What's your FAVORITE book?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hello, just doing some research to find out what people's favorite YA (young adult) novels are. What's your favorite? Can't choose? List any and all classic and modern YA books that you love!

Thanks ladies!

I love anything and everything by Sarah Dessen.

The Gossip Girls series.

Luxe series.

Libba Bray's series (I think the first one is a Great and Terrible Beauty).

I liked the Evermore series.

The Host by Stephanie Meyer is one of my favorite books of all time. And I hated Twilight. Twilight is garbage next to the Host, it is wonderful and everyone should read it. (Sorry, people who liked Twilight. You will still like the Host).

My top two are The Hunger Games and Lolita! But I have dozens more!

I love The Hunger Games and Penny From Heaven by Jennifer L. Holms

I have several favorites, including the Percy Jackson series and Harry Potter, but my all time favorite two are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. They are adventurous, fun, and to top it off they're classics, which adults will practically worship you if you know anything about them.

Modern Faerie Tales by Holly Black ( anything YA by Holly),  Gossip Girl series& It Girl series,  Chronicles Of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon,  Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith,   thats all I can think of 4 now.

i love the hunger games and the mediator series by meg cabot :)

Romeo and Juliet, Sold, Living Dead Girl

They are all so good that I cannot choose a number 1!!

Flowers For Algernon is mine. It's in the style of journal entries for a 32 year old man named Charlie Gordon. He's mentally challenged, having an IQ of 68, and the scientists use him for a procedure that will make him intelligent. I don't want to spoil it in case anyone actually ends up reading it (doubtful) but it's sad, the ending makes me cry.

I'm going to watch the movie, hopefully. 

My fav bookz  r  Holly Black's Modern Faerie Tales. Tithe, Valiant, Ironside.

I could never choose a favourite, but some good ones that I have read lately include:

The Help

The Book Thief

Delirium

I like mystery novels. If  you like mystery also try reading Dean Kootz, he is a great author. I like the novels  The Bad Place and The eyes of Darkness. I am reading One Door Away From Heaven now. That is also good.

"Gamer Girl" by Mari Mancusi :)

THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

CATCHING FIRE!!!

MOCKINGJAY!!!

THG is my baby. ❤ I live for The Hunger Games, and I've never loved anything as much as Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Prim, Gale, Buttercup, Annie, Haymitch, Effie, mockingjays, bread, tridents.. best trilogy ever (:

and The Vampire Diaries.. ❤

One of my favorite book.. I do recommended to everyone.To get success  and Postive thoghts toward life.

I have read so many books. It's hard to say which one I like the most, really. I've read, you know, the popular series that everyone reads but most people like that don't seem to give other ones a chance.

I think it's either East by Edith Pattou or Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. When I was younger I was really into the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, but I haven't finished it. I could think of a lot more if I could think straight.

I have a lot of faves but i only chose two books

The Hunger Games Trilogy and Divergent(although im not finished)

right now, the perks of being a wallflower :)

The Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shephard and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

I really love the blue bloods and house of night series. 

Harry Potter

All of Tamora Pierce's books

The Seven Kingdoms trilogy-Kristin Cashore

Infernal Devices trilogy-Cassandra Clare

Unwind trilogy-Neil Shusterman

Yeah, I can't really decide on just one. Also, I apparently read a lot of trilogies.

I've been on a politics + young adult mood recently, so I've been reading the Georgetown Academy series by Jessica Etting and Alyssa Schwartz. I saw it on a segment on E!, and started reading all of them -- it's awesome! I was worried I wouldn't be able to follow all the politics, but I got sucked into their world.

maximum ride series is really good!

Definitely Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.

The Harry Potter books and Life of Pi.

The Divergent trilogy! its awesome

Beautiful Disaster.. great read!! I read all 400 pages in one day.

Before I fall and Belles.
I just love drama books!! :D

My favourite book is either World War Z or 1984. They are both sadly underrated. 
I am also a massive Shakespeare buff and have read nearly everything he's written, but those aren't books so much as plays. 

Best Young Adult book ever The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts.

The fault in our stars -John Green
Paper Towns -John Green
Beautiful Creatures series

Mine are Tell it to the Skies- Erica James and Dawn- Virginia Andrews 

I think the one book that has had me turning page after page yearning for more is "Gods of Mischief." It's a biker/biker gang book. 

http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Mischief-Undercover-Vendetta-Motorcycle/dp/1451667353

I am a fan of the book 'A Clockword Orange' by Anthony Burgess. It's a book exploring the concept of free will, and it's really interesting despite being slightly difficult to understand (due to words being substituted for made-up ones). There is a movie based on it, although the movie is just terrifying and really intense compared to the book. 
I also really enjoy 'Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?' by Phillip K Dick. It's a bit of a classic- if you've ever seen the movie 'Blade Runner' it was based on that book. I like most of Phillip K Dick's stuff actually- especially 'The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch' which is about a shared artificial reality.
~Fox

My favorite is Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson! It's been my favorite since I was about 13 and I'm 21 now. I even got to meet Laurie Halse Anderson, she was really nice and it's an incredible book if you haven't read it yet.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread