new books to read?

so im looking for some new books to read, im more so into the whole vampire werewolf thing, so if you have any suggestions comment below or message me :) 
thanks xo

Have you read the Night World series by L.J. Smith? They're great!

This isn't necessarily vampire, but I would suggest Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender. It's about a possessed sister and how a teenage girl deals with it.
i don't get scared usually, but this book did it for me. Actually, it's a trilogy :) you should check it out!

another book is Delirium which is about a dystopian world where love is thought of as a disease. This is also a trilogy. I'm currently on the 2nd book!

Best Young Adult book ever The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts.

The Giver -- Lois Lowry
The Night Circus --Erin Morgenstein
Dumb Luck -- Tyrolin Puxty
Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend -- Matthew Green

this doesnt have anything to do with vampires or werewolves but the Legend series by Marie lu is really good. 

Not vampires, But the Hush Hush seires is Great! It's about a fallen angel. :P

Oh and the Souls Screamer series! Each of th

crap sorry blehh anyway the souls screamers series is a trilogy and hush hush has four books

Try the Immortal, Blood of Eden, Laurel-leaf,or Vampire kisses series

Jessca's guide to dating on the dark side by Beth Fantaskey

You should try to read the True Blood series by Charlain Harris.

tizthunder:The Giver -- Lois Lowry
The Night Circus --Erin Morgenstein
Dumb Luck -- Tyrolin Puxty
Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend -- Matthew Green 

Going to second The Night Circus.

Anything written by Sherrilyn Kenyon is good, if youre looking for specific books try the Chronicles Of Nick or just pick one up and run with it. She has a few different series out so be careful not to mix them up or its confusing

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)