Your own way of making food.

What's your way of making your weird/different food combinations that someone would probably think you're weird for eating it? 

For me I made Homemade French Toast then put P&B, Sliced Bananas & Drizzled Honey ontop I also sometimes sprinkle Chia Seeds ontop of it as well. 
Another one is I like dipping Potatoe Chips in my Ravioli. And I like pouring yogurt ontop of a banana and eat it.
Or just dip banana into peanut butter and eat it. Yep, I'm a weirdo.

I love to eat toast with brown sauce on it it is my favourite thing ever i also really love to pour peach/apricot yoghurt onto orange slices and then eat it 

Lol on new years night I discovered Ranch ontop of Lasagna is the best. 

As I follow a healthy routine and lifestyle, and loved trying variety of tea I also used them somehow in making food too. You can also many receipe made from tea online.

Peanut butter and sliced banana on really fresh bread is omg .....to die for!

This is really good... mac n cheese (like kraft that you make) mixed with a little pizza sauce and rip up some pepperoni and mix it together. pizza mac n cheese is bomb as hell.

McKyitten:This is really good... mac n cheese (like kraft that you make) mixed with a little pizza sauce and rip up some pepperoni and mix it together. pizza mac n cheese is bomb as hell. 

Oh wow I'm totally trying that! It sounds amazing

Mac n cheese mixed together with chili, especially wolf's brand chili, is really, really yummy.(PS: I am so trying pizza mac n cheese, McKyitten!)

I've done the chili thing before too ^ it's really good lol

I'm glad I gave you guys an idea. :)

i add chocolate to everything i eat!

I LOVE hot chocolate custard and ice-cream. It's heaven.

Also when I make coffee at home I mix in hot chocolate/coco powder in it or sometimes I drop a few hard peppermint candies in it. Nice way to change it up. 

cutiepie002:I LOVE hot chocolate custard and ice-cream. It's heaven. 

youre right and i have to agree with you :) life without chocolate isnt life

Reply to Thread