Any metalheads here ?

Hello everybody. Anyone into metal ? and What's your favorite band ?

Yes! Metal is the best <3 Favourite band is probably Trivium or Metallica, or Iron Maiden 

Absolutely!  Not sure how many of these are considered absolute metal bands (it seems like there are a million different rock sub-genres), but I love Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Rush, Girlschool, and my absolute favorite, The Runaways.

I love power metal Blind Guardian is my fav! :)

oh goodness iron maiden ensiferum, hammerfall, apocalyptica........

I like Hammerfall, Rhapsody of Fire, Dark Moor, Luca Turilli, Ensiferum, and many more. I'm always looking for new bands to listen to :smileyhappy:

im the biggest metalhead in my town for a girl :D

and i love all kinds like cannibal corpse, dying fetus, mudvayne, old korn, old slipknot, metallica, pantera, lamb of god, gojira, job for a cowboy, suicide silence, whitechapel, otep, old avenged sevenfold, coal chamber, six feet under, goatwhore, kataklysm, meshuggah. 

those are just bands i just thought of on the top of my head.

dude, stop posting pics of yourself in girls clothes next to pics of girls

Its frigging creepy

I am a metalhead :) Iron Maiden and Metallica are my fav. bands :)

Metal heals my soul. I really like Pantera ( ;-; ), Manowar, Sabaton, Motley Crue, Metallica, it's really hard to say which one is my fave tho, I just like many.

Iron Maiden & Tool for me.

Like Moths To Flames has to be my favorite metal band now, they go so hard with their sounds and with their words. 
 i also really like the older guys out their like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeath
i mean any metal is good , i love all kinds.
 i used be to really obessed with Bring Me The Horizon - but they sound alot different now with their new stuff, i find it creative but alot of people are hating cause it's not as heavy as it used to be, but fuck it. they have talent ! 

I didn't get into metal until 2011 when I bought my car since it had xm radio I had the liquid metal station so I started getting into it and just last month I got to go to the rockstar energy festival just a huge metal festival got so see king diamond, hell yea, and the last band was Slayer it was awesome there were minor bands too also white chapel and the devil wears prada it was one of the best days I've ever had

Oh yes, one of my favourite genres!

Bathory, Korpiklaani, Motley Crue, Eluveitie, Slayer, Pantera, Ensiferum, Sepultura, Turisas, Arkona, etc.

Metal is definitely my favourite genre. My favourites include Nightwish, Dalriada, Amon Amarth, Be'lakor, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Manegarm and many others. So basically mostly folk metal, symphonic metal, power metal and melodic death metal are my thing. :)?

RAMMSTEIN ?Yesssssss!!!!!

I like a lot of metal bands, Therion and In Flames are some of my favorites. Also Slayer, Anthrax, Cannibal Corpse, benediction, Cradle of Filth, Dimmy Borgir and many more!!

Reply to Thread