I don't understand kids these days

Two days back my friend told me there that were lots of weird things going on back home. The teenager kids were starting satanism and were abducting  some little kids for the scarifices and at one point this same friend nearly got killed by one of this kids. This is what happened, they went to his aunt's place and had to return late due to some reasons. On their way home one of these kids stopped him and asked him randomly if he believed in God. When he said yes these bunch of kids tried to kill him. He somehow struggled and drove away from those kids. I'm not being rude or anything but i just don't understand what benefits could these kids get by doing this.

Atchi:Two days back my friend told me there that were lots of weird things going on back home. The teenager kids were starting satanism and were abducting  some little kids for the scarifices and at one point this same friend nearly got killed by one of this kids. This is what happened, they went to his aunt's place and had to return late due to some reasons. On their way home one of these kids stopped him and asked him randomly if he believed in God. When he said yes these bunch of kids tried to kill him. He somehow struggled and drove away from those kids. I'm not being rude or anything but i just don't understand what benefits could these kids get by doing this. 

Are you sure your friend isn't exaggerating...? 

Reply to Thread