Horse Riding
So do we have any girls that are doing horse riding?I am riding since August and I loooove it!

i wish! i'd looove to ride a horse. they're just soooo beautiful animals

Yeah!They are beautifull and they are very smart too!

have you got your own horse or do you ride someone elses?

I ride at an equestrian centre and I kind of have my own horse,now in the winter the e.c owners take care of her and she lives with the other horses but I see her often,at Summer I take care of her!She is very pretty!

oh i'd love to. but never had the chance. How old were u when u started.

alexandrakicat wrote:
I ride at an equestrian centre and I kind of have my own horse,now in the winter the e.c owners take care of her and she lives with the other horses but I see her often,at Summer I take care of her!She is very pretty!

you're sooo lucky. i bet she's gorgeous. what's her name?

Yeah she is!Her name is Artemis(its a name of a greek goddess) I have a photo of her but how can I put them here?

alexandrakicat wrote:
Yeah she is!Her name is Artemis(its a name of a greek goddess) I have a photo of her but how can I put them here?

cool name :)

if you upload the pic to imageshack or photobucket (or any of the image hosting sites), you can copy the link and post it in a message on here

yep! ive been a competitive rider(i ride train, compete, and sell) and ive been doing it for 7 years! Have my own mare, absolutely love her! <3

sjdiva wrote:

yep! ive been a competitive rider(i ride train, compete, and sell) and ive been doing it for 7 years! Have my own mare, absolutely love her! <3

horses are just soooo beautiful. i'd love to own one

hahah well technically shes for sale! :)
Lmao....can you ship her to australia? :D

Anything is possible for a price haha :P

sjdiva wrote:

Anything is possible for a price haha :P

ummm.......how about $5 including shipping? :D

hahaha, add four zeros after that(50,000) and maybe, but good try lol :)

I ride. It's an amazing feeling when you're just outside cantering.

I started riding consistently when I was 7, so about 16 years. My parents thought it was something I would grow out of but obviously I didn't. Still my favorite sport and stress reliever. 

Yep! I'be been riding for over a year now and love it! I'm starting jumping soon too!

Yep! I'be been riding for over a year now and love it! I'm starting jumping soon too!

I'm a barrel racer! Starting to compete this year. I have a 20 yr old gelding and he does nottt act 20 haha! I'm hoping to get a professionally trained barrel horse soon though for jackpots and such.

I have a 20 years old mare but she acts as if she's two years cx. Guess there's something special with horses in their twenties ;)

I wish I could ride more.  It was alot of fun.  I want to ride on a beach someday :)

I live on a ranch so I own work horses. I have more fun that way than in competition. I actually own 4 horses and a mule. 

I started riding back when I was five years old. I did it continuously until eleven years old when financial circumstances made my parents pull me out of it. Since then, I've been riding whenever and however I can. But that's only like once a year if I'm lucky. Three years ago, I went to a two week camp, which was that first time I rode a horse in four years. Since then, I've been on horseback twice. :/ I love this sport more than anything on earth. I don't blame my parents at all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bitter about being taken out of it. Right before I was about to start competing too. I will do anything to get back into it. I've always focussed on show jumping and a little bit of dressage. But I'd love to try out cross country and combine my love for medieval martial arts and learn jousting, mounted combat and mounted archery. And if I ever get the chance, Portuguese working equitation and classical dressage are also on the list.
But simply being around horses, in a non-competitive setting is more than enough for me. The focus is just a bonus.

I've ridden horses since I have a memory, it's a need where I live and I enjyo it a lot! :D

alexandrakicat:
Yeah she is!Her name is Artemis(its a name of a greek goddess) I have a photo of her but how can I put them here?Mine is Hercules! Well not really mine but the real owner never spends time with him and I buy him treats,toys,halter,brushes,etc lol? Im waiting to see if she is going to sell him to me :)?

Mountaintaken have you tried working for lessons ? From the time I was 11 to like 6 months ago (Im 16 now) I mucked stalls paddocks ,picked the ring , refilled hay water mixed mash ,cleaned tack etc once? week in exchange for an hour lesson it was great! Now my grandpa pays for my lesson but yknow that kind of set up is always available most horse people are cheap ;)

I like riding, but it really expensive in my town so i do it really sheldom

im starting riding in april im super excited:D

I've never done it before but I'd love to

i'm fortunate to have horses at home to ride

i just trail ride and itching for the snow to melt so i can get back to riding and camping with my horse & friends

As a Texan, riding horses is a must

yeah I;ve ridden a horse before, several times...it's fun!

Reply to Thread