Title says all.

Sprite

coke

Water.

Sprite :x

Deleted

tea

Orange juice

I guess I should do the drink if I did the food.  Sake. The only thing to have with Sushi!

Deleted

cran-grape

My favorite nowadays is the cucumber water; it is very tasty and healthy. I started drinking infuse water last year because it has many health benefits. It improves my metabolism, gives me a healthy and glowing skin. I also like to drink my cucumber water with mint leaves it is perfect for summer because it so refreshing.

Deleted

milk

Deleted

Diet Pepsi?

Coffee

Deleted

warm milk before bed and coke zero on weekends

Fifyfo:warm milk before bed and coke zero on weekends 

Warm milk ; )   Coke Zero ; (

Deleted

Deleted

I got some juices yesterday at the grocery stores and I am currently drinking Cranberry Kiwi juice. This is the first time that I tried this juice because I don't like the taste of cranberry but this juice taste good and it is not sweet. I started to like cranberry now because of this juice combination.

A glass of cold milk

Baja Blast.

Dr. Pepper

plain water

Tea

Gatoraide 

Nothing :( 

Sierra Mist.

Filtered water and juice. I think these are the best options. Buy a juicer and get all your fruits and vegetables in! It also breaks down the food for ur body, which is easier for digestion!

Orange juice 😱

Tea is the most consumed beverage on the planet. So I preferred a daily cup of Barley Tea. Barley tea benefits are innumerable. It helps prevent certain types of cancers,regulates blood sugar levels,can treat constipation and many more.

I really like it, you can also try this...

Get the Barley Tea Benefits and Recipe.

Water

starbucks white chocolate mocha

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread