Today's music is such crap

OMG, music today is such crap. Barely anybody plays instruments and it is all techno and full of extremely annoying beats:smileysad: . What happened to real music, and did anybody notice that all of the people who put TERRIBLE songs on youtube become extremely popular :smileyfrustrated:

Not ALL music today is crap. Much is, but not all of it, and you just gotta find the good stuff. It may not be a hit on the radio but it's out there.

Only music I like from today is Country, Eminem, and SOME of the hip-hop stuff.

People like Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, etc. are disgraces to America.

and the pop/rap/r n b/ hip hop stationsplay all of the same songs over and over again but not all of todays music is crap just most of it is

Some of the music today is still good. Try Ed Sheeran- he actually plays guitar and writes all his own songs.

There are always people who say that about music of every generation. Get with the time, music adapts, just like fashion or food. It tends to move with the social climate of the time. 

like the other person said not all music is crap from todays time,there is a bunch of annoyying dubstep and techno and maybe some of the indi rock...but not all is bad ^^ there is still a lot of good stuff out there to listen to :D

As a someone who loves music, I will say I'm dissapointed with what is played on the radio nowadays. HOWEVER, I won't let it bother me and be cynical about it because all it will do for me is just make me all moody like a pessimist. One thing you have to remember is people don't like some stuff you like just like how you don't like some stuff they like, everyone has their taste. If you want to expose them to something else though burn them a cd or tape (if they happen to still have a cassete tape player which they most likely don't) heck, lend them an earbud to a song you think they'll like even if they don't like what you play them it gives them more exposure to different kinds of music.

I agree, a lot of it sucks. I'm more into 80's, 90's, and early 2000's music.

loveuso: OMG, music today is such crap. Barely anybody plays instruments and it is all techno and full of extremely annoying beats:smileysad: . What happened to real music, and did anybody notice that all of the people who put TERRIBLE songs on youtube become extremely popular :smileyfrustrated: 

THANK YOU!!! I was seriously starting to wonder if I was the only one who noticed.

Totally, I only found a few bands from today that I like.. 

I agree most of it sucks thats why i listen to classic rock stations.

Yes most of it sucks, but gotta admit some songs are alright. I prefer 70s-2000s music the most.

Deleted

for me not all but some music is yes. 

My music taste is basically Dean Winchester.

Finally a place where people agree! Modern music is NOT even music anymore. 

Sure most of the music played on the radio, in other words the music thats popular right now is total crap but there is still plenty of great music being made if you look hard enough. 

I'm not a big music fan...but yeah...today's music sucks....

Sassy ~

Check my message to you on the Elvis thread...

It's not hard to find great music when you go on 8tracks.com. Just search up the genre of music you like.

Hrumm, IDK. There some good ones out there with great voices!

Look up on youtube, ICEjjFish - On The Floor

I think you will be blown away.

P.S. I have high levels of sarcasm in my blood (;

You've been warned!

Basically all you hear when you flip on the radio is typical corporate bull crap. It's for our peers that wanna be "cool". What's cool anyways... 

I hate listening to the radio (except some rock radios) because all they play is crap. Not going to mention artists, so that I don't offend someone. 

Reply to Thread