questions for believers

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Why don't you believe in Zeus, Hera, Posiedon, Hades, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus, Hypnos, Nike, Janus, Nemesis, Iris, Hecate, Tyche, Jupiter, Juno, Minerva, Vesta, Ceres, Diana, Venus, Mars, Mercurius, Neptunus, Volcanus, Apollo, Amun, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bastet, Bes, Geb, Hapy, Hathor, Horus, Isis, Khepri, Khnum, Ma'at, Nephthys, Nun, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmet, Seshat, Seth, Shu, Sobek, Tawaret, Tefnut, Thoth, Shango, Bumba, Elegua, Eshu, Obatala, Abassi, Olorun, Yemaya, Anansi, Orishas, etc., etc., etc?

In other words why don't you believe in ancient religions or "mythologies", their near countless numer of deities, gods, goddesses, guidelines, rules, stories, teachings, afterlifes, creatures, practices, anything involved with each religion?

If you have an answer for that or not why don't you believe in a different modern day religion? How is it you chose and or know your religion is the right religion?

I dont believe in it and my religion dont believe in it either, but I like hearing about them like in movies, etc....

I'm a seventh day Adventist which means I go to church on Saturday and we believe that Jesus has died for EVERYONES sins and will be coming back soon again for his people (not the rapture). Adventism is under the category of Christianity but then again there are some big differences from the other types of Christianity like catholic and baptist. I don't believe in mythology although some stories/movies may be good,  they just simply aren't GOD.

Do you believe in mythology even though your an atheist? What made you become one? 
p.s if you or anybody have questions message me or reply below.

ahh...the conversation about becoming an atheist always awes people...
Actually being a former christian, I read my enitre bible, took approximately 8 months 26 days.
Ironically that turned me atheist.

taebadass:I dont believe in it and my religion dont believe in it either, but I like hearing about them like in movies, etc.... 

I asked why you didn't believe in it not if you believe it or why do you believe your religion over any other past or present religions?

Lynn2498:I'm a seventh day Adventist which means I go to church on Saturday and we believe that Jesus has died for EVERYONES sins and will be coming back soon again for his people (not the rapture). Adventism is under the category of Christianity but then again there are some big differences from the other types of Christianity like catholic and baptist. I don't believe in mythology although some stories/movies may be good,  they just simply aren't GOD.Do you believe in mythology even though your an atheist? What made you become one? 

I love ancient mythology but it is just that myths. Though I also believe all modern day religions are myths. Ancient mythology used to be religions beliefs in deites and stories and guidelines followed by the masses until science proved it wrong and new religions were created to calm the masses. I also think science has proven most of modern day religions wrong already and the sliver believers are trying to cling on too is just ridiculous. 

I wasn't raised in any religion/belief or anti-religion/atheist but I never really believed. I called myself agnostic for awhile as I got older but really I think I was always an atheist. My parents were both raised religiously (both some form of Christianity) went to church every Sunday and went to Sunday school and all that jazz. Neither of my parents like the idea of the church and church goers so they never made us go though they never barred us from it either. Currently I think both my parents are probably agnostic at least. I've talked to my mom about it a few times she says although she would like to believe there is a God and heaven (who wouldn't) she has her doubts and would call herself agnostic. I haven't talked to my dad so much about it he still might have beliefs but I know he has a strong dislike for the church/organized religon and the majority of church goers who think they are better than everyone else just for going to church. My older sister keeps her personal beliefs hidden normally too she used to be agnostic I think but now I think she leans more to atheism. My little sister is definately a proud atheist like me and hate religion with a passion and even sometimes fools around with LeVeyan Satanism (Atheistic Satanism).

Why is it though that you believe in "GOD" and not Zeus for example? Were you raised in your religion or another religion?

__Alex__:ahh...the conversation about becoming an atheist always awes people...
Actually being a former christian, I read my enitre bible, took approximately 8 months 26 days.
Ironically that turned me atheist.

It doesn't awe people because believers don't seem to understand the point of the question they just continue to say my way is right just because (normally because they were raised "brainwashed" into it) so all these other ways are wrong.  They don't answer the why questions which are the most important questions. Though if I say all this then they will say well what if you are wrong and we are right why don't you or try to believe in God? Which is another thing believers don't understand as a proud atheist I would love it if God and Heaven existed! I would love to be here for a purpose, and to carry on after death, and to see people who have passed on or to see people who were born after I died, or to know the fucked up people will be rotting in Hell for entirnity etc.. Even in the slight chance that I am wrong and God and heaven and whatever does exist I would hope that as an all mighty being God is he would see that I am a good person who lived a good life if I believed in him or not. Though if he sent me to hell for the sole fact of not believing in him then so be it.

scuzz:

Lynn2498:I'm a seventh day Adventist which means I go to church on Saturday and we believe that Jesus has died for EVERYONES sins and will be coming back soon again for his people (not the rapture). Adventism is under the category of Christianity but then again there are some big differences from the other types of Christianity like catholic and baptist. I don't believe in mythology although some stories/movies may be good,  they just simply aren't GOD.Do you believe in mythology even though your an atheist? What made you become one? 

I love ancient mythology but it is just that myths. Though I also believe all modern day religions are myths. Ancient mythology used to be religions beliefs in deites and stories and guidelines followed by the masses until science proved it wrong and new religions were created to calm the masses. I also think science has proven most of modern day religions wrong already and the sliver believers are trying to cling on too is just ridiculous. I wasn't raised in any religion/belief or anti-religion/atheist but I never really believed. I called myself agnostic for awhile as I got older but really I think I was always an atheist. My parents were both raised religiously (both some form of Christianity) went to church every Sunday and went to Sunday school and all that jazz. Neither of my parents like the idea of the church and church goers so they never made us go though they never barred us from it either. Currently I think both my parents are probably agnostic at least. I've talked to my mom about it a few times she says although she would like to believe there is a God and heaven (who wouldn't) she has her doubts and would call herself agnostic. I haven't talked to my dad so much about it he still might have beliefs but I know he has a strong dislike for the church/organized religon and the majority of church goers who think they are better than everyone else just for going to church. My older sister keeps her personal beliefs hidden normally too she used to be agnostic I think but now I think she leans more to atheism. My little sister is definately a proud atheist like me and hate religion with a passion and even sometimes fools around with LeVeyan Satanism (Atheistic Satanism).Why is it though that you believe in "GOD" and not Zeus for example? Were you raised in your religion or another religion? 

Yes I was raised into Adventism and it wasn't forced upon me it was a choice whether I wanted to believe in this religion or not. I believe in God and not Zeus because if you would read the Bible it says in the beginning God created heaven and earth not Zeus not Buddha nor these scientific theory's about the Big Bang. How is it that if this was a wrong religion millions of people in the world would be following Christianity and the followers of mythology is dead? Have you heard of the great things that Jesus has done; he's done miracles, healed people, and died for everyone's sins including yours. If Zeus was this almighty guy that everyone's creating him to be what good has he done and why isn't here with us today?  I don't really know anything about atheist and maybe you can enlighten me a little about it ; but who do you think keeps you safe if something tragic was to happen. Zeus? Hahahaa. Maybe instead of being a God he's just a man that did something really nice and as storytelling goes we make more extreme than how it actually happened. Just cause people believe in the right religion(Christianity) it dosent make them brainwashed for having the parents bring you up a certain way. You say that you and the sisters don't believe in God and is a proud atheist but you really gave your reasons behind it. 

Why have you chosen to not believe in the existence of God?
Are you willing to go wherever the evidence leads, whether or not it supports your worldview that there is no God?
What makes think being a atheist is the right way to go ?  

scuzz:

taebadass:I dont believe in it and my religion dont believe in it either, but I like hearing about them like in movies, etc.... 

I asked why you didn't believe in it not if you believe it or why do you believe your religion over any other past or present religions? 

I think I dont believe in it because I didnt grew uo believing in it and I believe in my religion because I grew up with that religion and really the only religion I understand whats going on

Lynn2498:Yes I was raised into Adventism and it wasn't forced upon me it was a choice whether I wanted to believe in this religion or not. I believe in God and not Zeus because if you would read the Bible it says in the beginning God created heaven and earth not Zeus not Buddha nor these scientific theory's about the Big Bang. How is it that if this was a wrong religion millions of people in the world would be following Christianity and the followers of mythology is dead? Have you heard of the great things that Jesus has done; he's done miracles, healed people, and died for everyone's sins including yours. If Zeus was this almighty guy that everyone's creating him to be what good has he done and why isn't here with us today?  I don't really know anything about atheist and maybe you can enlighten me a little about it ; but who do you think keeps you safe if something tragic was to happen. Zeus? Hahahaa. Maybe instead of being a God he's just a man that did something really nice and as storytelling goes we make more extreme than how it actually happened. Just cause people believe in the right religion(Christianity) it dosent make them brainwashed for having the parents bring you up a certain way. You say that you and the sisters don't believe in God and is a proud atheist but you really gave your reasons behind it. Why have you chosen to not believe in the existence of God?
Are you willing to go wherever the evidence leads, whether or not it supports your worldview that there is no God?

Even if you weren't "forced" you were essentially brainwashed into believing this since you were little. Who says the Bible is right? It is just a book written by humans just like countless other books and there are plenty on Zeus. If Christianity is right how is it billions of people today don't believe in it? Ancient mythology is no longer believed in as a religion like it once was because science has proven it wrong (We know how the solar system works, how the sun and moon and earth rotate, how the weather changes, how the seasons change things like that which people used to believe were the doing of the gods) just like it is proving all of modern religions wrong. How do tragedys even happen if "someone" is keeping us safe? "Miracles" now days often envolve doctors, law enforcement, ambulance drivers, lifeguards, firefighters, military, helpful citizens, or some other scientifical "luck".

Why would I choose to be an athesit? There is no selfish reason of being an atheist like there is in religion and I don't have fear of the inevitable death. I choose not to believe in god because I wasn't brainwashed into and when you aren't brainwashed you see that all the evidence points to there being no god. That religion does more harm than anything else. I always said in the slight chance that I am wrong though I am like 99.9999999999etc% I am right that God or whatever religion may be right (reincarnation etc) would see I am a good person and let me in heaven if I believed in him or not. Even if he didn't I would rather burn in hell for eternity if the sole reason he won't let me in heaven is because I don't believe in him.

taebadass:I think I dont believe in it because I didnt grew uo believing in it and I believe in my religion because I grew up with that religion and really the only religion I understand whats going on

So have you ever explored and taught yourself about other religions or the lack of religion? If not then why? Even as an atheist and growing up without a religion I have taught myself about many popular religions and why the believe what they do I even have a bible and a quran that I have read in. 

scuzz:

taebadass:I think I dont believe in it because I didnt grew uo believing in it and I believe in my religion because I grew up with that religion and really the only religion I understand whats going on

So have you ever explored and taught yourself about other religions or the lack of religion? If not then why? Even as an atheist and growing up without a religion I have taught myself about many popular religions and why the believe what they do I even have a bible and a quran that I have read in.  

Well no really the only things I know about the different religion is the what the school teach you about that religion, I guess I didnt learn further about the different religion since I didnt had a reason to learn from it or had a urge to look for it

taebadass:Well no really the only things I know about the different religion is the what the school teach you about that religion, I guess I didnt learn further about the different religion since I didnt had a reason to learn from it or had a urge to look for it

So you are fine with that? or better yet then how are you confident with your beliefs if the only reason you believe in it because it was the religion you were born into and you know nothing about any other options? 

scuzz:

taebadass:Well no really the only things I know about the different religion is the what the school teach you about that religion, I guess I didnt learn further about the different religion since I didnt had a reason to learn from it or had a urge to look for it

So you are fine with that? or better yet then how are you confident with your beliefs if the only reason you believe in it because it was the religion you were born into and you know nothing about any other options?  

Well I do have friends from other religions also and they sometimes talk about their religion just it never got me to learn about their religion, so my confident on staying with my religion is from what my friends tell me about theirs

scuzz:

Lynn2498:Yes I was raised into Adventism and it wasn't forced upon me it was a choice whether I wanted to believe in this religion or not. I believe in God and not Zeus because if you would read the Bible it says in the beginning God created heaven and earth not Zeus not Buddha nor these scientific theory's about the Big Bang. How is it that if this was a wrong religion millions of people in the world would be following Christianity and the followers of mythology is dead? Have you heard of the great things that Jesus has done; he's done miracles, healed people, and died for everyone's sins including yours. If Zeus was this almighty guy that everyone's creating him to be what good has he done and why isn't here with us today?  I don't really know anything about atheist and maybe you can enlighten me a little about it ; but who do you think keeps you safe if something tragic was to happen. Zeus? Hahahaa. Maybe instead of being a God he's just a man that did something really nice and as storytelling goes we make more extreme than how it actually happened. Just cause people believe in the right religion(Christianity) it dosent make them brainwashed for having the parents bring you up a certain way. You say that you and the sisters don't believe in God and is a proud atheist but you really gave your reasons behind it. Why have you chosen to not believe in the existence of God?

