What are your astrology signs?

I am a capricorn with a scorpio ascendant and a libra moon! :D. My friend neve is the polar opposite as she is a libra with a capricorn rising and a cancer moon. Our moons are both water signs :D.

Friend Neve here.  I'm a Libra Sun, Moon Capricorn, and Cancer Rising.

niamh-guinevere:Friend Neve here.  I'm a Libra Sun, Moon Capricorn, and Cancer Rising. 

STOP RUINING MY THREADS WITH YOUR CORRECTIONS NEVE!!!!!! *sobs* I just have a lot of feelings.

lucidkitty:

niamh-guinevere:Friend Neve here.  I'm a Libra Sun, Moon Capricorn, and Cancer Rising. 

STOP RUINING MY THREADS WITH YOUR CORRECTIONS NEVE!!!!!! *sobs* I just have a lot of feelings. 

hehehe!

I don't know all the other fancy things but I know that I am a cancer.

I'm a Scorpio. It's funny, because the personality description for Scorpios matches mine perfectly. o_O

I'm a capricorn ascendant with libra sun and aquarius moon:) 

I'm a Gemini. What's the sun and moon stuff? How do you find that out?

I am a virgo and in the year of the rabbit :).

Well I'm a virgo, Sun and Moon rising is Virgo, Ascendant Sagittarius, and Midheaven Libra

This is all of mine. 
Gemini Sun, Aries Moon, Leo Ascendant, Cancer Mercury, Gemini Fortune,  Taurus Venus, Aries Midheaven, Aries Ceres, Pisces True Lilith, Pisces Pallas, Pisces Vesta, Pisces Saturn, Cap Uranus, Cap Neptune, Sag True North Node, Scorpio Pluto, Libra Jupiter, Leo Mars, Leo Chiron, Leo Juno.

But the first three is: Gemini Sun Aries Moon and Leo Ascendant. 

I'm a Leo, my ascendant is sagittarious and my moon sign is Taurus

Leo sun, Aries moon and Taurus rising. Yes I can be really stubborn lol 

I'm an aquarius

libra

Sun Pisces, Moon Aries, Ascendant Leo.

I'm a Leo and I think my ascendant is Libra.

Sag sun, Taurus moon, Leo rising (I absolutely love my placements) :)

I'm a Gemini?

Reply to Thread