tell your recpipies!

i love to cook and bake but i dont do it nearly enough! i think getting some recppies might help me with that!

my faveorit things to make are sweets and treats but i dont limit myself to that!
i love things with tomatos, potatoes or rice in them and dumplings are one of my faveorit dishes!

so if you have a recpie to share, share it please :D

Here's a healthy and delicious chocolate cacao with beets. Yes, beets!**unpasteurized honey and raw cacao from health store only**it should be 100% cacao and nothing else-- no sugar** 9 x 9 pan Grease pan with coconut oil Preheat at 350 degrees 4-5 quartered small beets (cooked) Add beets and 3/4 cup honey in blender  Blend together Add 3 eggs Add 3/4 cup raw cacao (or 12 tablespoons) Add 3/4 cup olive oil Add pinch of sea salt any optional spice - examples: cinnamon, vanilla extract, cayenne  Blend together Pour mix in pan, bake 45 mins at 350 degrees

Here's where I got the recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAw46Gosho

These are my favourite cookies. White Chocolate Holiday Cookies. I started making them only around Christmas time, now I make them anytime.1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened 1/2 cup shortening 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup sugar 1 egg 1/2 teaspoon almond extract 2 cups all-purpose flour    1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 6 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans  In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars.  Add egg and almond extract; mix well.  Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.  Stir in white chocolate and pecans.  Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.

i love cooking...i have a lots of dishes that i can cook like filipino foods, italian pasta and some of korean foods. and i love spicy dishes,,,, 

Reply to Thread