Clitoral hood piercing?

I'm going back and forth between getting one or not and i was wondering what you guys thought about them???

I don't know if I would ever do that...

Putting a piercing that close to a sensitive bundle of nerves might not be a good idea, and will probably hurt like hell if it's done right, and hurt like hell if it's done wrong. They take about as long to heal as earrings (4-6 weeks), but during that time you might also have to limit your sexual activities. I personally would never do it, but it's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with. 

You should do it! I've had mine done for almost a year now and I LOVE it. It is one of my favorite piercings. It didn't hurt, it healed quickly and feels amazing. 

Noooo!

I have always thought of it. However, what if it doesn't turn out right? What if it kills the nerves down there? I have a lot of what ifs. 

I have one its one of the easiet piercings to take care of pain wise wasn't too bad either.

If you want to do it, you can. However, I could never do it because it would hurt so badly. I guess you could take some Tylenol or something about 15-30 minutes beforehand and schedule an appointment, so you know that you will not have to wait.

It can be great for sexual stimulation,?however?be very careful with it.

Hey!
VCH piercings are great, don't let people scare you. The clitoral hood is a very thin piece of skin, with very few nerves and blood vessels itself, so most people say it hurts less than earlobes (which I agree with, hurt less than my cartilage too!). Do make sure you go to a reputable piercer, and ask for photos of their work. You don't want to end up with a surface (where the piercing doesn't pass from front to behind the hood) or clitoral piercing (where the piercing goes thru the clitoris). If they seem unsure or you are uncomfortable in any way go somewhere else. You can still bike, I bike to work every day! Walking is normal, and to be quite honest unless I'm turned on I don't feel it much at all. I suggest getting it done with bioplast though, as I find pirecings always heal faster when done with bioplast over metal. It's also way more comfortable during healing because it's flexible and soft. VCH piercings also heal very very fast! Most piercers say within a month it should be mostly healed (still be careful though). It also requires very little care, and barely bleeds (if at all, many people don't at all!). Done properly, it will not hurt, will not 'kill' any nerves, and will not negativily impact your life. I say if you want it, go for it! It feels awesome and looks really pretty!
Hope all goes well :)

No no no no very bad idea would be painful AF seriously no

I dont think im brave enough to ever try, and i love getting tattoos! i have a friend who had hers done, said it was really painful and sore and uncomfy for a week or so, but now that its healed etc she swears by it. I dunno... lol

Really really not for me. I have one friend who has had it done. She said it wasn't as painful,as she thought it would be and that it healed really quickly. It just isn't for me.

Ouch ouch ouch

Reply to Thread