Help!!! Stanger Dream Boy!!!

Back in middle school I dreamed about a stranger boy and I keep on dreaming about him even during my high school times, now currently a senior in high school, well just last week I saw a boy that was a new student in my martial arts class that looked like the boy in my dreams, when I first saw him I felt something weird inside, I couldnt get myself to talk to him, so I focus all during class on my moves and left as quickly as possible, I get myself to go back to martial arts class afarid I have the same weird feeling inside, but I thinking about that dude now!!! Whats makes the subject in worse is that I have a boyfriend!!! Am I over reacting or is it meant to be?!?!

Hey Gurl,
I don;t think that it was just anything. I feel like that might be a sign. I am a beliver in god and that god does things for us with sending messages. Call me crazy, but talk to this boy! See what he is like. Hey, and if you could message me and tell me if it was a sign, that would be fantabulous!!!!!!!! I hope this all works out for you gurl!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have experienced something simiar yet different. Someone else dreamt about me and this guy...

Leaandlilly:Well, I have experienced something simiar yet different. Someone else dreamt about me and this guy... 

And what I like to know!

And he was at the place were we first met in the dream. 

Leaandlilly:And he was at the place were we first met in the dream.  

Ohhh then maybe that boy wasnt the strange boy in my dream, I first meet the dream boy in my house

Reply to Thread