Any 2NE1 fans out there?

I'm just curious if there are any out here. What do you think of Minzy leaving?
?

Omg your kpop fan awesome!!! Well I do understand deep down why she leaving it sad but I do get why, have you ever notice they never give her a spot, like she could never have a solo part unlike the other members, she was always in the back supporting the other members

Now that you mention it, I do notice that. Minzy never got any real big solo gigs accept for the time when she and CL had one together.

See I told you she was the unappreciated member in the group, really for the years they have been a group and only had one solo part but with someone is way bigger and had many solo parts isn't exactly the greatest feeling, plus 2NE1 is down cause CL is for focus on her solo artists then the group

undefined:
undefined

Yeah that'a true. But Dara has been acting and I'm not sure about Bom but she's been doing variety show appearances.

vestara:

undefined:
undefined

Yeah that'a true. But Dara has been acting and I'm not sure about Bom but she's been doing variety show appearances.?

hmmmm hard to tell what is Bom going to do cause you remember she been accused for drug trafficking which i dont even remember about that, but maybe she wants to become an actor?

aye blackjack here i was sad that minzy left she was one of my bias i hope CL will do good with her American debut coming up i think in november

undefined:
undefined

awesome another fan yayy! I heard that Minzy also trying to work on her solo career now and as for CL yea I thinks its in November, I wonder how that going to be

undefined:
undefined

She's got a single out now called Lifted. I have yet to listen but I will soon

Omg I need to listen to it!!!

Reply to Thread