? NO

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? NO.

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? 11:/

Where were you? At my mum's friends house

Did you tell anyone? Who? Of course!- my mum's friend and my olders sister

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I was actually looking forward to it! Now I hate it:(

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads

Do you like tampons? Only used them once or twice to start of with, they were horrible but you get used to them

How often do you change pads? When needed 

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? No

Do you have mood swings? YES! Pretty bad ones too

Do you get angry easily? Yes, unfortantly!

Do you cry a lot? Kind of, I feel more down

Do you have food cravings? Yes again:/ Not good!

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? -

If so, is it any different? -

Do you mastubate while on you period? No! I hate putting tampons in, never mind my finger!

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Monthlies 

Does your period gross you out? No really, its natural 

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? I hate doing all sports I always worry i'm going to spill!

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period?11
Where were you?at a train station
Did you tell anyone? Who?my mom
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?i didn't know that much about period I heard about it and I wasn't looking forward 2 it

Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use?pads always period set , dove women's
Do you like tampons?no don't wanna lose my virginity
How often do you change pads? 6 times a day

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps?no
Do you have mood swings?no
Do you get angry easily?no
Do you cry a lot?yes
Do you have food cravings?no

Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?no GROSS!!
Do you mastubate while on you period?no

Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period?punishment for not being pregnat
Does your period gross you out?yes
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?no

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period?  11

Where were you?  At home

Did you tell anyone? Who? Yes, my mom

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking forward to it

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Overnight pads 

Do you like tampons? No

How often do you change pads? Every 3 to 4 hours

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? No

Do you have mood swings? Yes

Do you get angry easily?  Yes

Do you cry a lot? Yes

Do you have food cravings? Yes

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? No, I'm a virgin

Do you mastubate while on you period? No

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Yes

Does your period gross you out? No

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Yes, swimming

First Period

Where were you? I discovered it as my house, but I dont know where I got it.

Did you tell anyone? Who? I told my best friend, who had gotton it, and my best friend who hadnt for advice.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I dont know, I had mixed emotions.

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? My period is super light, so pantiliners.

Do you like tampons? I havent really tried one yet, but it is a scary thought.

How often do you change pads? When ever it feels like I just pissed my pants.

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? Yes, there is always a heating pad by my side.

Do you have mood swings? Major mood swings.

Do you get angry easily? Yes, I just sit in my room, door locked watching titanic, away from those annoying peasants.

Do you cry a lot? Yes, especially during a sad movie.

Do you have food cravings? Yes, mostly chocolate, but sometimes it could be just random things.

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Virgin.

If so, is it any different? Not really, since I dont do it.

Do you mastubate while on you period? No.

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Yes, me and my group of friends make the period punctuation sign with our hands, or on paper. :smileylol:

Does your period gross you out? Sometimes to think I am bleeding does gross me out, so I try to focus on different things.

Are there any sports/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Well I sorta new to this so, I havent had the option to choose yet.

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? About 12

Where were you? At home playing wii aha

Did you tell anyone? Who? I told my mom!

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I was really nervous about getting it

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Playtex Sport tampons

Do you like tampons? Love

How often do you change pads? Depends on how heavy my flow is

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? Sometimes

Do you have mood swings? Yes... they're so bad

Do you get angry easily? Very

Do you cry a lot? Yes. Over every little thing.

Do you have food cravings? Yes, and it's usually junk food :(

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Never!

If so, is it any different?--

Do you mastubate while on you period? Sometimes

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Haha no!

Does your period gross you out? Not really :)

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? I kind of can't avoid any of the sports I do, so no :)

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? 9

Where were you? In my house. I kinda woke up to the...lovely surprise.....

Did you tell anyone? Who? No. I tried to hide it but my grandma found my panties when she was cleaning my room.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I had no idea what it was when I got it...I thought I was dying.

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Tampons.

Do you like tampons? No, but I rather use them than pads.

How often do you change pads? Whenever I go to the bathroom I'll check and if I need to change it then I change it.

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? Yes.

Do you have mood swings? THEY ARE HORRIBLE.

Do you get angry easily? Omg. Yes.

Do you cry a lot? No. I just scream.

Do you have food cravings? Like a pregnant woman haha.

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? No I do not.

If so, is it any different? -----

Do you mastubate while on you period? Just clitoral stimulation. It gets ride of my cramps.

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Aunt Flo, The Monthly Visitor, Shark Week, The Curse

Does your period gross you out? YES.

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? I can't move....so everything haha.

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period?

Where were you?

• Home.

Did you tell anyone? Who?

• I told my mom.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?

•  My mom always told me that getting your period was something very important, so I was actually looking forward to it.

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use?

• Pads.

Do you like tampons?

• I'm not allowed :/

How often do you change pads?

•  About every four hours.

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps?

• Yes.

Do you have mood swings?

Yep.

Do you get angry easily?

• TOO EASILY!

Do you cry a lot?

• No...maybe...yes.

Do you have food cravings?

•  YES!

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?

• Not sexually active.

Do you mastubate while on you period?

•  Yep, but...not like that...

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period?

• "The days"

Does your period gross you out?

• Not really.

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?

•  Swimming. 

How old were you when you got your first period? 13

Where were you? home

Did you tell anyone? Who? My mom, who told everyone :smileyembarrassed:

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking forwards to it

What kind of supplies do you usually use? pads and tampons

Do you like tampons? Yes

How often do you change pads? dpends on the day of period, it varies

Do you get cramps? really bad, to the point of puking

Do you have mood swings? Yes, sorta

Do you get angry easily? No

Do you cry a lot? No

Do you have food cravings? Yes, chocolate (usually hate chocolate)

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Active and no

If so, is it any different? Not active on period

Do you mastubate while on you period? No

Do you have any names/code words for your period? Hell time lol

Does your period gross you out? Not really

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? No

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? 14
Where were you? Luckily at home!!!!
Did you tell anyone? Who? Yeah, I told my mom
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Dreading it... but I was also worried since I was 14 and a half and still didnt have it but all my friends were so jealous!! XD 

Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads and tampons
Do you like tampons? They're good for when I want to go swimming, if I wear leggings and don't want anyne to see my bulky pad I wear a tampon, and I wear them if I have dance class when I'm on my period. :3
How often do you change pads? As often as possible... I'm really scared of leaking!!!! D: 

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps? All the time -_- 
Do you have mood swings? Yes, sometimes I start crying for no reason or yell at someone over something little like if they interrupt me while listening to my music!!!
Do you get angry easily? Seriously, you DON'T want to be around me when I'm angry!!!!

Do you cry a lot? Yes, and it's always for no reason or for a really stupid reason 

Do you have food cravings? I always crave fast food and sweet things XD 

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? N/A
If so, is it any different? N/A
Do you mastubate while on you period? Ewwww no!!!! 

Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period? I used to call it a japanese flag... that sounds really corny I know XD
Does your period gross you out? Yes definitely!!!!
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Well I'm a dancer so I always attend dance class but when I do I wear a tampon.  

icyfiredragon:First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 11Where were you? On a school trip to paris
Did you tell anyone? Who? Three girls in my dorm them a teacher cause I was really scared, then all the girls told everyone else and the hole school knew and the boys were teasing me 
 Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking forwad to it 
SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads or tampons Do you like tampons?love themHow often do you change pads? 2 1/2 hours 
PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?really badDo you have mood swings? Really bad Do you get angry easily? Yea really bad 
Do you cry a lot? Alll the time Do you have food cravings? Yeah chocolat Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Not sexually active If so, is it any different?Do you mastubate while on you period? Yeah 
OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? The train Does your period gross you out? No not at all Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Swimming Thanks for taking my survey, gurls!   

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? I was really young, 4th grade!Where were you? I started before school one day, and I had no idea what it was. I was running late for the bus, so I didn't really have time to question it.Did you tell anyone? Who? I didn't know what it was at the time! Thankfully, my mom noticed and came to the rescue.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I didn't know what a period was. :3 SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? I always use tampons. On occasion, I'll wear both a tampon and a pad.Do you like tampons? I love tampons!How often do you change pads? I don't use pads alone. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? No, not really. I might get a few foot cramps before my period, but that's not typical either.Do you have mood swings? I'm a little bit more on the emotional side, but I don't have mood swings.Do you get angry easily? Nope.Do you cry a lot? I'm more likely to cry on my period, yes. :)Do you have food cravings? I crave chocolate, and sweets basically. xD SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? I'm not sexually active.If so, is it any different? ^^Do you mastubate while on you period? Nope! OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? After seeing the movie "Red Tails" with my best friend, we started calling it red tails. :)Does your period gross you out? Not at all. It's my body, and it's not abnormal or anything.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Eh, no. Tampons make it easy to stay active during your period.

