What's your FAVORITE book?

Pages PREV 1 2

Anything by Sarah Dessen or John Green x

The Sylvia Day books are amazing! Bared to You is a scorcher!

My favorite book is Trashed by Paloma Meir. It's about a girl who thinks she's a sociopath but is really bipolar. It's the best.

I can't choose a favourite book, but my favourite series is Noughts and Crosses by malorie blackman because it's so original. 

"Sephy is a Cross - a member of the dark-skinned ruling class. Callum is a nought - a 'colourless' member of the underclass who were once slaves to the Crosses.The two have been friends since early childhood. But that's as far as it can go. Until the first steps are taken towards more social equality and a limited number of Noughts are allowed into Cross schools... Against a background of prejudice and distrust, intensely highlighted by violent terrorist activity by Noughts, a romance builds between Sephy and Callum - a romance that is to lead both of them into terrible danger..."

I have so many favorite books but I'll recommend one ;) 
The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac 

emt-hannah:I love anything and everything by Sarah Dessen.The Gossip Girls series.Luxe series.Libba Bray's series (I think the first one is a Great and Terrible Beauty).I liked the Evermore series.The Host by Stephanie Meyer is one of my favorite books of all time. And I hated Twilight. Twilight is garbage next to the Host, it is wonderful and everyone should read it. (Sorry, people who liked Twilight. You will still like the Host).  

I ve read  a few Sara dessan books their good(:  I liked the twilight movies didn't read  the book,Though if anyone gets the chance you've gotta check out a book called "cinder " it's a series once you've read this twist to the whole Cinderella story you'll be wanting to see it in theaters like me it's awesome(:

My two favorites are both by Isabel Allende. One is more teen, and the other is standard adult, but they both have strong and capable female characters. The second one is based on a true story and it's a fantastic tale:"Ciudad de las Bestias" and "Ines del Alma Mia." I read one of her books in English, but most of them in Spanish, including these two. I don't know the titles in English, because publishers don't always translate the titles exactly. Pick up anything by Isabel Allende, and you can't go wrong.

Yesss I'll take a good Sarah dessen book anytime :)

The Fault in Our Stars is, hands-down, my favorite book, with The Book Thief being a close second.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread