ALL TIME LOW FANS

Who doesn't love All Time Low? Loving their new album! What's your favorite song on the new album? I just ordered it so it should be coming soon. (:

i haven't heard their new album yet but i still like them :D
My favorite song is Weightless and I feel like dancing.AMAAAZZINGG!Here speaks an all time low fan! I've seen them 5 times.
OMG!! I was not expecting to see this here!! I love All Time Low too and my favourite song is Guts or Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass. i have never seen them live but I desperately want to!! I also love Jack:) xx
Let me start off by saying I hate to be one of "those people" but..I only like old ATL, none of the new stuff. I really like so wrong it's right, i believe that was their sophomore album, weightless was okay, but i can't stand any of their new stuff. I mean it's probably just because I'm growing up, and kinda growing out of the whole pop-punk phase, but i look at one of their new songs on you tube, and i was seriously like wtf? I've seen them live as well, once at Warped Tour in 09 I think. They played a show in my area, about six months ago but i opted out i just didn't think it would be worth it. they do put on an awesome live show though.
hey gURLs!we're getting ready to move our boards and your section is already over there! feel free to check it out and let us know what you think of the new boards!!http://my.gurl.com/t5/Music/bd-p/musichere's the great stuff you're in for on my.gurl.com: (http://my.gurl.com)? Private messaging: Talk privately to other girls? Ranking: Earn higher user levels just for speaking your mind? Rating: Heart a response, with visibility for the most hearted? Recognition: The most awesome comments and users will get recognized for being, well, awesome

haha, my two friends in school are like in love with all time low. i like a few of their songs, but im not an obsessed fan or anything lol

My favorite song ever by ATL is A Love Like A War and the video for it is awesome ^.^ Vic and Alex's voice together is just magic *-*

My best friend's favorite band is All Time Low, and for her birhtday we are going to Springfrield Missouri to see them in concert! I am actually listening to them right now. Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) They are really good. I don't love them as much as all you or nearly as much as my two best friends. They are in love with ATL.

Fave song by them is Time bomb ♥ from the new ones it has to be Kids in the dark, it really describes me!

i love All Time Low. Alex Gaskarth is my spirit animal lol

ATL is life.

Reply to Thread