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 13Where were you? in a buffet in south dakota.Did you tell anyone? Who? my mom.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? dreading. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? pads mostly, but tampons if i'm doing any sort of physical activity.Do you like tampons? they're ok i guess.How often do you change pads? every 4-6 hours. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? yes holy crapDo you have mood swings? usually before i get my period, not when i'm on it.Do you get angry easily? yes.Do you cry a lot? no.Do you have food cravings? yes yes yes. chocolate pleaseeeee SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? n/aIf so, is it any different? n/aDo you mastubate while on you period? not really. OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? sometimes bicycle week lolDoes your period gross you out? sometimes.. the smell does.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? swimming. and jumping.

~~
First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 12Where were you? Starting to shower with 18 other girls after gym class.Did you tell anyone? Who?  yes,  18 girlsBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?  Wanted it bad SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?  Tampons, not as messyDo you like tampons?  LOVEHow often do you change pads?  If I use Its because my flow is heavy and use with tampons, if flow is light or ending I change as needed. PMS / Before your period Yes, badDo you get cramps? severeDo you have mood swings?  stay away from meDo you get angry easily?  Better stay away from meDo you cry a lot? only when provokes do i cryDo you have food cravings?  Califlower SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? virgin, but I would love to have sex during a period sooo lubed up for him.  My BF wants to do it also during my period he does finger meIf so, is it any different?  Yes a big differance being fingered.Do you mastubate while on you period? always OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? takeing my shower or took my showerDoes your period gross you out?  I am Gods creation so this is ment to happen to girls so I think it is beautiful.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? no

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period?
It was a week after I turned 12.Where were you?
I was at school, and it was the end of the day.Did you tell anyone? Who?
I told my mom the next day. I was so embarrassed and sad because I ruined my favorite pair of underwear.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?
I wasn't necessarily dreading it, but I was not looking forward to it. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?
Tampons and panty liners.Do you like tampons?
They're my favorite!How often do you change pads?
I HATE pads!  I never use them. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?
Yes.  Sometimes I get really bad ones in my lower back.Do you have mood swings?
Yes.  I'm crazy before my period and when I'm on my period.Do you get angry easily?
More like irritated.Do you cry a lot?
Way too much.  Over everything.  (ex. Folgers coffee commercial)Do you have food cravings?
Yeah, sometimes.
  SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?
Only if it's very light, like I just started or it's almost over.If so, is it any different?
Not really, it can just be a little messier.Do you mastubate while on you period?
No. OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period?
Nope.Does your period gross you out?
It doesn't really "gross me out," I just hate being on my period.  I see it as such an inconvenience and a waste of money, and my PMS symptoms are just so bad.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?
I was always on a swim team, from the time I first started my period.  So I think that prepared me for whatever!  But I do prefer not to run when I'm on it. :)

11 and a halfWhere were you?
Public libraryDid you tell anyone? Who?
My momBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?
Looking forward to it for some reasonSuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?
Tampon and panty liner on the eavy daysDo you like tampons?
SureHow often do you change pads?Every few hours or when they're fullPMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?
SometimesDo you have mood swings?
FrequentlyyDo you get angry easily?
YesDo you cry a lot?
no
Do you have food cravings?YesSexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?
No
If so, is it any different?Do you mastubate while on you period?NoOtherDo you have any names/code words for your period?
I usually say "the british are coming"
Does your period gross you out?
yes
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?
swimming, running

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? i think nine or ten i got mine real early alot eriler then my mom got hersWhere were you? like i said nine or ten, i was in fifth gradeDid you tell anyone? Who? no nooneBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? it was unexpected so neither SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? tampont. i only use pads when i sleepDo you like tampons? yes thats what i  useHow often do you change pads? only when i wake up. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? yes bad crampsDo you have mood swings? yes i cry alotDo you get angry easily? no i dont even get angry without a periodDo you cry a lot?  yes all the timeDo you have food cravings?i dont know i dont pay attention, i have a sweet tooth all the time SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? i never had sex before.Do you mastubate while on you period? yes alot OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period?  yea i say i am going to check my email when i change tamponsDoes your period gross you out? yes of courseAre there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? any kind of movment, i have sever cramps and dont want to take strong pain medication, i take moderete pain medication 

First Period

Where were you? At school

Did you tell anyone? Who? Nope, i waited til i got home

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I dreaded it

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Ultra thin Pads, Kotex

Do you like tampons? Never tried them

How often do you change pads? Every 4 hours

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? YES

Do you have mood swings? YES

Do you get angry easily? YES

Do you cry a lot? YUPP

Do you have food cravings? NOT REALLY

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Not sexually active

Do you mastubate while on you period? Shower head ;)

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? I tell ny mom "SHE'S HERE !"

Does your period gross you out? NOT REALLY

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? 13

Where were you? At home, in my bed i guess.

Did you tell anyone? Who?  yup, my mum.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Never gave it much thought lol.

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? pads

Do you like tampons? nope

How often do you change pads? every 2-3 hours.

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? yes, real bad ones... :/

Do you have mood swings? yep

Do you get angry easily? yep

Do you cry a lot? yep

Do you have food cravings? sometimes

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? unicorn, chumms, flo

Does your period gross you out? kind of

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? yep, most of them especially running and swimming

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period?

Where were you?
At home thankfully.Did you tell anyone? Who?
No i didn't tell anyone, i wasn't sure at first what it was so when i finnally put two and two together i was just glad i wasn't sick or something.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?
dreading it. i knew it would cause problems i wouldn't be able to get around and i didn't feel like i was ready for it. people make way to big a deal about the first one.SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?
Cotten type pads and sport tampons. anything with Latex or platstic on it makes it hard for my body to breath. and regular tampons hurt to take out. something about the shape.Do you like tampons?
when i can use them yes. it took a long time before i could though. They'er also great for bloody noses. lolHow often do you change pads?anytime i use the bathroom or it starts to feel gross.PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?
occasionally, ussually some advil right when they start stops them.Do you have mood swings?
yes but i also have anxiety and get touches of depression so it can be hard to tell whats causing them sometimes.Do you get angry easily?
yes but i try not to let it get to me or cause problems. it ussually isn't very bad.Do you cry a lot?
not always. most times i don't. But i can get emotional.Do you have food cravings?
yes alwasy salty stuff. esspecially MC>donalds food SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?
only once while i was lightly ( really lightly) spottingIf so, is it any different?
i don't really know i don't have allot of expirience. a bit messier maybe.Do you mastubate while on you period?
Not skin to skin touching no, too gross for me. but sometimes through my cloths. those moods don't ussally last long though. OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period?
i ussually say i just have to get girly stuff when im at the store. other then that noDoes your period gross you out?
yes but i've gotten used to it. it's actually increased my gross tolorence. Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?
anything strenous. i don't know why but just a few minutes into a work out my emotions go crazy.

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 11
Where were you? School
Did you tell anyone? Who? Yes. My mom
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? A bit of both

Supplies What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads
Do you like tampons? Yeah for swimming
How often do you change pads? Every 4 hours 

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps?Yeah
Do you have mood swings? No
Do you get angry easily?No
Do you cry a lot? No
Do you have food cravings? Yeah

Sex 
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? No
If so, is it any different? Erm no
Do you mastubate while on you period? NO! 

Other 
Do you have any names/code words for your period? P's, Lady days, my bloods
Does your period gross you out? No 
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Swimming 

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period? 14.
Where were you? Sleeping.. I woke up to it.
Did you tell anyone? Who? My mom.
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I didn't really think about it. 
Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads and tampons.
Do you like tampons? Yes.
How often do you change pads? Depends on how heavy my period is. 
PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps? Yeah, but they're not that bad.
Do you have mood swings? Yeah.
Do you get angry easily? I used to get really angry when I was on my period, but as of lately I haven't.
Do you cry a lot? Nope.
Do you have food cravings? Yeah, sometimes. 
Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? I have before.
If so, is it any different? It just feels kind of gross.
Do you mastubate while on you period? Sometimes, but I usually avoid doing it on my period. 
Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period? Naw, I usually just say period.
Does your period gross you out? No, it's a part of life.
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Swimming and that's about it.

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 13Where were you? On Vacation with my mom and brother. Did you tell anyone? Who?  momBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking forward to it.   SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?  tamppms amd padsDo you like tampons? yesHow often do you change pads? every 3 or 4 hours PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? sometimes but not always!Do you have mood swings? yesDo you get angry easily?  My friends say I do, I don't think so.Do you cry a lot? yesDo you have food cravings?  yes SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?  NoIf so, is it any different?Do you mastubate while on you period? No OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? Not reallyDoes your period gross you out? sometimes but it is what it is. Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? swimming     

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 15Where were you? At the cinema with friendsDid you tell anyone? Who? My mum & bestfriend.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I was dreading it but wanted to be like my friends. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? pads everytime, tampon if swimmingDo you like tampons? I personally don't get along with tamponsHow often do you change pads? every 2 hours PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? sometimesDo you have mood swings? yes very bad ones.Do you get angry easily? yeahDo you cry a lot? sometimes, depends how me and my boyfriend areDo you have food cravings? oh god yes SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? no but my boyfriend wouldn't careIf so, is it any different?Do you mastubate while on you period? i dont masturbate OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? I say 'im on my reds'Does your period gross you out? sometimesAre there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? many people say avoid swimming but it helps so much. but i'd say running

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 12-13 I thinkWhere were you? at home in the bathroomDid you tell anyone? Who? yes, I called my mom in.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Hmm, in a way looking forward to it just so it could finally happen SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? i used to use solely tampons, but I switched to a menstrual cupDo you like tampons? I did, but I use a cup nowHow often do you change pads? I don't use pads, but I changed tampon ever like 6 hours, my cup I can keep in for like 10..no more than 12 PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? yesDo you have mood swings?yesDo you get angry easily? sometimesDo you cry a lot? I cry easily on a regular dayDo you have food cravings? chocolate mostly SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? I don't for the first few days but when it dies down I do. If so, is it any different? I feel tighterDo you mastubate while on you period? no, not because I find it gross..I just dont masturbate a lot in general OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? time of the month, "ragging" Does your period gross you out? not at allAre there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? nope

First Period

Where were you? I was at home when i finally realized it!

Did you tell anyone? Who? yeah. i told my only best friend that had her period already and the i told my mom but she was out of town and came home the next day.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? For a good two years before i wanted it SOOO bad but then the second i got it i hated it! 

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Tampons

Do you like tampons? YES

How often do you change pads? I have only used the a couple of times 

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? urgh. yes

Do you have mood swings? i dont really belive in mood swings abd that its more of a mental thing and people being over dramatic

Do you get angry easily? not really but i guess im more irritated because blood is coming out of me.

Do you cry a lot? nope

Do you have food cravings? PEANUT BUTTER!!! 

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? im not sexually active so,

is it any different? n/a

Do you mastubate while on you period? yup 

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? When i was in 5th grade me and my friends came up with all these words that were like school supplise when we would talk about sex and periods. All i really remember was that sex was whiteboard and that periods was desk, but we had a ton more

Does your period gross you out? A little

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Well im in athletics at school and we train pretty hard but there is not a way to really get out of it. 

First Period

How old were you when you got your first period? ~ 14

Where were you? ~ My cousin's wedding

Did you tell anyone? Who? ~ I was too embarrassed to tell anyone at first, I eventually told my mom though, when the cramps got too bad for me to bear.

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? ~ I don't really think I ever gave it much thought actually, I guess in a way I was kinda looking forward to it, I was one of the last of my friends to start and I felt like I was being left behind, but other than that, it really didn't cross my mind much at all. 

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? ~ Pads, tampons, feminine wipes, midol, heating pads, the whole shebang.

Do you like tampons? ~ I didn't at first, refused to wear them for the longest time. At first just because I was still a virgin and I didn't really like the thought of sticking anything up there, you know, but even after I lost my virginity, I had issues with them. Finally I had to give in and start wearing them because my flow is so heavy that a pad alone is just not really feasible. 

How often do you change pads? ~ It really depends on how bad I'm bleeding really, always three times a day, right after I get up, sometime around midafternoon, then again before I go to bed, but if I'm bleeding really heavy, I may have to change it more. 

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? ~ So so bad

Do you have mood swings? ~ I have one mood, it's called annoyed and I tend to get into that mood a couple days before I start clear through to the end of it.

Do you get angry easily? ~ Yeah. That would be putting it lightly.

Do you cry a lot? ~ I am generally a weepy kind of person, cry at shows, movies, books, you name it, except right around when my period starts, I'm surprisingly less weepy then.

Do you have food cravings? ~ It's cliche, but chocolate. Specifically cookies and cream hershey kisses. I always get a bag about a week before I'm supposed to start so that I have them when the cravings start. They usually don't last but a couple days... 

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? ~ I don't really like to, but I have and I will.

If so, is it any different? ~ I don't really notice a difference.

Do you mastubate while on you period? ~ On nights when I'm barely bleeding at all, like the first night or the last two, sure, any other time, no. 

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? ~ Satan's Waterfall. Shark Week. Aunt Flo coming for a visit. Mother Nature's monthly reminder. It depends on my mood really, which is to say that for the most part, it's Satan's Waterfall. 

Does your period gross you out? ~ Not at all. Now you know how you'll get those larger blood clots and you can feel them slide out when you're peeing? That feeling grosses me out, but as a whole, my period doesn't bother me, it's just a little (or actually a lot of) blood.

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? ~ Other than swimming, because I don't trust tampons on their own, no, not really, unless I'm cramping particularly bad, then I don't want to do anything, but on the whole, I do most anything I would if I weren't bleeding out of my vagina.

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? 9Where were you? Playing hide and go seek with friends in my yard.Did you tell anyone? Who? My MomBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? It was the last thought on my little mind SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Strictly pads for YEARSDo you like tampons? I do now, life would be different without them.How often do you change pads? My flow is quite light so 1 or twice a day. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? YES YES YES :( Do you have mood swings? Boyfriend swears I do..I don't see it...Period crazys? PossiblyDo you get angry easily? YESDo you cry a lot? Heck yesDo you have food cravings? Not that i've noticed SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Occasionally but it's super rareIf so, is it any different? Just messier and my orgasms are more intenseDo you mastubate while on you period? Very rarely OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? For the first 2 years I demanded it be called my "Rainbow"...no it's my period...lolDoes your period gross you out? Not at all, it's part of being a woman.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? No. Tampons can change lives!

First Period

Where were you? On holiday

Did you tell anyone? Who? Not for three months oops! I had free pads from different magazines I used. I hated it!

Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Absolutely dreading it

Supplies

What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads

Do you like tampons? Never tried

How often do you change pads? Whenever I feel like I need to

PMS / Before your period

Do you get cramps? Only like every 1/3 periods.

Do you have mood swings? Yeah

Do you get angry easily? Sort of

Do you cry a lot? Nope

Do you have food cravings? Yes, yesterday I wanted banana sandwiches 

Sex

If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? No

Do you mastubate while on you period? No

Other

Do you have any names/code words for your period? TOM 

Does your period gross you out? Yep

Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? No

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period? 12.
Where were you? I think in my house.
Did you tell anyone? Who? Yes, my mom.
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? I was looking forward to it, can't believe how stupid I was, periods are terrible. 

Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use? Only pads.
Do you like tampons? I've never tried them, and I never will, I'm okay with pads.
How often do you change pads? Depends which day of my period is it. Sometimes couple of hours, sometimes couple of times a day. 

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps? Yes.
Do you have mood swings? Yes.
Do you get angry easily? Yes.
Do you cry a lot? Sometimes.
Do you have food cravings? Yes. 

Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? I don't have sex, I've never had sex and I'm not sure if I ever will (I'm completely serious on that one).
If so, is it any different? ^^
Do you mastubate while on you period? No. 

Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period? An excessive amount of swear words.
Does your period gross you out? No, but I hate it so badly, when I'm on my period, I wish I was a guy.
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Yes, everything which includes moving out from my bed. Because my stomach, ovaries, and basically every sexual organ hurt like hell.

I was 10 years old when I first started my periodWhere were you?

It was at Christmas, so I was done in Devon where my family live. It was at the house of a family friend who we were staying with.Did you tell anyone? Who?

Yes! I didn't have a clue what it was, so I went to my mum and very straight forwardly asked 'what's this mummy?' and then we went ahead and just took down my knickers to inspect. So naive of me in retrospect. Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it?I didn't really know what it was before I got it, so I didn't fully understand the concept of what a period was or what it would reap. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use?

Pads always.Do you like tampons?

I've never used a tampon - mainly because I'm too afraid to use them and too unsure of them - sex ed was never very good nor usefulHow often do you change pads?

It depends on the period - 2/3 times a day on some more or less on others  PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?

I haven't had my period for over a month now, so I can't comment about recent experiences. But before I used to get really bad cramps
during a period. It lessened over the beginning of this year and then stopped completely. 

Do you have mood swings?

Most definitely - I personnally get more melonchloic and sadDo you get angry easily?

I think I just get upset over things more easily - I get quite frustratedDo you cry a lot?

I used to - not so much nowDo you have food cravings?

No, not really  SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period?

I've never had sex on my period and I'm not sure I particularly want to..?If so, is it any different?

??Do you mastubate while on you period?

Yes, but only through the knickers - not without their being some sort of barrier so my fingers don't get covered etc OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period?

'The boat has arrived', 'time of the month', 'nature'Does your period gross you out?

Not really - sometimes, it really depends Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period?

A little avoidance because it can be uncomfortable 

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? I was 13 or 14... I was in 8th grade.Where were you? Home.Did you tell anyone? Who? Yes, my mom.Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Neither... just kindof waiting for it to come, since most girls I knew had theirs already. SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Tampons...Do you like tampons? Yep, theyre great.How often do you change pads? I dont use pads its uncomfortable... like wearing a diaper with no support at all. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps?  Not really... some.Do you have mood swings? Yep.Do you get angry easily? YeahDo you cry a lot? Not really.Do you have food cravings? Not unusal ones, but I usually want cheese and chocolate. SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? NoIf so, is it any different? N/ADo you mastubate while on you period? I rarely masturbate at all, and never on my period. OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? I just say "my thing"Does your period gross you out? Its not like its a dang rainbow butterfly or anything... but im not really all that grossed out by it.Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Sexual stuff, pushups (because im bad at them and always wind up falling on the floor with my stomach and that usually displaces my tampon and squeezes blood out of me), squats, and swimming.

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period? 11
Where were you? At home, luckily
Did you tell anyone? Who? My mom
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Didn't even think about it, tbh

Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads, with wings.
Do you like tampons? I personally prefer pads, but I have nothing against tampons
How often do you change pads? It depends on how heavy my flow is. If super heavy then every 1-2 hours. If lighter, then every 3-4 hours.

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps? Sometimes
Do you get angry easily? Yes
Do you cry a lot? Yes
Do you have food cravings? Yes

Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Not sexually active
If so, is it any different? n/a
Do you mastubate while on you period? Yes, in the shower so it's not messy

Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period? no
Does your period gross you out? no
Are there any sports/activities you try to avoid while on your period? I'm not an active person so no

First PeriodHow old were you when you got your first period? I was 14Where were you? At home lolDid you tell anyone? Who? Yeah, I told my momBefore you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Both SuppliesWhat kind of supplies do you usually use? Pads all year round. Tampons in the summer when necessary.Do you like tampons? Eh, as much as anyone would hve something up your vagina.How often do you change pads? At the start of the cycle every 1-2 hours when I'm home. Towards the end every 5-6 hours ish or everytime I pee. PMS / Before your periodDo you get cramps? Horrible cramps oh my god. I can't stand for two days without a lot of meds.Do you have mood swings? Yeah I'm more bitchy than usual.Do you get angry easily? Eh kindaDo you cry a lot? NoDo you have food cravings? Yeah I crave taco bell SexIf you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Virgin If so, is it any different?Do you mastubate while on you period? Ew no OtherDo you have any names/code words for your period? NoDoes your period gross you out? Yes. I don't like look at blood that comesout of meAre there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Swimming Thanks for taking my survey, gurls!

First Period
How old were you when you got your first period? 15
Where were you? At a friend's house.
Did you tell anyone? Who? Told my mum a week later.
Before you got it, were you looking forward to it or dreading it? Looking foward to it I suppose... I was a bit worried that I hadn't got it yet. 

Supplies
What kind of supplies do you usually use? Tampons
Do you like tampons? Yes
How often do you change pads? Rarely use pads. 

PMS / Before your period
Do you get cramps? Yes
Do you get angry easily? Sometimes
Do you cry a lot? Not usually
Do you have food cravings? Sweet things 

Sex
If you are sexually active, do you have sex on your period? Have done, but not usually.
If so, is it any different? Not really.
Do you mastubate while on you period? No. 

Other
Do you have any names/code words for your period? The red sea, The battle of Uteropia.
Does your period gross you out? Haha, no.
Are there any sporst/activities you try to avoid while on your period? Nope. 

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread