whats for dinner?!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I'm nosey.. 

for those of you who are cooking your own dinner .. 

whatcha got cookin? 

:) 

I'm working on chicken marinaded in a herb garlic marinade, corn, and scalloped potatos. 

Today's dinner was simple because I was feeling lazy. So I had eggs and a bagel, along with orange juice. It was indeed a very breakfast'y meal, but it was yummy and did the trick.

im making chicken tacos tonight :D

i looove cooking :heart:

Beef :)

Good information ezinearticles.com

Pasta day Woo!!! :0)

Hey if you guys have any good recipe ideas let me know! I'm starting a facebook page up for a class and could really use some ideas for easy healthy recipes! Thanks!! be sure to like my page pretty please :) facebook.com/theimpatientfoodie

my bf is coming over so im pan-frying chicken breast along with cut up carrot slices and once the chicken is halfways done, im letting it boil with the carrots in a pot with seasoning. as for side dishes, im trying black rice for the first time :)

kadelle2:my bf is coming over so im pan-frying chicken breast along with cut up carrot slices and once the chicken is halfways done, im letting it boil with the carrots in a pot with seasoning. as for side dishes, im trying black rice for the first time :) 

what was the black rice like? :D

Sometimes I help mom cooking and i think tonight well have something with veggies and rise

mandakim:

kadelle2:my bf is coming over so im pan-frying chicken breast along with cut up carrot slices and once the chicken is halfways done, im letting it boil with the carrots in a pot with seasoning. as for side dishes, im trying black rice for the first time :) 

omgosh sorry for the late reply! 
it was actually preeeetty gross :S BUT i mixed it with white rice and THAT tasted AMAZING! :)

Todays dinner it's chicken

kadelle2:

mandakim:

omgosh sorry for the late reply! 
it was actually preeeetty gross :S BUT i mixed it with white rice and THAT tasted AMAZING! :)

hahaha thats what i thought black rice was gonna be like lol. i like white rice

Chicken Cordon Bleu. Oh, so yummy...!! :)

Deleted

baked macaroni and cheese.

I'm preparing some chili beef with mixed vegetables. I love eating beef especially when dinner. My DH loves beef too. He is fond of eating heavy dinner. I know it sounds weird. LOL! He is always tired at work that's why he eats a lot every dinner.

Deleted

Enchilldas.

Deleted

Deleted

Our dinner was thai coconut curry fish fillets and rice. It was soooo good :)

mandakim:Our dinner was thai coconut curry fish fillets and rice. It was soooo good :) 

Can I join you for dinner next time?  

I tried cooking baked chicken and asparagus with a hollandaise sauce (yeah, I don't know how to spell it much less cook it)...the sauce was too thick, the chicken too dry and I burnt the asparagus....

...did I say I like to try and cook new things? lol

SassyBrat:

mandakim:Our dinner was thai coconut curry fish fillets and rice. It was soooo good :) 

Can I join you for dinner next time?  I tried cooking baked chicken and asparagus with a hollandaise sauce (yeah, I don't know how to spell it much less cook it)...the sauce was too thick, the chicken too dry and I burnt the asparagus.......did I say I like to try and cook new things? lol 

Wow you make it sound sooooo appetising xD How are you at boiling water? lol

mandakim:

SassyBrat:

Can I join you for dinner next time?  I tried cooking baked chicken and asparagus with a hollandaise sauce (yeah, I don't know how to spell it much less cook it)...the sauce was too thick, the chicken too dry and I burnt the asparagus.......did I say I like to try and cook new things? lol 

I can boil water any day with the best of them...boiling over, scalding myself...forgetting to even turn the burner on...

SassyBrat:

mandakim:

SassyBrat:

I can boil water any day with the best of them...boiling over, scalding myself...forgetting to even turn the burner on... 

I've done that.......it takes a realllyyyyyy long time to boil though

Deleted

Cyn97:Vegetables with cheese and sauce  

...that's something I couldn't burn...hmmmm...oh yes I could!

Deleted

We had chicken curry with veggies......was amazing

mandakim:We had chicken curry with veggies......was amazing 

I am willing to be traded for your little sister anytime...yum yum...you have some delicious meals!!

SassyBrat:

mandakim:We had chicken curry with veggies......was amazing 

I am willing to be traded for your little sister anytime...yum yum...you have some delicious meals!! 

Cool.....I'll take that trade anytime lol
For dinner tonight we're having beef tikka masala. It's supposed to be chicken tikka masala but we haven't got any chicken lol
Instead of having rice with it, mum puts pasta shells in it while it's cooking. It's seriously good

mandakim

SassyBrat:

mandakim:

I've done that.......it takes a realllyyyyyy long time to boil though

LMAO can't stop laughing omg its hurting

Still laughing :o)))   we're having chicken parmigana and veges

Fifyfo:Still laughing :o)))   we're having chicken parmigana and veges 

Omg I loove chicken parmagiana. I could live on that stuff

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread