VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey lets talk about video games for a while instead of tumblr and blogs!  PS1,PS2,PS3,DS,3DS and anything you like Xbox360 even!  Or we can complian about xbox one!!!!

I have a variety of games that I like to play, ranging from Half life 2 to The Sims. What are your favorite games?

I always want to but you'd think there was nothing on the internet except tumblr, facebook and instagram. :-p So annoying. 999999x posts begging and whining for attention.

What games do you play? 

I have a PS3 which is my first real gaming console since Super Nintendo lol. Had a PS1 but never really played it and never got into all the other ones. But I love my PS3. Not planning to upgrade for PS4 because the 3 works fine. Favorite game thus far is the Mass Effect and Dragon Age games. Also love Batman Arkham Asylum...City not so much but semi excited for Origins. 

X Box One fucked itself over with it's paid used games scheme. They're going to see major profit loss from it. 

I have a Dsi and i can play my dads PS3 if i like.  I just hate seeing topics like TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR I mean come on!  I'm thinking about starting bioshock infinite any opinion?  The X Box one is like WTF!  They say they are fixing it but we all know that's NOT true. I can't wiat for PS4 because my dad is gonna give me his 3!  Cna't wiat to try skyrim again!

Hallo I have just got Animal Crossing: New Leaf and made a post about friend code exchange here on gurl.com. http://my.gurl.com/forums/read/570.822375-Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-friend-code-exchange-D
If you got the game, go ahed and check out my post and we can visit each other towns. :D

pullipdoll12:I have a Dsi and i can play my dads PS3 if i like.  I just hate seeing topics like TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR I mean come on!  I'm thinking about starting bioshock infinite any opinion?  The X Box one is like WTF!  They say they are fixing it but we all know that's NOT true. I can't wiat for PS4 because my dad is gonna give me his 3!  Cna't wiat to try skyrim again! 

Haha, I know! 

I've heard Bioshock Infinite is really really good. It got amazing ratings from all the big gaming sites/blogs. 9/10 from Gamespot, 9.5/10 from IGN, 91/100f rom PC Gamer. Some people even say it's better than the first game. I think it's defintiely worth playing, especially if you're a fan of the series. 

I've never been an X-Box fan but we all know how 'fanboys' are ;-) There's a lot of stink right now about them charging for playing second-hand games and the always-on internet connection stuff but even though everyone is saying they'll boycott it we all know that come release day there'll be huge lineups and 90% of those whiners will buy one anyway. Especially since it has console-loyal franchises like Halo. But I personally think it was definitely a big mistake on their part, which Sony is now taking full advantage of. After X-Box announced it's awful policy Sony released a PS4 commercial "This is how you share a game on Playstation 4.." and it was an Asian guy handing a nerdy guy a video game case, the nerd says "Thanks!" and the commercial ends. So they're definitely riffing and ripping on X Box lol. 

I only recently got a PS3 and I don't have any real plans to upgrade because my PS3 works fine and I don't want to drop $500 on a new console. But I am excited about some of the new games coming out. Skyrim Online is supposed to be really good and fun. They're also making Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 2 which will hopefully be backwards compatible with the PS3 because I really want to play them. 

I absolutely love video games & collecting consoles.
As of today I have;
NES (2 of them), Super Nintendo, N64, Gameboy (B&W), Gameboy Color (2 of them), Gameboy Advance, Playstation, Playstation 2, Sega Genesis, Atari, Xbox, Xbox 360 (2 of them), Game Cube, Dreamcast. And the collection just keeps expanding, and I'm okay with that.

Though, more recently I've been addicted to Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. So, gamertags anyone?!
Oh, and I'm addicted to WoW. Clearly.

Nyctimene:

pullipdoll12:I have a Dsi and i can play my dads PS3 if i like.  I just hate seeing topics like TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR I mean come on!  I'm thinking about starting bioshock infinite any opinion?  The X Box one is like WTF!  They say they are fixing it but we all know that's NOT true. I can't wiat for PS4 because my dad is gonna give me his 3!  Cna't wiat to try skyrim again! 

Haha, I know! I've heard Bioshock Infinite is really really good. It got amazing ratings from all the big gaming sites/blogs. 9/10 from Gamespot, 9.5/10 from IGN, 91/100f rom PC Gamer. Some people even say it's better than the first game. I think it's defintiely worth playing, especially if you're a fan of the series. I've never been an X-Box fan but we all know how 'fanboys' are ;-) There's a lot of stink right now about them charging for playing second-hand games and the always-on internet connection stuff but even though everyone is saying they'll boycott it we all know that come release day there'll be huge lineups and 90% of those whiners will buy one anyway. Especially since it has console-loyal franchises like Halo. But I personally think it was definitely a big mistake on their part, which Sony is now taking full advantage of. After X-Box announced it's awful policy Sony released a PS4 commercial "This is how you share a game on Playstation 4.." and it was an Asian guy handing a nerdy guy a video game case, the nerd says "Thanks!" and the commercial ends. So they're definitely riffing and ripping on X Box lol. I only recently got a PS3 and I don't have any real plans to upgrade because my PS3 works fine and I don't want to drop $500 on a new console. But I am excited about some of the new games coming out. Skyrim Online is supposed to be really good and fun. They're also making Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 2 which will hopefully be backwards compatible with the PS3 because I really want to play them.   

Yeah but i have to buy it again because my dad traded it in at gamestop for bioshock 1 and 2 hopefully i can get it this week.  My dad got Skyrim Legendary Edition but he's hogging it.....  A the moment we only have like 3 games i have considered just bioshock because I'm super educated but mostly so i can tell my dad 'NO USE THE WRENCH TO KILL THAT ONE!!!!!!!!'  heh heh.  Ps4 i think just wants to piss Xbox one off.  Me and my dad both are like dragon age 2!  Cool!  But we can't do it because we only have 15 gigs of wifi a month.  Mass effect 4 I'm like geeking. 

I have a PS3 and I like almost all kind of games, RPG, Advernture, Sports, Fighting and many more, except FPS.

I LOVE Dragon's Crown,really fun and great story

I'm an xbox fangirl x].  I like all kinds of games, but my favourite would have to be Borderlands 2 ^.^

I have a PS3! I've been a PlayStation girl since I was a little girl :)
I'm proud to say that I have played games on PS1, PS2 & PS3. I'm not planning on getting a PS4 for a year or two. I still own my slim, pink PS2 and a slim PS3. I'm also a trophy hunter. (473 as of 3 hours ago)

My favourite games are:
Need For Speed series
inFAMOUS & inFAMOUS 2
The Last Of Us! <3<3  (Buy it if you don't already own it!) :P
The Sims 3 & The Sims 3: Pets

I have many more, but can't remember them all right now. I'm looking forward to Watch_Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls, and Need For Speed rivals :)

There will be no Mass Effect 4. Only a spin off, probably with Garrus.
If you have PS3 you must try the Last of Us game! It's awesome! You will fell in love with the main charactes in no time.

Tufted-deer:There will be no Mass Effect 4. Only a spin off, probably with Garrus.
If you have PS3 you must try the Last of Us game! It's awesome! You will fell in love with the main charactes in no time. 

I completely agree with the text in bold! I've recently started my survivor (3rd) playthough, and I am still loving it! Multiplayer is also a lot of fun too, so I suggest trying that out if you haven't already! :D

Does anyone here play JRPGs? I don't like the XBOX, but by JRPGs I mean games like the Tales of Series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, etc), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy ... anyone?

I am so jealous of all you PS3 and Xbox 360 owners out there! XD I have PS2, a Nintendo Wii and just recently a Nintendo 3DS. As I'm typing right now, I'm thinking of all my wonderful memories of playing on the PS2 with my sisters. Oh such bliss... :D

I really do like my consoles, but lately I've been getting into more hardcore games. Any suggestions on what consoles and games to buy?

I'm thinking about getting the new Forza game or a Need for Speed one. Are those franchises any good?

I absolutely love playing online video games. I play for hours every day. My mother does't mind because the website I use is a family oriented game website. I found this great website that has chosen all of the best games. If you are looking for a great game website, then go to http://www.friv4gamers.com I prefer the tower defense type games, especially Zombie Tower Defense.

A really nice website for games is http://www.friv4gamers.com
They have selected about 450 premium games, so you don't need to play hundreds of lousy games. They also take requests.

We have a Wii at home and we mostly have Mario games and Zelda, Wii sports and that king of minigames

Have a xbox 360 and xbox one love, love, love left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2, and the walking dead games. <3

Tufted-deer:There will be no Mass Effect 4. Only a spin off, probably with Garrus.

There is a Mass Effect 4 but it won't involve the Shepard story, so they're saying.BioWare Edmonton and Montreal general manager Aaryn Flynn tweeted a while ago "Great time playing the next Mass Effect game in Montreal. Ambitious. Beautiful. Fresh but recognizable. And fun." That was back in December (2013) so it's been in a playable state for some months now. It's unlikely they'll release it this year because Bioware is releasing Dragon Age 3 and I doubt they want to compete with their own game/studio. 

A Garrus game wouldn't be too awful. I was wincing when I heard that it might be all about Javik, the Prothean DLC character. I didn't even download that pack so I never played as him but he seemed boring in the video cinematics I've seen. 

Heh, I have to admit...there's still that tiny part of me hoping they're pulling a huge bait-and-switch and when the game finally drops Shepard will be right there. 

Ocarina of Time for the 64 was the best. These newer games they are making just seem so repetitive and recycled. Like how they are using the Mass Effect system on Dragon Age, COD is turning into Halo, Destiny was like a copy of Halo, it's just all the same, want something new & original. Only games I was really looking at a little was Metal Gear Solid V & eVolve, maybe they will be good, who knows. Getting tired of console though, I kinda want to go back to PC.

I'm huge gamer. I love everything rpg and first person shooter games. Destiny is amazing on my xbox 360. I really enjoy dragon age inquisition too. Those are my current two favorite. :) my gamer tag is the same as my username. Toranightengale if you want to add me as a friend :)

Hello all!does anyone knows any mini games that i can play in computer?thanks!

I personally enjoy every kind of game but tbh my fave ones are RPG and don't really enjoy FPS. I can play it with friends, but never alone.

I have a PS3 Xbox 360 and 3ds I like fps games, rpg games, some driving games my favorites are the borderlands series, skyrim, cod/battlefield/destiny 

Rune Factory Frontier for the Wii, it is a lot like Harvest Moon I was told. So far it is fun, and adorable. There is a farming, dating, adventuring.. There is always something to do! Super cute and addicting, because I have already spent thirty hours game time already in about a week and a half! Suggested for those who enjoy simulation games.

Actually, I play DS alot ( so many good games) I mostly play Racing games and RPGS, Trauma Center and Phoenix Wright are BYFAR the best games ever. PC games rock too.

My dad has been a gamer since the very first Nintendo and I obviously inherited his love for videogames, we still play together every now and then.

My first console was a very old N64 (that belonged to him) and I used to play a lot of Mario Kart. He already had a PS2 by that time but I liked Mario most. We've basically had all the Sony consoles except for the PS4. :( He has had NES, SNES and N64 then moved to PS, PS2, PS3 (my current console), PSP and Vita. We've never had a Xbox.

Reply to Thread