Even if you weren't "forced" you were essentially brainwashed into believing this since you were little. Who says the Bible is right? It is just a book written by humans just like countless other books and there are plenty on Zeus. If Christianity is right how is it billions of people today don't believe in it? Ancient mythology is no longer believed in as a religion like it once was because science has proven it wrong (We know how the solar system works, how the sun and moon and earth rotate, how the weather changes, how the seasons change things like that which people used to believe were the doing of the gods) just like it is proving all of modern religions wrong. How do tragedys even happen if "someone" is keeping us safe? "Miracles" now days often envolve doctors, law enforcement, ambulance drivers, lifeguards, firefighters, military, helpful citizens, or some other scientifical "luck".Why would I choose to be an athesit? There is no selfish reason of being an atheist like there is in religion and I don't have fear of the inevitable death. I choose not to believe in god because I wasn't brainwashed into and when you aren't brainwashed you see that all the evidence points to there being no god. That religion does more harm than anything else. I always said in the slight chance that I am wrong though I am like 99.9999999999etc% I am right that God or whatever religion may be right (reincarnation etc) would see I am a good person and let me in heaven if I believed in him or not. Even if he didn't I would rather burn in hell for eternity if the sole reason he won't let me in heaven is because I don't believe in him. 

I think it's crazy not believe in creation. There is way too much faith to believe in the science of evolution than in creation. Evolution isn't science because it was never observed that's why it's a theory of evolution-one mans theory. You want me to believe that in one accidental cosmic bang that out of it created one cell and from there all life suddenly sprung to life: every plant, every animal, and every human being and over billions of years we all developed different characteristics and traits. From one single cell? How much faith do you really need to have? I realize that you might say that evolution is science but one thing science demands is the law ofaerodynamics meaning chaos can never produce order. Look in the world we live in.. The sun comes up the moon comes out, we have years, days, and seasons. Everything works like a clock it has ORDER. You can't argue that a world with order can from a accidental because it defies the logic and laws of science. You probably think it takes a lot of faith to believe in a God that created order. Science believes that in accident came a perfectly working earth with human life. Everything has been created perfectly in Gods image not from a accident made from a intelligent designer. Universe break it down one single spoken statement. Look at Genisis 1:1 God said let there be.. One spoken word. 

As for Christianity, the majority of people believe in Christianity than any other religion or thought. 78.4 against uniffiliated 16.1. Need I say more? 
Also with being brainwashed it seems like you could be brainwashed into your theory too. You said your parents had a bad experience and were once Christians but then they left. Seeing as nobody else is making a effort to try to believe in the right thing(Christianity) you have been "brainwashed" too. Therefore, it's probably causing your younger sister to believe this theory too, for what reason? 

Who ho says the Bible is true? Many people references the events that happened in the Bible in their non biblical sources.
No doctors are doing these miracles themselves it's God giving them the power to do so. He's done miracles too maybe if you actually read the Bible you'd see that he helped Peter walk on water or feeding the people from a couple loaves of bread and fish and still had food left over afterwards. I'm 100% sure that creation and the creator is real. But it seems to me that you have doubt in your theory because your only 99.999% sure. You say that you've read the Bible but maybe you should reanalyze it cause your missing out on an awesome thing. I would die for God before I would believe in some absurd theory. Do you even have a God you believe that can even compare? No  

You can't argue logically with believers, that's why it's called "belief" and all sorts of mental acrobatics will be done to show that "you're wrong, God helped Peter walk on water!' ('cuz the Bible says so, of course). In regards to your original question - I think mythologies were and still are valuable. All these gods and goddesses are stories that we tell ourselves that help shape our individual and collective identities. That's an important thing. Humans are creative creatures - we need culture just as much as we need food. To put it another way - culture and belief and religion and reason is what makes us human. :)

Lynn2498:I think it's crazy not believe in creation. There is way too much faith to believe in the science of evolution than in creation. Evolution isn't science because it was never observed that's why it's a theory of evolution-one mans theory. You want me to believe that in one accidental cosmic bang that out of it created one cell and from there all life suddenly sprung to life: every plant, every animal, and every human being and over billions of years we all developed different characteristics and traits. From one single cell? How much faith do you really need to have? I realize that you might say that evolution is science but one thing science demands is the law ofaerodynamics meaning chaos can never produce order. Look in the world we live in.. The sun comes up the moon comes out, we have years, days, and seasons. Everything works like a clock it has ORDER. You can't argue that a world with order can from a accidental because it defies the logic and laws of science. You probably think it takes a lot of faith to believe in a God that created order. Science believes that in accident came a perfectly working earth with human life. Everything has been created perfectly in Gods image not from a accident made from a intelligent designer. Universe break it down one single spoken statement. Look at Genisis 1:1 God said let there be.. One spoken word. As for Christianity, the majority of people believe in Christianity than any other religion or thought. 78.4 against uniffiliated 16.1. Need I say more? 
Also with being brainwashed it seems like you could be brainwashed into your theory too. You said your parents had a bad experience and were once Christians but then they left. Seeing as nobody else is making a effort to try to believe in the right thing(Christianity) you have been "brainwashed" too. Therefore, it's probably causing your younger sister to believe this theory too, for what reason? Who ho says the Bible is true? Many people references the events that happened in the Bible in their non biblical sources.
No doctors are doing these miracles themselves it's God giving them the power to do so. He's done miracles too maybe if you actually read the Bible you'd see that he helped Peter walk on water or feeding the people from a couple loaves of bread and fish and still had food left over afterwards. I'm 100% sure that creation and the creator is real. But it seems to me that you have doubt in your theory because your only 99.999% sure. You say that you've read the Bible but maybe you should reanalyze it cause your missing out on an awesome thing. I would die for God before I would believe in some absurd theory. Do you even have a God you believe that can even compare? No  

Well damn haha...
I literally just saw another agrument from another believer how creationism makes more sense than evolution. That really doesnt make any sense to me though because yes evolution makes a shit ton more sense than creation. I mean how did God exist before anything where did God exist how does God make shit? How is God saying "Let there be" more believeable than evolution the big bang everything slowing being made from single celled organisms? I mean what do babies come from a tiny sperm and an egg and we grow over time into a full sized human being is that unbelievable to you?

I don't know where you are getting your statistics from but only 31% of people follow some form of Christianity. I don't see how you could be brainwashed into lack of believe as you ask why? There would be no reason why to be atheist therefore no reason to be brainwashed. Where as being brainwashed into religion helps keep the masses in chains, doesn't let people think for themselves, puts money into churches and the people higher up in church, tells people it is okay to fight and kill and die for your country because you are going to heaven after you die, keeps humans seperated which lets government keep control over us, etc.

You are lying to me and yourself if you say you believe Christianity and in God 100%.

I was raised in a christian family, but strayed from my faith when I was about 13. I am not 16 and have found my way back into what I believe and embrace it, not because it is what I was "brainwashed" by, but because it makes sense to me. I don't have all the answers, and for me personally I don't think we can find them all in the bible. My faith is based on my experiences, the way I've felt through my work with God and also the work he has done in my life. As for the creation of the universe, I can honestly say I don't have an answer. But to make something as incredible as our earth, galaxy, universe, etc. It would have to be something insane. Whether that be what I believe or what you believe, they probably both seem illogical to others. Because nothing that makes sense could create something so amazing.

"I think it's crazy not believe in creation. There is way too much faith to believe in the science of evolution than in creation. Evolution isn't science because it was never observed that's why it's a theory of evolution-one mans theory."

Evolution is observed all the time. Breeding plants to get nicer fruit? Evolution. Different flu strains every year? Evolution. Antibiotic resistant superbugs? Evolution. All the different species of domestic dog? Evolution.

"You want me to believe that in one accidental cosmic bang that out of it created one cell and from there all life suddenly sprung to life: every plant, every animal, and every human being and over billions of years we all developed different characteristics and traits. From one single cell? How much faith do you really need to have? I realize that you might say that evolution is science but one thing science demands is the law ofaerodynamics meaning chaos can never produce
order."

Aerodynamics makes things streamlined so they can move through air more efficiently. It's really useful for building planes and the weird helmets Olympic cyclists wear, but it doesn't say anything about chaos or order.

I think you mean the laws of thermodynamics, which states that energy does not move from a cooler body to a hotter one of its own accord, therefore energy tends to disperse throughout a system over time ('increased disorder'). That doesn't mean it's not possible to move energy from a cooler body to a hotter one, it just means the energy it takes to do so will always exceed the energy you are able to move so overall energy in the universe will be dispersed. This is why your freezer doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics - the energy your freezer uses to move heat energy from the cooler freezer to the warmer kitchen is more than the heat energy moved. But as long as you have a source of energy, you can keep your freezer cold. Life is the same. As long as we have a source of energy (the sun) we can create 'order', so evolution doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics.

"Look in the world we live in.. The sun comes up the moon comes out, we have years, days, and seasons. Everything works like a clock it has ORDER"

Nope, it has GRAVITY.

"You can't argue that a world with order can from a accidental because it defies the logic and laws of science."

It defies your understanding of logic and science, but fortunately, other people who actually understand logic and science have shown it makes perfect sense.

"You probably think it takes a lot of faith to believe in a God that created order. Science believes that in accident came a perfectly working earth with human life. Everything has been created perfectly in Gods image not from a accident made from a intelligent designer. Universe break it down one single spoken statement. Look at Genisis 1:1 God said let there be.. One spoken word."

Lots of religions have nice little statements about how the world come to be. It's very easy to come up with nice little statements. It doesn't really explain anything though.

"As for Christianity, the majority of people believe in Christianity than any other religion or thought. 78.4 against uniffiliated 16.1. Need I say more?"

People believe all sorts of things. Fortunately facts aren't determined by popularity but by evidence. More people believe in Christianity because Christian empires conquered and converted more people, but invading countries and imposing your religion on them doesn't make you right, it makes you oppressive.

"Also with being brainwashed it seems like you could be brainwashed into your theory too. You said your parents had a bad experience and were once Christians but then they left. Seeing as nobody else is making a effort to try to believe in the right thing(Christianity) you have been "brainwashed" too. Therefore, it's probably causing your younger sister to believe this theory too, for what reason? Who ho says the Bible is true? Many people references the events that happened in the Bible in their non biblical sources"

There are references to the broader historical context, but none actually make reference to any of the supposed 'miracles'.

"No doctors are doing these miracles themselves it's God giving them the power to do so. He's done miracles too maybe if you actually read the Bible you'd see that he helped Peter walk on water or feeding the people from a couple loaves of bread and fish and still had food left over afterwards."

I could read about people doing miracles in Harry Potter too, that doesn't make it true.

I'm 100% sure that creation and the creator is real. But it seems to me that you have doubt in your theory because your only 99.999% sure."

The human mind is fallible. We can never be 100% sure of anything, not even our own existence. We can only draw the most logical conclusions from the information we have available. If you're 100% sure of something, it doesn't mean you're right, it means you haven't actually thought it through. Even if you knew everything there is to know about everything, you wouldn't know enough.

"You say that you've read the Bible but maybe you should reanalyze it cause your missing out on an awesome thing."

Like hellfire? Plagues? War? Smiting people?

"I would die for God before I would believe in some absurd theory. Do you even have a God you believe that can even compare? No"

I see the miracles science performs everyday - heart transplants, antibiotics, aeroplanes, high speed internet that lets me talk to people in china... I've never seen religion do anything but offer false hope.

scuzz:Why don't you believe in Zeus, Hera, Posiedon, Hades, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus, Hypnos, Nike, Janus, Nemesis, Iris, Hecate, Tyche, Jupiter, Juno, Minerva, Vesta, Ceres, Diana, Venus, Mars, Mercurius, Neptunus, Volcanus, Apollo, Amun, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bastet, Bes, Geb, Hapy, Hathor, Horus, Isis, Khepri, Khnum, Ma'at, Nephthys, Nun, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmet, Seshat, Seth, Shu, Sobek, Tawaret, Tefnut, Thoth, Shango, Bumba, Elegua, Eshu, Obatala, Abassi, Olorun, Yemaya, Anansi, Orishas, etc., etc., etc?In other words why don't you believe in ancient religions or "mythologies", their near countless numer of deities, gods, goddesses, guidelines, rules, stories, teachings, afterlifes, creatures, practices, anything involved with each religion?If you have an answer for that or not why don't you believe in a different modern day religion? How is it you chose and or know your religion is the right religion? 

Well put.

Quick site for Christians; other Biblical beliefs:

evilbible.com

It explains everything about why the Bible is immoral, contradictory, and wrong.

scuzz:

Lynn2498:I think it's crazy not believe in creation. There is way too much faith to believe in the science of evolution than in creation. Evolution isn't science because it was never observed that's why it's a theory of evolution-one mans theory. You want me to believe that in one accidental cosmic bang that out of it created one cell and from there all life suddenly sprung to life: every plant, every animal, and every human being and over billions of years we all developed different characteristics and traits. From one single cell? How much faith do you really need to have? I realize that you might say that evolution is science but one thing science demands is the law ofaerodynamics meaning chaos can never produce order. Look in the world we live in.. The sun comes up the moon comes out, we have years, days, and seasons. Everything works like a clock it has ORDER. You can't argue that a world with order can from a accidental because it defies the logic and laws of science. You probably think it takes a lot of faith to believe in a God that created order. Science believes that in accident came a perfectly working earth with human life. Everything has been created perfectly in Gods image not from a accident made from a intelligent designer. Universe break it down one single spoken statement. Look at Genisis 1:1 God said let there be.. One spoken word. As for Christianity, the majority of people believe in Christianity than any other religion or thought. 78.4 against uniffiliated 16.1. Need I say more? 
Also with being brainwashed it seems like you could be brainwashed into your theory too. You said your parents had a bad experience and were once Christians but then they left. Seeing as nobody else is making a effort to try to believe in the right thing(Christianity) you have been "brainwashed" too. Therefore, it's probably causing your younger sister to believe this theory too, for what reason? Who ho says the Bible is true? Many people references the events that happened in the Bible in their non biblical sources.

Well damn haha...
I literally just saw another agrument from another believer how creationism makes more sense than evolution. That really doesnt make any sense to me though because yes evolution makes a shit ton more sense than creation. I mean how did God exist before anything where did God exist how does God make shit? How is God saying "Let there be" more believeable than evolution the big bang everything slowing being made from single celled organisms? I mean what do babies come from a tiny sperm and an egg and we grow over time into a full sized human being is that unbelievable to you?I don't know where you are getting your statistics from but only 31% of people follow some form of Christianity. I don't see how you could be brainwashed into lack of believe as you ask why? There would be no reason why to be atheist therefore no reason to be brainwashed. Where as being brainwashed into religion helps keep the masses in chains, doesn't let people think for themselves, puts money into churches and the people higher up in church, tells people it is okay to fight and kill and die for your country because you are going to heaven after you die, keeps humans seperated which lets government keep control over us, etc.You are lying to me and yourself if you say you believe Christianity and in God 100%. 

I also don't know where you get your statistics but it's whatever. We're obviously not gonna get anywhere cause we are both set in our ways. And I feel that I'm not being brainwashed into this religion I just have a really strong belief in the God I read I read about and pray to. And I know that you nor anybody else is gonna change my way of thinking, I also know I'm not lying to myself for believe in Christianity and God 100%. To me it's  really logical as to why we are created but then again we all think differently. I think it's funny how you think you everyone else that's in a religion is brainwashed but you can't be. Most of the things you listed : thinking your going to heave natter you die etc. they didn't teach me that. But oh well nice debate. I will be praying for you xx. 

Lynn2498:statistics but it's whatever. We're obviously not gonna get anywhere cause we are both set in our ways. And I feel that I'm not being brainwashed into this religion I just have a really strong belief in the God I read I read about and pray to. And I know that you nor anybody else is gonna change my way of thinking, I also know I'm not lying to myself for believe in Christianity and God 100%. To me it's  really logical as to why we are created but then again we all think differently. I think it's funny how you think you everyone else that's in a religion is brainwashed but you can't be. Most of the things you listed : thinking your going to heave natter you die etc. they didn't teach me that. But oh well nice debate. I will be praying for you xx. 

If you type in anything like "percentage of religions" in google and click on any of the page that pop up they will all tell you Christianity in recent years is at 31% of the human population.... My guess is you are going off of American percentages which doesn't really work for this debate

I'm a protestant christian and I am in a lot more modernised branch of christianity (happy clappy...as some like to call us). I like hearing about all the God's and I find it interesting but, to me, they are just stories. I believe in one God who is our creator and our father as thats what it tells us in the Bible and I have had first hand experiences with God. 

My dad is a vicar but ironically that made me want to be a christian less. The rest of my family aren't religious and I decided not to be a christian. My friend invited me to a course about christianity and after going and meeting all these other awesome christian people and learning more about God and the Bible it just made so much more sense to me. I felt like I belonged there and everything I read just made sense to me. I started going to my friends church and I got confirmed and I met so many more christian people and we're still good friends. And I also had experiences with God and the holy spirit and that led me to believe. 

I'm not a deeply spiritual person, I am still a teenager and I enjoy my teenage years. I like party's and boys, I just have faith, know how far to go and follow Gods word. I don't try and preach everything to my friends (however I do like to talk about my religion) and I listen to a lot of modern day christian songs

I hope this helped you :) xx

I love this topic! I am sooo happy that I was never raised religiously, praise the lord! haha :)
Funny story: When i was really young, we went hiking and saw a jesus cross on the path up a mountain and my 6 year old brother asked us: "is that zeus?"
HAHA good times :'D

epic gods are epic! ^^

I'd say this is worth a response.

So, I am what you would call agnostic. Reason being, there were many things that I agreed with in certain religions, and many things I did not agree with, but they all have a running gig: love everyone, and believe. In everything, not just religion.

As far as the gods in the myths go... I haven't seen any real proof of that happening. If foam in the ocean ever turned into a fair haired maiden turned into a sexy dude I sure as hell didn't see it. But perhaps we were much more spiritually connected with the world around us in Ancient times, y'know, before the greed took over.

Here's my take on it: humans are incredible beings. We've built empires from the ground up with our bare hands, we've conquered masses of lands in mere weeks, we've developed tools that not only help us to survive, but to reach new heights that our bodies alone could not sustain. The only thing on Earth that can tear us down, is us. We are our own worst enemy. We are the rulers of this planet; arguably the rulers of this galaxy.

However, that does not necessarily mean we are the rulers of the Universe. The Universe is HUGE. Understatement of a lifetime I know, and it's constantly expanding and getting even bigger. Yeah, we're up in space now, but we only really, truly know about our one little galaxy, which is just a small fraction. Maybe there is life out there, maybe it isn't. Maybe there's this civilization much grander than ours in technology and intelligence. Maybe there's a number of them put together. And just maybe there is one supreme being that is watching over all of us. It might not have created us; it could have been made out of dust and stars, just like we all somehow were long ago.

The truth is, I honestly don't know. And actually... I don't think we're meant to.

@Kadelle2 You can say whatever you want! But I will always have a strong believe in God! You never know how much you will feel if you are in that religion that someone is making jokes at!! So, mind yourself.

@Lynn2498 I 100% agree with you in everything you said.
Good job, girl...

sorry this is late but i just had to coment! i beleve in God and am a christian. but i wasnt always tought that way and i wasnt brian washed, actullly people tried to brainwash me into not beleving! lol! he reason why i dont beleve in Gods as in many Gods is beacuse i beleve in the one God who loves and cares for me unconditionally and who created me you and the world! i have lead a hard life and have come to beleve in him by seeing the miericals hes shown me. you say you beleve in evoulotion and wounder how we could pop into thin air. (we didnt we came from the ground) and how God has always been there. well heres your anwser. our human minds cant understand why somone could just always be there beacuse WE WERE CREATED. now this is were evoulotion comes in. if you beleve that the world just appeared in a big BANG...POOF here we are Poof plants and animals and the celles in plants and animals just happend...then wouldnt it actully make more sence that we were created?? i mean the BIG BANG ound more crazy then that.haha. if u need more convinceing then lets say your drawing a picture, he plants and animals didn just appear right? you had to create them. same goes for us. now the bible was written by people your right...but it ws actully written by God beacuse he told them waht to write. you see the bible is a bunch of eyewitnessing storys that people wrote down so other people could see the miricals GOD and Jesus Gods son did! have you read the bible? you should read mather mark luke and john amd see what i mean. you want proof then reaad the bible beacuse that is PROOF. if you want more feel free to message me beacuse i can get your PROOF. thx!

sorry this is late but i just had to coment! i beleve in God and am a christian. but i wasnt always tought that way and i wasnt brian washed, actullly people tried to brainwash me into not beleving! lol! he reason why i dont beleve in Gods as in many Gods is beacuse i beleve in the one God who loves and cares for me unconditionally and who created me you and the world! i have lead a hard life and have come to beleve in him by seeing the miericals hes shown me.

What makes your god different from any other though? Christians are not the only ones to report miracles. What makes your "miracles" different from everybody else's?

you say you beleve in evoulotion and wounder how we could pop into thin air. (we didnt we came from the ground) and how God has always been there. well heres your anwser. our human minds cant understand why somone could just always be there beacuse WE WERE CREATED.

Unlikely. Human minds can't understand lots of things. There are physiological limitations on our processing power in terms of signalling speed and energy consumption. In order to deal with that, we have evolved to process information in a way that is most beneficial to survival, even if it's not necessarily rational or accurate. Being able to spot patterns and find reasons for events is generally helpful, so we have an innate tendency to do it. Even when there is no pattern or reason there. We evolved to find meaning because it helps us survive, not because the universe in inherently meaningful.

Time is a property of the universe. Outside of the universe, it doesn't necessarily have meaning in the same way. And the laws of physics do allow for things to pop into existence. In fact, a perfect vacuum is a violation of the laws of physics. Particles are popping into and out of existence all the time. 

now this is were evoulotion comes in. if you beleve that the world just appeared in a big BANG...POOF here we are Poof plants and animals and the celles in plants and animals just happend...then wouldnt it actully make more sence that we were created?? i mean the BIG BANG ound more crazy then that.haha. if u need more convinceing then lets say your drawing a picture, he plants and animals didn just appear right? you had to create them. same goes for us.

It only makes more sense to you because you don't understand  the science at all (POOF and BANG are not really technical terms...) That's like saying it makes more sense to think a computer is a magic box powered by pixies because you don't have a clue how to build a microchip. Science has made sense of the universe; technology and medicine have improved our quality of life and given us control over our environment. It has tangible benefits. Creationism has given us nothing but a few nice pictures. 

now the bible was written by people your right...but it ws actully written by God beacuse he told them waht to write.

But how can you know that?

you see the bible is a bunch of eyewitnessing storys that people wrote down so other people could see the miricals GOD and Jesus Gods son did!  have you read the bible? you should read mather mark luke and john amd see what i mean. you want proof then reaad the bible beacuse that is PROOF. if you want more feel free to message me beacuse i can get your PROOF. thx!

The majority of the bible was written long after events it describes. The authors of the gospel were writing in different parts of the world, decades or possibly centuries later, and had almost certainly never met Jesus, while the authors of the Old Testament were in most cases even further removed from the events they describe. It's not an eyewitness account at all. 

The New Testament wasn't compiled into a single authoritative text until nearly 400 years after the death of Jesus when the Bishops of the early Church began setting up councils to establish consensus on a range of religious matters, including which of the many early Christian writings to accept as part of the cannon. Some writing are still in dispute today.

your completely right my God is not any diffrent than anyone elses, beacuse cathlics, mormans,jwitnesses all have the same God just diffrent belefes when it comes to him.  and actully i do no the the science behind evoulotion and i choose to beleve what i do beacuse if your smart enough and you look deeper into it youll see that there is actully more evedence that the world was actully created. einstein actully said that the world had to be created by somone or somthing. and evoultion is actully a hypothies beacuse we can not test it. and your probably going to turn this on around me beacuse we can not test that world was created by God, BUT... we kinda can. i know people who can prove it to you and i would be glad to show them to you:) and i have a question i want you to answer for me okay?:) if evoulotion is real the how did these "animals" evoulve? mosquitos,crocodiles,dragonflys ect. now for your next question im sorry i ment the bible was inspired by God not written but since God told his people that what to write then i guess its the same thing lol. and i know that beacuse he ive read it. you see people who say things like this seem to think that they know what there talking about even if theyve never read the the bible. (and reading like a page is not reading it) you have to study for a test in order to get all the answers right am i correct. so if youve never read the bible...you cant really be saying this right? trust me i didnt beleve eaither and i had alot of terrible hings happen to me were i got to the point were i needed help and i was calling out to somthing! i didnt know what. and guess what he answered me. Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossable to please him, for  whoever would draw near to God must beleve that he exists and that  he rewards those who seek him.
Isaiah 65:24
Before they call i will answer while they are yet speaking i will hear.
Jesus desiples did know him actully it says in the bible. and yes there is proof that the bible is real actully. it may have been written 400 years after but so are many biographys about people. actully they are written by people who didnt evn know the person so all the more reason why the bible is true.

Now im not trying to change your mind and try to get u to beleve what i do. many people come and ask me why i beleve my "religen" but i always say its not a "realigen" if u look up the defimtion of it it says its a set of rules but Christianity is not a set of rules we beleve God loves us unconditionaly and he wont come to us unless we ask beacuse he wants to give us free will beacuse he LOVES US! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! i hope that one day you can see that and get to feel the "high" we get on his love did you know that Jesus Gods son was put on the cross,was beaten with a wip that would tear off his skin and was nailed with one inch thick nails to the cross through his wrists and hung there with broken knees and only vinigur and bred to eat and DIED like that FOR YOU...beacuse he loves you! he took your punish ment so that you wouldnt have to go through that. cathlics beleve you have to get a serten ammout of people saved in order to go to heaven but we beleve that all you have to do is ask beacuse Jesus already saved you. thats somthing to think about. and you know im not going to write on this coulum anymore beacuse all your going to to is try to convince me that its not true but i know it is beacuse i have my own proof. and you all think that were the ones who try to convince u hes real but in reality your guilty of convinceing us its not real. You get to make you own choice and have free will so go ahead choose drugs and sex and everything that only lasts for a little bit but im chooseing God beacuse his drug is forever! and im proud to be a virgin and stay that way till im married and u can make fun of me all you want beacuse at any moment i can choose to be like u but you can never choose to be like me. and i choose not do dugs and go out drinking beacuse its just comon sence. but i want u to know if you have all those things all you have to do is God for forgiveness and ask him to come into your life and i KNOW FOR FACT THAT HE WILL!!!!!!!! if you have anymore questions feel free to message me!!

your completely right my God is not any diffrent than anyone elses, beacuse cathlics, mormans,jwitnesses all have the same God just diffrent belefes when it comes to him. 

And Hindus? Toaists? Neopagans?

and actully i do no the the science behind evoulotion and i choose to beleve what i do beacuse if your smart enough and you look deeper into it youll see that there is actully more evedence that the world was actully created. 

I've heard so many creationists say that, but I've yet to meet one who actually does understand evolution, or actually can produce any viable evidence for creation. I'd love to though. Perhaps you can prove me wrong?

einstein actully said that the world had to be created by somone or somthing.

He didn't, not in the literal sense. And he certainly never believed that the biblical account of creation was feasible. But that's really beside the point. Einstein wasn't right about everything. He was wrong about the universe being static (although he revised this view later following Hubble's observations), and he was wrong about how to interpret quantum physics. He was a brilliant man, but not omniscient. 

and evoultion is actully a hypothies beacuse we can not test it.

Firstly, evolution can be, and has been, tested because it makes specific predictions about discoveries genetics, anatomy, ecology and archaeology. We can look at the accumulation rate of mutations, and genetic drift, and match it up with the fossil record to see how species have changed over time. We can compare modern and ancient genomes and look for conserved elements or areas of instability and match those to functional changes. We can see what remains of genes and anatomical structures that have lost their function over time. We can correlate species diversity with environmental conditions, and periods of diversification with climate change. 

Secondly, that's not what hypothesis means. A hypothesis is what you predict the outcome of the test to be, so hypotheses are testable by definition. If you can't test it, it's not science, its philosophy.

and your probably going to turn this on around me beacuse we can not test that tworld was created by God, BUT... we kinda can. i know people who can prove it to you and i would be glad to show them to you:)

We definitely can't, because it makes no clear predictions. We look for evidence consistent with the biblical creation account, but that's not the same as 'testing it', and so far there is none that I have seen. I'm interested to see who think has proof though.

and i have a question i want you to answer for me okay?:) if evoulotion is real the how did these "animals" evoulve? mosquitos,crocodiles,dragonflys ect. 

Mutation, and natural selection. The genome is replicated; small changes accumulate dues to failures in the DNA replication machinery. These changes alter the function and expression of genes and their regulatory elements in a way which will affect the behaviour or appearance of the organism. If those changes are beneficial for survival in the organisms' environment, the organism survives, and has more offspring that survives and the gene variant spreads through the population. If it's detrimental, the organism is less likely to survive and produce viable offspring and the variant is lost. Over time, changes accumulate and the organism becomes more and more adapted to its environmental niche. There's plenty of literature out there on the intermediary stages in the lineages of various animals, it's even on Wikipedia if you're interested. I'm not going to recount it all to you, because I really don't have the time, and I'm far from an expert on insects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodilia#Evolution_and_classification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_insects

now for your next question im sorry i ment the bible was inspired by God not written but since God told his people that what to write then i guess its the same thing lol. and i know that beacuse he ive read it. you see people who say things like this seem to think that they know what there talking about even if theyve never read the the bible. (and reading like a page is not reading it) you have to study for a test in order to get all the answers right am i correct. so if youve never read the bible...you cant really be saying this right? 

The problem isn't that I haven't read the bible (I have, the story of Lot scarred me for life...); it's that your logic is totally circular. If you do not accept everything the bible says is true, then the fact that the bible says it is true is not terribly convincing.

I can tell you that I am the Queen of England and that you must believe it because I am telling the truth. The fact that I have told you I am telling the truth is not going to convince you because you have already figured out that I am probably not the Queen of England so therefore everything I say is unreliable.

trust me i didnt beleve eaither and i had alot of terrible hings happen to me were i got to the point were i needed help and i was calling out to somthing! i didnt know what. and guess what he answered me. Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossable to please him, for  whoever would draw near to God must beleve that he exists and that  he rewards those who seek him.
Isaiah 65:24
Before they call i will answer while they are yet speaking i will hear.
Jesus desiples did know him actully it says in the bible. and yes there is proof that the bible is real actully. it may have been written 400 years after but so are many biographys about people. actully they are written by people who didnt evn know the person so all the more reason why the bible is true.

