Any books you girls recommend me to read?

I like mystery, fantasy, romantic, action and ghost novels, Since i just ?finish my fall semster in school and the spring semster doesnt start until jan 14, i have more time to read books but i dont what books, do you girls have an idea? Thank you!

You should definitely check out Slasher Girls and Monster Boys by?April Genevieve Tucholke; this book is full of different ghost stories (:
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz, I recently just finished reading this book and it's such a great book, seriously!!
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven is a great romantic book but I think it's more YA Contemporary

Thank you so much ill try to find the books!

All of those are great suggestions! I love fantasy books and one of my favorites is?Queen of the Tearling?by Erika Johansen.

Okay I'll be that in list for books to read in the summer thanks!!!

What type of books do you like? novels, poetry, philosophy.........?

Everything by Jenny Han is amazing?

a book I love is the heroine diaries by Nikki Sixx, it can be tiring to read since it's written like a diary at least to me anyway, but still a great book

Bluechild:What type of books do you like? novels, poetry, philosophy.........??

I like to read novels and comics, i like fantasy, mystery, etc..?
?

whitheredclaw:a book I love is the heroine diaries by Nikki Sixx, it can be tiring to read since it's written like a diary at least to me anyway, but still a great book?

diaries type book ummm i can try it!

A book series I like (it's kinda long) is the Pretty Little Liars series. I don't really know the genre. Just make sure you read them in order, or else you will be VERY VERY confused.

The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle

I'd recommend the Beautiful Creatures Series of Falling Kingdoms Series if you like fantasy. :)

I recommend The Selection Series by Kiera Cass, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Claire, The Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Sheperd, Tangled Webs by Lee Bross, and The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith just to name a few.

I recently enjoyed Dead Wake, about the sinking of the Lusitania. ?A little history, a little action, and great writing that really moves.

I'm a really big fan or the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. The books are full of adventures, love, friends, and even royalty. Try em out!

If you like fantasy, read the immortal instruments (i think thats what it is), falling kingdoms series and throne of glass series. Julie Kagawa's stories are good, and Kristy Nicolle's tridal triology. And romance, read delirium, and fault in our stars. :3

I'd recommend you Ransom Riggs Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine's Children and Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #3). They are very interesting books. I've read two parts and now I'm reading the last one. And as I always want to have it handy when I have a free time for reading, I've got from here a good book reader and now can read everywhere I want.

Want to go private by Sarah Darer Littman Finding me Michelle Knight Colombine Dave Cullen

Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts is worth reading

and I like Carie by Stephen King

Little Women is one of the best books I have ever read. You could add that on your reading list.?

Maybe someone has already suggested it but Harry Potter is a must 😁

Delirium is an awesome trilogy

It by Stephen King it's a long but good book, spooky too

try The Secret History by Donna Tartt?

Reply to Thread