Do You Make...

Any one else make their own... Well, everything? Lol. I make ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, etc from scratch as much as I can. I make my own seasoning mixes, baking mixes, butter, and even Worcestershire sauce. Anyone else??

Nope I don't make anything like that....but.....how do you make home made worcestershire sauce?

Worcestershire sauce actually uses a fish sauce, which I don't exactly keep lying around. So I make a vegan version.

2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tsp Ground Mustard Seed
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 Garlic Clove
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Black Pepper

Put it all in a pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes. Strain into a glass bottle and let cool.

We usually buy all that we need in the grocery shop but I'd love to know how the sauce for buffalo wings is made 

1/2 cup of unsalted butter
2/3 cup hot pepper sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. When melted, add the remaining ingredients. Whisk. Bring to a simmer while whisking and turn off just before boiling. Let cool.

Sounds like lots of fun, though a bit of work lol

MamaHonza:1/2 cup of unsalted butter
2/3 cup hot pepper sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powderMelt the butter in a pot over medium heat. When melted, add the remaining ingredients. Whisk. Bring to a simmer while whisking and turn off just before boiling. Let cool. 

Thank you! :D I'll try to find all the ingredients and IF I can make it, everyone is invited to eat buffalo wings in my house!!!!!!! :D

Reply to Thread