What are you listening to right now?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

we need a resolution- aaliyah xx

we need a resolution- aaliyah xx

Turbonegro - The Age of Pamparius

KoRn- 'Kiss'

God Of Wonders - Third Days

Everything that George Strait has recorded on Spotify lol

I've had "Seashores of old Mexico" and "You look so good in love" stuck in my head for a month now. 😛

NocturnalMistress:I've had "Seashores of old Mexico" and "You look so good in love" stuck in my head for a month now. 😛 

Haha I know what you mean. I love everything he does :) Specially "I got a car" .....I have no idea why but I get tears in my eyes with that one lol.
I'm such a dork :D

Not at all! I've grown up on George Strait, despite my love for Metal, lol. I'm
Southern so a lot of country songs can make me cry. 

All I can say is you've got awesome musical taste :D

Well thank you! :D

Yup anyone who's got the same taste in music as me has got to have awesome taste :D
I don't know what's wrong with other people lol

They're crazy, of course! I listen to every genre but jazz and blues. I love opera, Gregorian chanting, country, a tiny bit of hip-hop, classic rock, etc. :P

Wow we really do have pretty similar taste. I don't like jazz either but I listen to pop, rock, some metal (Rammstein), country and even some opera. Would you believe I actually watched 3 and a half hours of the Marriage of Figaro on tv the other week and LOVED it..........I know....I couldn't believe it myself :O
My all time favourite is county though

Nice! I saw Rammstein in Chicago 3 years ago!

Do you ever listen to Montserrat Caballé?

Escape Route - Paramore

The Vines - Highly Evolved

NocturnalMistress:Nice! I saw Rammstein in Chicago 3 years ago!Do you ever listen to Montserrat Caballé? 

Omg you saw Rammstein? Soooo jealous.......what was the concert like? I bet it was amazing!
I've never heard of Montserrat Caballé but I'll google a bit later

She's an opera singer!! And a damn good one! :D

Quite wonderful! I traveled 5 hours with my now ex to see them in May of 2012. They were just as powerful in concert as they are in their music videos. 😅

I haven't checked her out yet but I will asap.
I'd looove to see them in concert. Their videos are amazing so I can only imagine how it'd be to see them live

:D Hopefully you will like her! She has an amazing voice! 

Till had his foam penis cannon and also the stage extracted out over into the crowd and Christian had Till, Flake and Paul on a leash. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9tIenFYXtU&t=3m4s

I'm hoping they tour again! I've heard hearsay that they are, but I'm not sure about the USA!

Lmao the first time I ever saw the penis thing I was like "nooo it can't be...can it...really?" :O
I love the way Til growls through the songs :D
I wish they'd tour here.....they're amazing

Unique, I like to call them. :P 
From the outside looking in they would seem extremely weird to "normal" people, lol. I love the craziness in some songs but heartfelt words in others! Back before I met my current boyfriend I had an unhealthy crush on Till.

Haha yep "unique" is definitely a good way to describe them. Amazing, awesome and just plain WOW are some other good descriptions too :) Different and unique is probably more applicable though :D

Well if you're into German then may I also suggest "Unheilig." This guy is amaziiiiiiing.

Adele - Someone Like You

brandneweyes00:Adele - Someone Like You 

Check out this guys version of Someone Like You. His name is David Nail and he's a country singer. I think his version is actually better than Adele's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnOSjTm96nw

NocturnalMistress:Well if you're into German then may I also suggest "Unheilig." This guy is amaziiiiiiing.

Omgosh he sounds like Till :O
I must be into growling lol ....and you're right he IS amazing!!

Yeah, call me totally weird but I think Der Graf, for being a bald guy, is pretty damn sexy. Plus, I'm like you! I love deep voices and growls so when he does it I get all giddy. 

Gonna PM you. 

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

NocturnalMistress:Yeah, call me totally weird but I think Der Graf, for being a bald guy, is pretty damn sexy. Plus, I'm like you! I love deep voices and growls so when he does it I get all giddy. Gonna PM you.  

When I go through all my data on youtube I'm totally blaming you :P

mandakim:

NocturnalMistress:Yeah, call me totally weird but I think Der Graf, for being a bald guy, is pretty damn sexy. Plus, I'm like you! I love deep voices and growls so when he does it I get all giddy. Gonna PM you.  

😙 I sowwy!!

NocturnalMistress:

mandakim:

😙 I sowwy!! 

So you should be! I mean do you realise how much data I'll have to use to make that playlist? xD

B-b-but...😞
At least you'll have expanded your musical taste, hehe! 

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread