Songs that make you cry

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Okay gurls. I wish to know what songs make you cry? It can be first time you heard them you cried It could be that it took a while for you to understand and then you did and you cried It could be a song that you still cry to It could be a song you almost cry to Either way, i want to know! :D
hey gURLs!we're getting ready to move our boards and your section is already over there! feel free to check it out and let us know what you think of the new boards!!http://my.gurl.com/t5/Music/bd-p/musichere's the great stuff you're in for on my.gurl.com: (http://my.gurl.com)? Private messaging: Talk privately to other girls? Ranking: Earn higher user levels just for speaking your mind? Rating: Heart a response, with visibility for the most hearted? Recognition: The most awesome comments and users will get recognized for being, well, awesome
Amy Lee My Immortal.

Stop Crying Your Heart Out- Oasis <3 

Where Are You Going - Dave Matthews Band

I'm pretty emotional when it comes to movies and music so there are like thousands of songs that can make me cry. Off the top of my head I can think of "Poison and Wine" by The Civil Wars and "Killin' Time" by Zakk Wylde. Both of these songs really hit home for me, especially with the predicament I am in.

I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes) - The Used. Every single time.

There are a lot!

Skin by Rascal Flatts

Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw

How Do You Get That Lonely by Blaine Larson

Don't Laugh At Me by Mark Wills

Walk A Little Straighter by Billy Currington

Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley

F**ckin' Perfect by P!nk

I know there are a lot more. I just can't think of them.

Iris-The Goo Goo Dolls

Acoustic #3- The Goo Goo Dolls

All That You Are- The Goo Goo Dolls

Here Without You- 3 Doors Down

Landing in London- 3 Doors Down

Cosmia, By Joanna Newsom<3

Iris by the googoo dolls and for the first time by the script come to mind 

My favorite crying songs have to be "Concrete Angel" by Martina McBride and "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts. Definatly my songs to cry by.

House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert

This song makes me extremely emotional because I recently moved away from the house I'd lived in for 14 years. I grew up there and it basically molded who I am today. The dog I had since I was 6 months old till I was 13 is buried there in her favorite place to lay down and sleep in the summer. Me and my family built our deck that surrounded our pool in the backyard. It took us a whole summer, but it was worth it for sure. Me and my brother used to swing on the wood swing set my dad built for us and I remember him breaking his arm on it. So many memories...

God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton

Ironic that Miranda and Blake are married, haha. Anyways, this song makes me cry for an obvious reason. It was ex-boyfriend and I's "song". We've been broken up for 2 and a half months and every time I feel upset, I listen to this. It sucks lol. Whatever, stuff happens.

Someone Like You by Adele

Oh dear Lord...just thinking about it makes me upset. This is the song that was playing when I realized I was in love with my best friend. We were playing around at 2011's Homecoming dance and this comes on so we were like whatever, let's slow dance. The first minute was kind of awkward. He was stepping on my feet and we were laughing. But the rest of the song, we were dancing perfectly in sync. We kissed that night and just held onto each other for a while after the song ended. Sadly, me and him are no longer friends at all and it hurts to watch him walk by me and not even look at me.

My man and I were lying in bed last night discussing music/movies and we got on the topic of our liking of Enya together so I played the song "May it be" for him and he and I just laid there gazing into each other's eyes and I started to cry, especially when I saw the tears in his eyes. Such a beautiful song..especially when you're sharing it with someone you Love!

wellll... there's no words 2 this song but it sounds really depressing.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvSr2g4U34

n i found out that joe zawinul was a concentration camp survivor!  wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mp3shake.com/en/Joe_Zawinul/294287-Life_In_The_Concentration_Camp_mp3_download.html

"Sanctuary" by Paradise Fears. Specifically the live version with the speech.

Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler. http://youtu.be/7CYI5bKZMes

Every time I hear it I cry. It's just so adorable! Also Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are the main ones the get to me.

The song Cry by Kelly Clarkson always does the trick for me. However, the glee version of the song by Lea Michele moves me to tear up a little bit quicker.

Also, Someone Like You by Adele, Moments & More Than This by One Direction, and When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating.

someone like you. This song is so broken- hearted

The first time i heard Save a hero by beyonce i cried.  

Both of mine happened to country songs. Coincidence? Hmmm....

Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw

More Than Anyone Deserves by LeAnn Rimes

The Christmas thing john lennon did!

what hurts the most-rascal flatts is the biggest one,

Don't Laugh At Me by Mark Wills

Walk A Little Straighter by Billy Currington

there's seriouisly a bunch more.

Country definatly has quite a bit of sad songs. But I love it.

Meredith Shaw's Girls Who Believe (listen here www.meredithshaw.com) makes me cry. It has a positive hopeful inspirational quality that is soothing like a lullaby.  She is even hosting a video contest Called Girls Who Believe. The winner gets to be in her video, wins a piece of bling from Rock and Reverie, and gets a $250 donation made in their name to Girls Inc. More info here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFHBnVV6phs&feature=youtu.be

With or Without You -U2 But the Keane cover makes me cry . Also some of Amy lee her emotions just flow out .

The Fray -Never say Never :heart:

the songs that make me cry:

1. Advice-christina grimmie

2. Imagine- John Lennon

3. fifteen- taylor Swift

4. slipped Away- Avril Lavigne

%. wish you were here- pink floyd

Fleet Foxes: Helplessness Blues

Michael Jackson: Human Nature

Sara Bareilles: Gravity

Switchfoot: Dare You To Move

Rev. Paul Jones: I Won't Complain

Brooke Fraser: Love Is Waiting

Counting Crows: Colorblind

Simon and Garfunkel: Sound Of Silence

I'm a cry baby lol

The Ready Set -- Love Like Woe
This song brings back sad memories.
Northern Downpoar -- Panic! At the Disco
Describes my life.
The Harold Song -- Ke$ha
This reminds me of Emily... (long story)

Ave Maria, pretty much any version, makes me a sobbing mess. My mom sang it at my grandma's funeral so it's a very important song to me.

With or Without You by U2 is also pretty much a guaranteed tear-inducer. I sang a choral version of it last season with my choir. It's hard to explain what an incredibly strong emotional connection I felt with my choir every time we sang it.

Basically, any particularly beautiful or emotional choral music piece brings me to tears. I don't cry much, but, damn, choirs ALWAYS get me.

I got to work with Bob Chilcott, the man who arranged the incredible choral version of And So It Goes, last summer. That man is a genius.

Rythm of the Rain by The Cascades - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQstQST1GiM

Probably the only song that makes me cry everytime. My mom used to sing it to me to get me to go to sleep. That and 'Blackbird' by the Beatles and 'Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond'. Very nostalgic and always makes me sort of stop and think about how fast my my childhood went by,

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. I have no idea why. just seems so passionately sung, like he means the lyrics. 

Demi Lovato's For The Love Of A Daughter

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread