Anyone watch cartoons?

I was looking through the forum board here and noticed there isn't many topics regarding cartoons... So, I'm curious, does anyone out there have a favorite cartoon lineup? (New or old is fine) Just toss in however many you like.

My favorites:
-My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
-Gravity Falls
-Littlest Pet Shop
-Regular Show
-Adventure Time
-My Life as a Teenage Robot 

-Corage the Cowardly Dog
-Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

I'm sure there are more, but it's all I can think of for now.

I like the older cartoons that are no longer playing on TV.

Well some older ones still play on TV but most of them no longer do.

My favourite cartoons are like ...the roadrunner...yosemite sam....foghorn leghorn....sylvester and tweety....daffy duck :D
I love them but they're not on tv much

i do watch cartoons like spongebob, penguins of madagascar, pucca, bugs bunny, pokemon, avatar, tom & jerry, pink panter

Yeah I do. I like you're name scootadash. I've watched all those you've mentioned plus a few more i'd like to add like

Marvelous world of Gumball
 Kim Possible
 Gravity Falls

kim possible is good, ive seen it on the disney channel

Yes. 

1. Fairly odd Parents

2. Phineas + Ferb

3. Recess

and

4. Kim Possible.

I also like Arthur, Gravity Falls, and Sophia the 1st.

Adv. Time + Gravity Falls + Steven Universe + Rick & Morty + Bojack the Horse + Avatar (TLA + LoK)....wow I prolly watch a lot of cartoons without thinking about it...

I like older and newer both. I dont like animae stuff, poor animation coming from such a high tech country (so wierd) and everyones got big goofey eyes.

^ There's actually plenty of animes that are very well animated... Kiniro Mosaic, Madoka Magica, Non Non Biyori, Fooly Cooly etc all know for scenery, and cute characters. As long as they're not from the earlier 90s or so, most focus on backgrounds as well as being fluid looking. Obviously they focus on that more than cartoons. Cartoons typically aren't detailed at all really.

As for the eyes... uhhh Clannad and only a few others come to mind for having "too big of eyes" other than that, most are designed to look attractive. Even if you google "anime girl" most are detailed and meant to be attractive unless they're awkward looking anime kids sooo idk really.

i do lol but i don't have a favorite, maybe some from the cartoon network

The Simpsons
Archer
My little pony
South Park
Regular Show
Adventure Time

My favorites are Bugs Bunny, We Bare Bears, Regular show, Loony Tunes,Corage the Cowardly Dog  and Spongbob Square Pants.
 The only anime I've actually enjoyed was Tamako Market, currently looking for more. -o-

I'm a fan of the Cartoon Cartoon shows from Cartoon Network. However, the cartoons nowadays have gotten really good. Steven Universe, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Legend of Korra and I suppose Wakfu season 2.

Kaiven:My favorites are Bugs Bunny, We Bare Bears, Regular show, Loony Tunes,Corage the Cowardly Dog  and Spongbob Square Pants.
 The only anime I've actually enjoyed was Tamako Market, currently looking for more. -o- 

If you like that anime, you may want to try Love Live, Kiniro Mosaic,K-ON, Yuru Yuri, A-channel, Himouto! Umaru-chan etc. I can probably think of more but maybe google those soon. :)

I love Tom & Jerry :)

I watch cartoons every now and then :P

Reply to Thread