Anime lovers

hii gurls

any anime lovers up there??

if yes..then pls make a list of ur top 10 anime 

n suggest some good love n romantic anime pls

i love anime! i really only have one all-time favorite... puella magi madoka magica!!!

Ouran High School Host Club

Baka And Test

Sket Dance

Angel Beats

Fruit Baskets

Highschool of The Dead

My Little Monster

Tokyo Majin

Mysterious Gurlfriend X

Kenichi

There's soooo many but there are some.

For some references there's:

My Little Monster

Say I Love You

Shuffle

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Kimi Ni Todoke

Inu X Boku Secret Service

Chobits

I don't think I've seen ten animes but the two I really liked and got into were Trigun and Claymore. :-D Very awesome!

It's so rare to hear of someone who watched Trigun and Claymore!

I was entirely hooked on watching Claymore to the end, haha. It had me up til 3 am watching it and Trigun is just too funny. ^.^

Had me laughing at the randomest of times whenever I would remember scenes of it.

A friend got me into Trigun. It was the first anime I ever watched (well, aside from a few eps of DBZ as a kid like 15 years ago lol). After the first ep or so I was hooked. I have a little Vash plushie. :-D So cute.

Claymore I found by chance cruising Netflix at like 3 am lol. Then I did the same thing. I basically sat in front of my TV for like 4 days straight just watching the entire series. Never seen anything like it before or since. So unique and badass.

I know right. I bought one for my friend and I almost kept it for myself, aha. Joking, but yeah the plushies are quite adorable.

That was my exact thought about the anime. Unique and badass. I was crushed when they ended it like they did. I know it's hard to get more seasons but Claymore is a show I would gladly fund to see more.

Any body out there like Rozen Maiden?

SOUL EATER
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
BAKA AND TEST
FRUIT BASKET
ECT.!!!!!!!!
NETFLIX HAS A TONE

I've seen Ouran, Lucky Star, Angel Beats, Baka and Test, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, some Sgt. Frog, Shugo Chara, and I'm currently watching YuruYuri.

I've only recently gotten into anime. I like Wolf's Rain, Monsuno, and Pokemon.

I've only seen two so far, and they're Fruits Basket and Death Note! I really enjoyed both!

I like some anime but not enough as I would like to.

This is in no particular order.
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Fushigi Yuugi
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Cardcaptor Sakura
-Fruits Basket
-Claymore
-Death Note
-xxxHolic
-Mononoke
-Inu Yasha 

Madoka Magica
Kiniro Mosaic
Yuru Yuri
Space Dandy
Cowboy Bebop
Fooly Cooly
Sailor Moon
Original Pokemon
.Hack// Legend of the Twilight Bracelet 

NANA (my alllll tiiiime favorite btw) is an amazing anime. Its about rock stars in Tokyo but its actually really realistic and Id totally recommend for someone who is trying to get into anime and doesn't want the usual magical girl/ action genre. It's also a good romantic anime (Warning: it is NOT a mushy romance, it gets pretty gritty at times)

I love also love
Rurouni Kenshin
Paradise Kiss
InuYasha
Naruto (yes I'm one of those)
Princess jellyfish
FullMetal Alchemist
Sailor Moon (an oldie but a goodie)
Death Note

OMG I GET SO HAPPY KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE SAME KINDS OF ANIME I WATCH, anyway, this is my list:

Yuru Yuri
Deathnote
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Raven
Sailor Moon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Lucky Star
Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online
Undertale

My greatest anime influence is my best friend, who is a guy.

I'm not an anime lover but I definitely like it!!

Death Note is just awesome, Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Ranma 1/2, Bobblegum Crisis 2040, Saber Marionette, Serial experiments Lain and some other that I don't remember the names right now.

My favorite anime in the world is Metropolis :D

I love love love Death Note!

I am a huge anime fan, I just watched 7 ep 2nd season Attack on Titans, it's awesome!

Reply to Thread