Weight,Diet, and exercise!

Hey fellow Gurls, I'm 14 I started running two miles a day two weeks ago(no results yet), I want to wear crop tops without my fat rolls showing, my legs are horrible and are huge, I want to diet but When ever I do I can't stay away from sweets, I eat pretty healthy other wise, I just want to feel comfortable but I can't please help (I really don't want to hear your beautiful no matter what or whatever this is my personal thought and I need help) p.s. I would go vegan or vegetarian but that's a Nono in my family, so please help!!!?

Hey. I will share some ways that can help you to achieve weight loss. The most important part to lose weight is to cut back on sugars and starches. You also need to track your diet. Before you begin to change your diet, spend a week recording everything you eat. Have a healthy and balanced diet. You also need to carry exercises to shed weight. I have found many positive feedback here about ventouse cellulite and its advantages. You can also take the detox tea for easy weight loss. It will provide easy weight loss. This will also help in slimming your fat thighs and you can also wear crop tops again.

you are too yong to worry about your weight

What is your weight? If you so want to lose a few pounds then I can suggest you one coolsculpting new york city clinic.Consult with their cosmetologist before making any decision.CoolSculpting procedure targets fat cells alone, eliminating them in an easy, non-intrusive fashion that exercise and diet can't achieve as quickly or as effectively.

Well you won't lose weight unless you burn more calories than you eat. Diet has a lot to do with it. If you're running two miles a day that's like 500 calories burned at the most. That's like eating one cupcake. I know, I know, it sucks. For me, I have the opposite problem. I can't gain weight due to an overactive thyroid. So I'm skinny and have no curves no matter what :(

Exercise alone won't help. You've got to eat healthier. That doesn't mean NOT EATING either. That's euqlly as bad. Just have to eat the right foods and get your metabolism to help you burn calories faster. Eat a lot of small meals instead of a few large ones. I only know about this because I've had weight problems, but the other way around. Ugh.?

Do you try CoolSculpting? If yes, what were you results? I read that it is a non-surgical treatment to remove unwanted fat from the body. I think about this procedure because I have stubborn areas of fat resistant to diet and exercise..I will get consultation here https://mediluxe.ca/en/ and then will write about results.

I believe that surgery is not exactly an option, but there are still many useful procedures that can help to lose weight.

Reply to Thread