Any one kpop fans here?

I love kpop is the music I listen to now instead of the English pop singers and Spanish pop singers. I love EXO, Girl Generatin, GOT7, BTS, INFINITE, etc.. But my favorite of all is Seventeen they hook me with their songs even though they just started and only have 2 mini albums my bias is Joshua. So any girls love kpop on here and if so what your favorite band, if you have a bias who??? especially anyone that are fans of Seventeen like me!

Hey I'm new :) Don't really know this kinda stuff, but my eyes caught your post about KPOP. I'm also a seventeen fan but not that much I don't even have a bias yet. I've been watching more of their MV's and all I can say is I'm hooked on their mansae song but I can't completely say I'm a part of their fandom. Monsta X is my fave rookie soo. BTW just wanted to share. Is this how this website works?

GeekGirl:Hey I'm new :) Don't really know this kinda stuff, but my eyes caught your post about KPOP. I'm also a seventeen fan but not that much I don't even have a bias yet. I've been watching more of their MV's and all I can say is I'm hooked on their mansae song but I can't completely say I'm a part of their fandom. Monsta X is my fave rookie soo. BTW just wanted to share. Is this how this website works??

omg thats awesome!! Its understandable since they just started and yesss mansea is one my favs! Yea I saw their first MV video of Monsta X and i like them as well but idk why they didnt get me to learn more about them
what you do here is an advice site or point in what you think or want to say, but also you can post things your wondering about or feel you need help in. Welcome to Gurl!!! Im here if you need help

EXO? hehehe

meee i love snsd,twice,exo,2ne1,sistar and so on XD im going to the exo concert when they come to the u.s

OMG EXO! Yes I heard about it and I look up the dates as well and the location but I can't go sadly the location they have is no where close to where I live please tell me how they look like in real life maybe like D.O.? If they as cute in real life as in videos or they're drama EXO Next Door?

Me though I haven't listened to much lately. 2NE1 is my fave and I'm sad about Minzy's departure

vestara:Me though I haven't listened to much lately. 2NE1 is my fave and I'm sad about Minzy's departure?

2NE1 is a really good groupm its sad but I do understand her, have any one recommend you ?groups you may like, AOA and Twice is a good girl groups, but for boy groups try Big Bang, EXO, BTS, GOT7, and of course Seventeen

Reply to Thread