Need Help Deciding on Photo Composition

I am doing a before-after photoshoot for my weight loss journey, similar to The Beth Project (look it up on google...its super cool!). Mine is going to be Alice in ONEderland themed because my goal weight is in the 100s, and I honestly can't remember the last time i weighed under 200lbs.
I plan on dressing as the Cheshire cat, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, and possibly the Caterpillar and/or Queen of Hearts as my "fat" self, and then dressing as Alice for the "after" part of the photos. ?I have several ideas of scenes to shoot but i have 2 ideas that kinda conflict with each other:
I thought about taking a spin on the "through the looking glass" thing with my big self looking in a mirror withmy hand on the glass, and my skinny self as the reflection in the mirror, like Alice on the other side of the mirror.
But i also thought about playing off of the size-changing drink and mushroom and have something thatsays "eat me" or "drink me" and have my big self eating/drinking it and then my skinny self being in the next picture dressed as Alice.
I don't think I can include both in the photo story because if the mirror is what transforms me to my smaller Alice self, then I wouldn't need the "eat me/drink me" size change magic. But idk which one would be better. What do you think?

I don't know if you're still asking for opinions but I personally think the "through the looking glass" idea sounds better and pretty interesting but it's all up to you. Good luck :) (if you haven't already finished it)

Reply to Thread