The gospels weren't written by Jesus's disciples though. And most biographies are based on historical records from the time, or other historical evidence. They cite original sources, and admit to gaps in their knowledge or speculation when the evidence isn't there. The bible does none of that. We don't know where the information came from before it was written down, so can't assume it hasn't changed over time.

Now im not trying to change your mind and try to get u to beleve what i do. many people come and ask me why i beleve my "religen" but i always say its not a "realigen" if u look up the defimtion of it it says its a set of rules but Christianity is not a set of rules we beleve God loves us unconditionaly and he wont come to us unless we ask beacuse he wants to give us free will beacuse he LOVES US! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! i hope that one day you can see that and get to feel the "high" we get on his love did you know that Jesus Gods son was put on the cross,was beaten with a wip that would tear off his skin and was nailed with one inch thick nails to the cross through his wrists and hung there with broken knees and only vinigur and bred to eat and DIED like that FOR YOU...beacuse he loves you! he took your punish ment so that you wouldnt have to go through that. cathlics beleve you have to get a serten ammout of people saved in order to go to heaven but we beleve that all you have to do is ask beacuse Jesus already saved you. thats somthing to think about. and you know im not going to write on this coulum anymore beacuse all your going to to is try to convince me that its not true but i know it is beacuse i have my own proof. and you all think that were the ones who try to convince u hes real but in reality your guilty of convinceing us its not real.

It is a religion. The Oxford dictionary defines religion as "The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods". You can believe whatever you like, I'm not trying to change that, but you need to acknowledge its faith. You can't pretend its science or you have proof, because essentially, it isn't and you don't. You can't change the facts to fit your opinions. 

You get to make you own choice and have free will so go ahead choose drugs and sex and everything that only lasts for a little bit but im chooseing God beacuse his drug is forever! and im proud to be a virgin and stay that way till im married and u can make fun of me all you want beacuse at any moment i can choose to be like u but you can never choose to be like me. and i choose not do dugs and go out drinking beacuse its just comon sence. but i want u to know if you have all those things all you have to do is God for forgiveness and ask him to come into your life and i KNOW FOR FACT THAT HE WILL!!!!!!!! if you have anymore questions feel free to message me!!

I don't really care about your sex life, and you can make all the assumptions you like about mine, but ulitmately I'm not choosing sex and drugs, I'm choosing science and reason. If you can't tell the difference, I very much doubt you could choose to be like me...

If sex and drugs could teach you science, the Rolling Stones would have cured cancer by now. 

lol your funny. and yes i know so many people who could proove you wrong but i to do not have the time to tell you all about them so message me and i withh give you there names and you can look them up. and the other thing is yes his disiples actully did write them and i know other people who can show you the facts about it. you seem to know your facts about evoulution and you almost stumped me BUT... your actully wrong. you see your right my belife requires faith...but so does yours. you see your right scintists dont have all the answers so how can you beleve what there saying to? i mean for Christs sake they used to tell us the world was flat!! so how can you beleve everything there saying? you may have what you think are "facts" but evoulotion requires faith to. heres a link to a video explaining to it and ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE WATCH IT TO!!!!! sorry dont know the link but go on youtube and its called evoulotion vs. God i hope that shows you what your looking for

The point of science is that unlike religion, you aren't supposed to just believe everything people say. You have to look at whether what they are saying makes sense, if it fits with the evidence available, if their predictions are correct, if other people are finding the same things. Hypotheses that stand up to questioning are accepted, and those that do not are revised, or rejected. It's not all or nothing, take it or leave it, like religion. It's a process of discovery, and every hypothesis is independent. You don't need all the answers to know you are right about the answers you do have. We can know with absolute certainty that the square root of 4 is 2, and still have no idea of the square root of -1. 

Scientists never thought the Earth was flat. Modern science only dates back to the Enlightment in the 17th and 18th centuries, but even taking science back to its origins in Greek philosophy, the Greeks knew in the 6th century BC the Earth was round, and in the 2nd century BC Eratosthenes managed calculated the diameter with surprising accuracy. Certainly from the time of the Ancient Greeks up until the time of Galileo (when people began building decent telescopes to study the movement of planets in detail), the prevailing view was the Platonic model that the Sun and planets orbit a spherical Earth. So on that count, I'm not wrong. 

That video is really a little ridiculous. I didn't watch the whole thing, but his premise seems to be asking people on the street awkward questions for which they are unprepared, and then editing their answers to suit his purpose. Obviously you can't see one "kind" (whatever that means - it's not a technical term) change into another because it happens over hundreds of generations and we live for one, but observable evidence doesn't mean sitting back and videotaping an event. Not in any branch of science. If you can sit there and watch a process in its entirety, there's no need for further investigation. Science investigates the things you can't see, from cell signalling pathways in cancer research, to the behaviour of subatomic particles in TV screens. We have to rely on 'indirect evidence' to make progress because it's not possible to simply sit and watch.

Let me give you an example of how silly this line of thought is. Imagine you're trying to prosecute somebody for murder. You have recovered the murder weapon with their fingerprints on it, you have found their DNA at the crime scene, there are threatening emails from their email account to the victim's, which you can trace to their IP address, and you have discovered jewellery belonging to the victim in their house. They have clear motive and no alibi. All in all, the evidence is very conclusive. According to any sensible jury, they are guilty beyond reasonable doubt. According to Ray Comfort, as you didn't actually stand and watch the murder while holding a video camera, you have no idea if they did it or not, no way of proving their guilt to anyone else and the whole case is simply based on faith, so you need to set them free. 

ok then i can show you more proof. watch the movie Gods not dead its based on a true story of a guy whos collage proffeser chalanges him about his belef beacuse he cant write Gods Dead. you can find your answers there. and i will find more for you. we have come off track with this whole thing. the girl had why we beleve what we beleve and i have said why i beleve:) im not trying to convince mine religen is right and your wrong its obvious you have strong belfevs and its pointless to argue with somone. well...have a good day i guess lol

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread